Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to be my FAVOURITE Youtuber, but in the last few years she’s become such a tw*t. I actually borderline dislike her now. She has become so smug, so out of touch, so unknowingly privileged. She’s not the girl she was five years ago.

She has over two million followers and some of her videos don’t even take in 100k views

Reactions: 29
Bloody hell, how does she think her followers manage? That's quite pathetic in my mind.
It’s completely pathetic my mum worked a fulltime job as a nurse raised her kids with a sick husband it’s any excuse to be lazy with Louise if she didn’t have kids she’d probably say the cats take up too much time so she can’t work 🙄

Reactions: 9
How on earth did Louise manage to vlog when pearl was a baby? She managed to get out the birth video fairly promptly if I remember correctly. But can't manage anything now. Think someone is missing the nannies 😂. Louise makes me feel like such a good mum 😳 is that bad to say?

Reactions: 15
HAHA her Q&A of places she wants to visit..more of Scotland... As someone who lives in Scotland please don't. My partner who is a true Scotsman has quoted "get yerself t duck" ...and just now her saying she has to look and go through alot of tat before she finds treasure in charity shops. Bare in bleeping mind a person who can quite easily buy ANYTHING for herself, her home and girls brand bleeping new just pisses me off. So people who genuinely need to buy half decent items for themselves or family and friends can't because this absolute waste has purchased them. And then to top it off gets bleeping gifted so much which SHOULD AND COULD go to charity. This is what I've always said about her. Uncharitable, obnoxious, rude, selfish, talentless, tasteless, vain, vile, ungrateful, brat. She is woman child.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
HAHA her Q&A of places she wants to visit..more of Scotland... As someone who lives in Scotland please don't. My partner who is a true Scotsman has quoted "get yerself t duck" ...and just now her saying she has to look and go through alot of tat before she finds treasure in charity shops. Bare in bleeping mind a person who can quite easily buy ANYTHING for herself, her home and girls brand bleeping new just pisses me off. So people who genuinely need to buy half decent items for themselves or family and friends can't because this absolute waste has purchased them. And then to top it off gets bleeping gifted so much which SHOULD AND COULD go to charity. This is what I've always said about her. Uncharitable, obnoxious, rude, selfish, talentless, tasteless, vain, vile, ungrateful, brat. She is woman child.
Bath doesn’t want her either 😂

Reactions: 5
Sorry but what is with that wallpaper. BE SAVAGE NOT AVERAGE🤣🤣 who is making these? that is just ridiculous

Also how she lives in a dream world - would like to go back and live in the 40/50s - ooohhh yes Louise the racism, homophobia, traditional gender roles, war, lack of human rights! What a lovely time to live in

but that’s all okay because she likes the fashions

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Sorry but what is with that wallpaper. BE SAVAGE NOT AVERAGE🤣🤣 who is making these? that is just ridiculous

Also how she lives in a dream world - would like to go back and live in the 40/50s - ooohhh yes Louise the racism, homophobia, traditional gender roles, war, lack of human rights! What a lovely time to live in

but that’s all okay because she likes the fashions
Especially because the majority of her followers are late 30’s mums not sure if most mums would want a wallpapers saying be savage not average 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And saying she’d love to live in the 1930s but only if it was in ‘Downton Abbey style luxury’ because she doesn’t want to live like or mingle with grubby peasants, of course. Such a privileged arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine how vile she would be living back then, in a country house... a posh aristocrat in her soft four poster bed or chaise longue.. tinkling her servant come hither and wait on me, hand held silver bell... Demanding her bath be filled in the late afternoon ready to dress for dinner ,,, maid doing her hair... Poor maid killing herself having to pull in her corset with lady petulant demanding ... tighter! Now! I must get into my new gown... Lord moneybags is coming to dinner and I simply must look my best...😂

Look at her YouTube earnings!!!! this used to be her bread and butter.
And with ads Drying up and a huge looming recession which will also massively affect ad budgets you d think she would get off her lazy arse and start doing bloody vlogs... Piss easy stuff like learning to cook, show following some basic receipes... Book rsviews.. You rarely see her reading despite her book club. Going on local walks... Sorry she gets lackey Liam to do that.. Some simple excercise. She was desp to get on strictly .oti mabuse does a daily dance class on y tube it's not that strenuous I 've done it. She s too lazy to get content creative.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She wants to be a Mitford girl. Living a graceful live while being a lady authoress. I went through that stage- when I was 14.

• Heart
She is the only mum youtuber that I watch that has taken time off because they "can't do it all"🙄. Her job is a piece of piss. Once again it is just sheer laziness and I think that she has let Mr Slop in. I bet she is counting down the days until the nanny and Auntie Judith are back doing everything for her. She never used to be like this in her old house, I think she thinks that she is above parenting.

One thing I do like about Louise is that she does seem to be very sensible that she does’nt show the kids in swimsuits, as all the other youtube parents do,their are a lot of creeps out there so at least she’s protecting her kids from that

Reactions: 6
She used to be my FAVOURITE Youtuber, but in the last few years she’s become such a tw*t. I actually borderline dislike her now. She has become so smug, so out of touch, so unknowingly privileged. She’s not the girl she was five years ago.

She has over two million followers and some of her videos don’t even take in 100k views
I used to like her back in the Sprinkle of Glitter days but then for some reason she decided to disappear up her own asshole and she just wasn't for me anymore. Obviously cares what tattle says though cause she made a big point of letting us know her hair is washed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she really just said that "she didn't look like utter sh!t" and said that was the real news :rolleyes: yes, because clearly everyone needs to know that over the uk news

she really just said that "she didn't look like utter sh!t" and said that was the real news :rolleyes: yes, because clearly everyone needs to know that over the uk news
I’m absolutely not a fan of Louise, but I feel like she was clearly trying to be sarcastic there?

like surely she’s not that much of a head to make out that it’s actually news.

One thing I do like about Louise is that she does seem to be very sensible that she does’nt show the kids in swimsuits, as all the other youtube parents do,their are a lot of creeps out there so at least she’s protecting her kids from that
I agree with you there. She obviously takes the girls privacy fairly seriously (not serious enough or she wouldn't be filming them on a platform with 2 million subscribers). Plus she doesn't show school uniforms unlike the SacconeJolys 🙄

Reactions: 12
I’m absolutely not a fan of Louise, but I feel like she was clearly trying to be sarcastic there?

like surely she’s not that much of a head to make out that it’s actually news.
it would be funny, but she says things like that so often that now it's just annoying..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.