Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha!! Louise facts about herself are quite telling of her true woman child behaviour and also learnt nothing new about her at the same time... Weird. Goes to show how incredibly boring and dull she really is. She's a bleeping BORE!! I still laugh at her being a creator, she should of wrote a book for going to sleep. The first page would send me to Dreamland. Fact about me, I have dreads In Memory of my dad.

Reactions: 8
Still sucks her thumb?! Well that's why her teeth are a mess. And what about food Louise, you're addicted to fatty crappy food and obesity, cholesterol and diabetes is more life threatening than crooked teeth

Reactions: 5
I cant get myself worked up about her sucking her thumb, but at the same time it does make me a bit sad for her. It reminds me of the time when she lost her blanket on a plane and was crying for Liam to find it. It makes her come across as a bit emotionally stunted. I can’t imagine why she’d ever admit to this IRL though. I certainly wouldn’t if it was me?!

Reactions: 14
So fitting for the title of the thread.. #PLACENTA?!
View attachment 160293
"I'm phobic of dentists" wtf who talks like that?

I cant get myself worked up about her sucking her thumb, but at the same time it does make me a bit sad for her. It reminds me of the time when she lost her blanket on a plane and was crying for Liam to find it. It makes her come across as a bit emotionally stunted. I can’t imagine why she’d ever admit to this IRL though. I certainly wouldn’t if it was me?!
They do say you tend to get stunted at the age you were when a major traumatic event happened in your life. Perhaps she's emotionally 7 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never played a video game 😲 as a child of the 90s she never played sonic or mario!

Reactions: 6
Never played a video game 😲 as a child of the 90s she never played sonic or mario!
I'm a couple of months younger than her and I've not really played video games either - we only had the one TV in the house when I was a kid which my parents weren't going to let me tie up for even minutes on end and I'm not sure it was capable of being hooked up to a console anyway.

Reactions: 1
I actually haven't either 😂 total girly girl as a child you couldn't have payed me to play on my brother's video games I was knee deep in Polly pocket myself 🤣

Reactions: 3
I might just ad I would be the first telling her to duck off if she posed outside my window or door. bleeping knob. I would hose her with water and act like I didn't see her.
Hang on is that pink door not louises?!

Reactions: 2
Right...
I don't have an issue with her sucking her thumb as it's a difficult habit to break. My husband still does it when he's tired and doesn't realise he's doing it.

What I do have an issue with is that vlog where she called a guy on the tube disgusting for biting his nails. It's the same thing! I commented on that vlog about how I bite my nails and I know it's gross but it's a habit and I do it without realising it. She ended up turning comments off on that video because a lot of people said the same.

To find out now she sucks her thumb just shows that she is a hypocrite as well as just being a dick to that guy.

Reactions: 19
I was wondering if Louise owns a company and if she could have furloughed herself? Not sure if it would work at all but it’s just an idea that came to me now and would explain the absence of videos.

I also don’t think she should have let pearl touch everything in Waterstones. I doubt she bought many books either as ive never seen her read to either of the girls

Reactions: 9
I was wondering if Louise owns a company and if she could have furloughed herself? Not sure if it would work at all but it’s just an idea that came to me now and would explain the absence of videos.

I also don’t think she should have let pearl touch everything in Waterstones. I doubt she bought many books either as ive never seen her read to either of the girls
Probably not furloughed as I imagine as 'director' of her company she has come across the same as a lot of other company directors during Covid - they have benefited from the dividends loophole for years and making £££ from it, but because they have only been able to claim furlough on their small reported income not their large actual income, a lot of people have found themselves down 1000s a month. Noones getting much sympathy for it either, you cant have your cake and eat it after all!!

Reactions: 7
So one minute she trying to sell herself as this eco friendly period feminist boss lady. And her being one with nature with her plastic free period and the next she's selling pampers... Wtf are you Louise?? Oh yes a walking talking billboard, talking tit, vlogging tit and flogging tit. Pathetic. Go talk about your ex again Louise it's been what a whole 5 mins? Tell us oh wise one how we are to parent? What is the secret old wise one... Oh yeah don't. Get a nanny, get a partner who hasn't got a backbone, and get a aunt who still wipes those crocodile tears. Thank you old wise one.

Reactions: 12
She definitely can’t stand her ex or his girlfriend, I’m one of the (very few haha) people who actually read her books. There is a fictionalised ex husband and new girlfriend character that are very unflatteringly portrayed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She definitely can’t stand her ex or his girlfriend, I’m one of the (very few haha) people who actually read her books. There is a fictionalised ex husband and new girlfriend character that are very unflatteringly portrayed.
ahahha, these are available on the library app, I am going to have to read them

Reactions: 4
Louise doing that shows she is willing to stoop very low. As much as she can say it’s not auto biographical - she’s based those books heavily on her life as she doesn’t have the imagination to create anything else. Poor Darcy will grow up to find her mother created fictional characters based on her father and step-mum, portrayed them badly, and made it all public.

I imagine Matt must be regularly infuriated by Louise’s public/online behaviour.

Reactions: 13
those books are not so thinly veiled fanfiction based on her life. Main character even uses Louises phrases, I really hope she was just parodying/exaggerating instead of taking swipes (although somehow I doubt that) because when Darcy reads that and could join the dots that would be devestating for her

Reactions: 12
I agree. It's not just the sucking of the thumb. It's her constant obsession with Disney, having everything pink and sparkly, dressing Darcy in young girly clothes, a lack of emotional control. It's like she wants to actively regress back into childhood as she never really had one.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.