Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad Darcy has Matt and Devon to retreat to. She can be a actual 9 year old girl without the camera shoved in her face for #ads. I think it's disgusting how she uses her children. I'm sad that Pearl doesn't have the same sense of escapism. She did mind when the nanny was around I'm sure Pearl was thankful when she spent time with the nanny knowing she would have a bit of norm in her young life. These children on social media should never be allowed to be put on the spot light when the parents click thier fingers. I class it as abuse. A child should feel most safest in a home. How can they when complete strangers know schools, likes, dislikes, bedrooms, ages, names. It's morally wrong. Louise uses hers girls. It drives me mad that she can expose so much of her children online yet still be a ambassador for NSPCC.
Didn’t she say a while back she was going to stop showing Darcy, unless Darcy asked to be filmed etc? I remember it lasted a little while where she wasn’t shown much but then she gradually began showing more and more of her again! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t she say a while back she was going to stop showing Darcy, unless Darcy asked to be filmed etc? I remember it lasted a little while where she wasn’t shown much but then she gradually began showing more and more of her again! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes! And I think she'd also told matt and devon to stop showing Darcy too because it was around this time that they stopped making their youtube videos. But then Louise has started showing her again.

Reactions: 5
If you say to a little girl ‘do you want to be in a film’ they do!
She doesn’t know what she is involved with.

Reactions: 10
I remember in her old house just before she moved when she filmed a live at night time and she went on a massive rant saying (I'm paraphrasing) "you guys don't know me, you watch 10 minutes of my life a week, I find it weird when you come up to me in shops and act like you know me, I have NO IDEA who you are! Its creepy. You guys expect me to know you back and I don't have a clue who you are! Respect my privacy!" There was more to it, she was raging, my jaw was on the floor! She deleted it within the hour, I'm guessing on the advice of her management. It was really bad, worse than her minstrel rant, it was a rant about her fans. Does anyone remember it?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I know I’m a hypocrite as I read her forum but a few weeks a go she said to send her your small business pages as she wants to use her platform to help. Well I did and got a little bit excited that maybe I will get some interest and she hasn’t even read the message or as far as I’ve noticed promoted anyone’s small business

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I remember in her old house just before she moved when she filmed a live at night time and she went on a massive rant saying (I'm paraphrasing) "you guys don't know me, you watch 10 minutes of my life a week, I find it weird when you come up to me in shops and act like you know me, I have NO IDEA who you are! Its creepy. You guys expect me to know you back and I don't have a clue who you are! Respect my privacy!" There was more to it, she was raging, my jaw was on the floor! She deleted it within the hour, I'm guessing on the advice of her management. It was really bad, worse than her minstrel rant, it was a rant about her fans. Does anyone remember it?
I remember this! I think it once again kicked off because people followed her but didn’t say anything, but she went on to rant about people who do say hi 🙄

Reactions: 4
was it louise who was approached by a random girl in a shop who asked her to do a video together or am i thinking of someone else?

Reactions: 1
was it louise who was approached by a random girl in a shop who asked her to do a video together or am i thinking of someone else?
I seem to remember this.

I saw her at a 1D show in 2015 and she wasn’t bloody complaining then when she had 100 teenagers hanging off her (trying to get to Zoella)

Reactions: 2
I seem to remember this.

I saw her at a 1D show in 2015 and she wasn’t bloody complaining then when she had 100 teenagers hanging off her (trying to get to Zoella)
This is so random but this comment just gave me a huge flash back - I've just now realised I actually briefly met Louise at Summer in the City in 2013. She had Darcy with her who couldn't have been more than 2 at the time? She was super chill, laid back, chatted to everyone and was doing lots of fun things with the other YouTubers. I can't imagine her ever being so relaxed now or purposely going to an event to meet people.

Reactions: 4
What happened to her ‘friendship’ with fellow instasham / instaflogger brummymummy? I agree with the comments she’s above her station a bit and thinks far too highly of herself. Why does she always make out her childhood was a living hell if she grew up in privilege / private school? I’ve not followed her long. I get the impression she wears the trousers in that house and Liam is just there to make it look a nice family set up xx

Reactions: 3
What happened to her ‘friendship’ with fellow instasham / instaflogger brummymummy? I agree with the comments she’s above her station a bit and thinks far too highly of herself. Why does she always make out her childhood was a living hell if she grew up in privilege / private school? I’ve not followed her long. I get the impression she wears the trousers in that house and Liam is just there to make it look a nice family set up xx
I don't think Louise considers Brummy up to her standard. Louise wouldn't ever flash her knickers on Instagram stories! I think Louise just naturally had enough of her. I couldn't be friends with either they're insufferable 😂 but Brum is the worst of the two. And I think Louise keeps Liam's balls in a sparkly jar in her office xx

Reactions: 18
Haha Louise definitely keeps Liam's balls in a sparkly glittery jar in her not so soft office... I think Louise is vile. A irritating, boring, preaching, pointless walking talking billboard. 🙃

Reactions: 7
i think she said that she stopped making videos with someone because her audience didn't like them.. it's assumed that it was brum because she wasn't seen in louises videos since :LOL:

• Haha
Hi all, long time lurker thought is finally create an account. I used to be a fan of Louise's but this never ending stream moaning of how bad her life was... i appreciate she had a rough childhood but what must her sister think? Is her sister tatianna is it? Is it not her mum louise is always bashing? I wonder is that why we never hear her mentioned anymore?

I hope she stays well away from Brummy Mummy and her disregard of her children’s safety - it’s all on her thread.

I skimmed through her IGTV today and thought she might have had Botox. I agree she looks younger when she does her own hair.

What annoys me is the constant “this picture/activity/moment wouldn’t have happened if we weren’t in lockdown” why not Louise? You’re at home all the time anyway! Why can’t you take a selfie with Pearl or make potions with your children regularly? I appreciate she has split custody and Darcy would usually be at school but the weekends still exist!

I can’t believe Louise isn’t going for regular exercise, getting some vlog content and continuing to do her bloody job which she does mostly from home anyway so it shouldn’t all grind to a halt.

I don’t know why she’s struggling for content seeing as she’s done this job for ten years, here’s some ideas off the top of my head Louise, if you’re reading:

Cooking/baking with D&P
Washing
Walking - showing nice areas and the process of taking a new picture for her weekly lock screen (doubt she takes it herself though)
PR haul video (with reference to donating to charities “pearl and Darcy love these so I know other children will too, which is why I’ve bought double of this to donate...”
Wardrobe declutter and tidy
Beauty products she’s enjoying
GRWM since she’s washing and doing her own hair
Followers control my day (what shall I wear, how shall I do my hair, what shall I drink/eat what shall me and pearl do) - bonus: engagement from Instagram polls

Also I’ve just remembered she said her editing software has broken so someone else is doing it for her... surely that’s more reason to film loads of videos and content to then have the hard work done for you
Can I call bingo please because she’s obviously been reading here recently!
We’ve had: baking, walks and the promise of showing some beauty products she’s been enjoying 😂

Also we’ve seen a glimpse of Liam (to prove they’re not distant)

Darcy in jeans/leggings not a Victorian dress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I vaguely remember that. Didn't she tweet on another occasion about a young girl in a restaurant staring at her or trying to take a photo or something? She publicly shamed this girl iirc.

I vaguely remember that. Didn't she tweet on another occasion about a young girl in a restaurant staring at her or trying to take a photo or something? She publicly shamed this girl iirc.
Yes. And also mentioned in a vlog about two teenage girls who had "followed her around a shop". They were probably just two excited young girls having a giggle because they saw someone "famous". Louise could have went to say hi to them but instead made a ranty video.

Yes. And also mentioned in a vlog about two teenage girls who had "followed her around a shop". They were probably just two excited young girls having a giggle because they saw someone "famous". Louise could have went to say hi to them but instead made a ranty video.
That’s so sad :( very “LOVE ME, PEASANTS... but not too much...”

Some day in the not too distant future she will wish people still recognised her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.