Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so for a while I used to read/post on here and acknowledge Louise's faults and some things annoyed me but I still would watch her weekly vlogs and depending on the video I would not hate it/even enjoy it sometimes, but with this new 'life update' video I saw it pop up on my youtube and I can't even be bothered to watch

it's probably just moaning about how hard lockdown has been in her mansion with only one toddler and one kid at her dads half the time, and then going on about her new book

Reactions: 11
so for a while I used to read/post on here and acknowledge Louise's faults and some things annoyed me but I still would watch her weekly vlogs and depending on the video I would not hate it/even enjoy it sometimes, but with this new 'life update' video I saw it pop up on my youtube and I can't even be bothered to watch

it's probably just moaning about how hard lockdown has been in her mansion with only one toddler and one kid at her dads half the time, and then going on about her new book
Spot on.

Reactions: 2
The photo she put up today of Liam outside playing with Pearl she'd covered up his head. Embarrassed by his bald spot are you Louise? I noticed he had one and I can just imagine her wanting to hide it because she's so vile.
i saw that too.. i also wondered why she was taking the photo from an angle that looked like she was upstairs in the house instead of being outside with them

Reactions: 3
I watched so you don’t have to. Here’s the tl;dw - not all in order, heads all over the place bear with me!

- Louise lost a couple family friends to COVID in april and felt she ran out of steam to make new content so stopped
- book promo aside I really don’t feel she’s ready to have written about the abuse, she said writing that “hit like a truck” and she teared up talking about it. I think she’s still needs to process, too late now I guess
- Darcy doesn’t like homeschooling and Louise has been “wound up” more than usual with everyone in the house
- she had a tooth removed before lockdown and felt less confident for it
- plugging some more projects
- will be talking about money at some point
- will be doing some try on hauls soon
- she ended saying she hopes presenting picks back up. Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t she just a guest on daytime tv and not a presenter pre lockdown?

that’s it. Interestingly virtually no mention of Liam or their engagement. Just seemed odd to me that before lockdown she was so excited and never mentioned it again

Reactions: 18
I agree. Zero chemistry between them. She keeps referring to him as "a good man" and I believe he really is and that's what makes her want to be with him but is she in love with him? I don't think so.

The photo she put up today of Liam outside playing with Pearl she'd covered up his head. Embarrassed by his bald spot are you Louise? I noticed he had one and I can just imagine her wanting to hide it because she's so vile.
Honestly, she’s so obsessed with the ex that dumped her and she’s always Uber conscious about how her life needs to be ‘insta perfect ‘

I really think it’s all for show. She leapt on the next best thing that came along to spitefully show her ex that she’s always banging on about that she moved on and has a baby and is getting married. She’s just trying to one up her ex by forcing this no/chemistry relationship.

Liam seems like a good man, it’s true. But what does a good man want with a troll like Lou?

Reactions: 10
Do they not sleep in the same bed or does it just seem like that because it's likely Liam is on nights?

I watched so you don’t have to. Here’s the tl;dw - not all in order, heads all over the place bear with me!

- Louise lost a couple family friends to COVID in april and felt she ran out of steam to make new content so stopped
- book promo aside I really don’t feel she’s ready to have written about the abuse, she said writing that “hit like a truck” and she teared up talking about it. I think she’s still needs to process, too late now I guess
- Darcy doesn’t like homeschooling and Louise has been “wound up” more than usual with everyone in the house
- she had a tooth removed before lockdown and felt less confident for it
- plugging some more projects
- will be talking about money at some point
- will be doing some try on hauls soon
- she ended saying she hopes presenting picks back up. Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t she just a guest on daytime tv and not a presenter pre lockdown?

that’s it. Interestingly virtually no mention of Liam or their engagement. Just seemed odd to me that before lockdown she was so excited and never mentioned it again
Louise is always banging on about ‘I want to talk more about money/ill make content about it soon’

Well then... just get on with it?
Don’t spend months stating your intentions with little to no actual input. Just do the damn thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do they not sleep in the same bed or does it just seem like that because it's likely Liam is on nights?
I was just thinking this, she's always posting from bed late at night. He seems to do a really varied/rotating shift pattern.

Reactions: 6
louise did say that liam had "semi-dumped her" before she found out she was pregnant so i don't think they would still be together if she hadn't had pearl :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Ah, I saw Louise posted on her story early today about Saffron Barker's new collection

Thought Saffron was going to fully ignore her, but she just reposted Louise's story 😅

Reactions: 1
She must be so internally the green eyed lady P that newbie Saffron s got her own clothing range... lazysoftofficearse been angling for plus size clothing partnership for yonks.. Since her simple danger tanked... Everything ended up massively reduced( my daughter bought stuff bargain basement prices... The £40 denim jacket... A tenner!!!) and her partnership with them sank without a trace... She still keeps tagging simply be and is desp to be a plus size paid but money paid advertiser... Go saffron😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Gleam must tell them to support each other’s brands surely?
I don’t know who Saffron is other than Strictly but I assume Gleam?

Reactions: 2
I agree. Zero chemistry between them. She keeps referring to him as "a good man" and I believe he really is and that's what makes her want to be with him but is she in love with him? I don't think so.

So sad. My fiance has a bald patch and I do not care about it but he is insecure about it. Many men are, shame on Louise for covering it up.

Reactions: 7
Ad for laundry product.. Thats really creative content lazy lou.NOT NOT... Loads of yr sheep sorry followers will be buying smartprice/ basics washing powder or liquid cos they are 20% less money in furlough, or actually lost their jobs or on universal credit, you stupid greedy,most uncreative creator 😠😠😠😠😠

So sad. My fiance has a bald patch and I do not care about it but he is insecure about it. Many men are, shame on Louise for covering it up.
Maybe he is insecure about it like your fella and actually asked Louise to cover it? Honestly I think sometimes on here we really scraaaaape the barrel for stuff to post about.

Reactions: 11
Maybe he is insecure about it like your fella and actually asked Louise to cover it? Honestly I think sometimes on here we really scraaaaape the barrel for stuff to post about.
I agree. My partner has one too. On our anniversary posted a pic of him and my son to my facebook, I loved the pic as they both looked so happy, but he asked me to take it down as he was self conscious about his hair. It embarrassed him to ask me, as he never talks about it. I felt awful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree. My partner has one too. On our anniversary posted a pic of him and my son to my facebook, I loved the pic as they both looked so happy, but he asked me to take it down as he was self conscious about his hair. It embarrassed him to ask me, as he never talks about it. I felt awful.
It makes me sooo sad that men are so selfconscious about it. Especially my fiancé makes my heart hurt. Lol.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.