Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Also, I hate when she does these Instagram posts like the one she's just put up saying "say how your day has been using one emoji". Can everyone not see its just for engagement and she doesn't care at all how your day has been? What, is she going to sit and look at hundreds of emojis and work out how everyone is? No, she isn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
Does anyone know why her and zoe sugg stopped being friends?
I assume because Zoe was left behind with her man child, whilst Louise was having another baby with her older boyfriend. Could you imagine Zalfie hanging around Liam? Making him watch play on the skate ramp and watch Harry Potter!? Embarrassing

• Haha

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
What an idiot she is. Moaning about lockdown from the comfort of her MASSIVE HOUSE with her MASSIVE GARDEN with her security of loads of money and her partner with a secure well paid job. She’s so out of touch. Moaning about the mountains of worksheets her child has to do and ignoring the fact the reason her child has so much work to do is the fact she goes to PRIVATE SCHOOL and is a positive thing. Meanwhile loads of regular school kids have basically been abandoned by school. Ours do one weekly task per year group. One of them was to have a picnic. A picnic. Whose child is coming out of lockdown with their education less affected, Louise?!

callmegracie

VIP Member
louise did say that liam had "semi-dumped her" before she found out she was pregnant so i don't think they would still be together if she hadn't had pearl :confused:

• Wow

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I hate to say this because I really do think her book is full of total crap - but she was a single mother. By definition a single parent is a parent with no live in spouse or partner doesn’t matter the custody situation.
Her correct title should be "woman who looks after Pearl on a Tuesday in between getting nails done, having friends round and then Auntie Judith sorting tea and looking after Pearl whilst Darcy does swimming lessons, the rest of the time the Nanny, Liam and Matt have the children whilst I lie in bed or swish to London or the opening of envelopes to #seemimportant." That would sum up the last 2 years of her book perfectly.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lemonz

VIP Member
I honestly find that post about Diana really fucking weird and inappropriate... if she was FRIENDS with William, and it had been someting they had discussed or joked about, thats one thing, but this is... quite disrespectful? You dont know him, you didnt know his mum, you're literally trying to insert yourself into a narrative about a dead woman you dont know and using it as social media content what the actual fuck?

Reactions: 23

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Jesus. It’s my first time posting on Louise but do her stock phrases anyone anyone else? If I hear “good egg” or “Oh Hai” (I’m vomiting just typing this!) ONE MORE TIME! Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Oh and don’t get me started on the “it’s a new day, it’s a new dawn” bollocks that she does on every video with the stupid dance. BEYOND IRRITATING! You are an adult- act like it!

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Surely the person who is going to live in her rental property wouldn’t be best pleased about her filming and uploading a ‘house tour’. Even if you put aside the invasion of privacy, isn’t there clearly a safety risk? If the layout of your house is up on the internet for everyone to see, it would make it way easier for someone to break in if they knew all the entrances/exits and rooms where things of value are likely to be kept. I don’t ever recall her doing a house tour for her own home, so why do one for what is soon to be someone else’s home?

• Heart

flixy83

Why do ‘influencers’ think they have more experience of being mums than us mere mortals? I can’t think of a single piece of parenting knowledge I’d want to learn from Louise!! 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️ So yeah, thanks but I’ll pass on another money grabbing opportunity to line your already deep pockets!

• Heart
  • Haha
I would be mortified to be dressed the same as a 2 year old if I was 9. I hate the super girly bows and dresses, really gets on my nerves. Just let them be kids. She’s always banging on about how much of a feminist she is! Why does she dress them like princesses then?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Mooncalf

VIP Member
Also idk when the last time it was she said this and a lot of other influencers use this term but what the heck is a 'mum bun' what happened to just having a messy bun without having to make it a subtle 'look I'm a mum my life is so hard I can't even do my hair' thing

I really hate this recent parenting influencer trend where they seem to want their whole identity to be a mother but then also complain about their kids and how hard it is at the same time to try and be #relatable

• Heart

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
The 'hard to mother' specifically about Pearl was disgusting. I dont mind her talking about motherhood not coming easy to her though. It puts the fault fully on her which is where it should be. She will find motherhood difficult, she doesnt know how to be selfless, even the most basic things she does as a mother are for the gram and to boost her online image - buying your child a birthday cake, organising their bedroom.
Being a mother is protecting your children and putting their wellbeing first - yet she constantly shares images of her children with over a million strangers. That's not for them, it's for her. Their home isnt private, their bedrooms arent private, she cant dress them without tagging every brand they wear. Its absolute disgusting and the fact that this exploitation comes naturally yet motherhood doesnt is not surprising at all but it's very unfortunate for those girls. Selfish, lazy louise.

FloraFaunaLuna

Chatty Member
Alright guys, it’s finally happening. I’ve just unfollowed her on Insta, Twitter and unsubscribes on YouTube
Moshe was once my very favourite YouTuber. Honestly, I enjoyed her content so much back in the day. She inspired me. She cheered me up.

But she changed.
She is so privileged, so out of touch, so pompous, so controlling, so talentless (yes Lou, it bought your book and it was shite.), so undeserving.

Nothing about her content is inspiring. I’m a feminist. I know real boss women. This is a useless lump of a woman who reads catchphrases like ‘I have an attitude of gratitude’ and thinks it’s earth shattering wisdom to be passed onto the masses. She’s so void of any originality, creativity, resilience

Lazy arse can’t even be bothered to make a video a week in a bloody lockdown. She has all the resources in the world and she just can’t be bothered. She doesn’t truly respect her fans: they’re just there to serve her.

So glad I won’t have her on my feed anymore. So refreshing.

P.s y’all have to keep me updated now

• Heart

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Phrases like "Pearl isn't easy to mother" and "motherhood doesn't come naturally to me" or whatever it was just sound so bad! I think she's trying to seem relatable but I'm a mother and I don't relate. Sorry. Those children will grow up and think Louise didn't enjoy being their mum. Which they will think is because of them. And why is she contemplating adoption if she finds it so hard with her own children?

FloraFaunaLuna

Chatty Member
And saying she’d love to live in the 1930s but only if it was in ‘Downton Abbey style luxury’ because she doesn’t want to live like or mingle with grubby peasants, of course. Such a privileged arse.

• Heart

Elle

VIP Member
She's so irrelevant, out of touch and unpleasant. Can't wait until she completely fades into obscurity. She's one of those 'I'm too good for YouTube' YouTubers who desperately and deludedly tries to pursue other career paths, thinking she'll be successful because she's so entitled and has such an inflated sense of self worth. Louise, you're NOT a writer, nobody wants to watch you on 'daytime telly' and Strictly Come Dancing will NEVER have you.

• Heart

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
If anyone has watched the new show "Little Fires Everywhere" the main character (Reece Witherspoon) reminded me of Louise and her girls reminded me of Pearl and Darcy. Basically it was showing from a childs (teenagers) point of view what it must be like having a mother like Louise. All about appearances and putting on a facade for the camera. Must be horrible living in a house where your Mum makes money by photographing your life, bedroom, meals, toys.. all so that she can pretend to be perfect so brands will pay her to advertise. Who knows the effect this will have on her girls mental health when they are older. Darcys birthday vlog was very telling, telling her not to photo the brownie and just eat it, telling her she told her to wear them pyjamas that were too small and also being honest about Pearl. It was very revealing and I see trouble ahead for Louise. I think her girls will massively rebel when they are older.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Filming your children since they were born and uploading it to the Internet is becoming more and more of a repulsive idea to me. I used to think it was cool that they'd have all these videos to look back on that most people would not have. But having access to hours and hours of footage of your mother hating being your mother for most of the time, or just moaning and being fake, or seeing yourself when you were small and feeling embarrassed or violated... It's just awful to me. Then the realisation will come that all along you were earning money for your mother by being in them. Louise goes on and on about how she was abused as a child. There are different types of abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21