Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it would be funny, but she says things like that so often that now it's just annoying..
Yeah and she never takes actual news seriously. like hash tagging ‘low risk’ about covid and going back to schools. She wants to pretend the world is sunshine and rainbows, she wouldn’t comment on the Cummings situation yet she will bring it up as part of sarcasm and make it about her

Reactions: 8
My first thought when she said she wanted to live in 50s/60s America was 'what really, when they still had segregation? Sounds awful' but she then puts 'the style, the buzz, the decor'

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed a pattern with Louise and the reason for it is pure laziness. She starts something off and makes these huge promises to her viewers about keeping it up and then obviously gets bored and lazy and loses motivation and just stops doing whatever it is. The main examples being - vlogging when she just had Pearl and now barely uploading. Same with during lockdown - putting out these lives on Facebook and Instagram and filming her ‘busy busy life’ and now again nothing, just because she can no longer be bothered to put the work in. What has changed? The girls can’t have become more of a handful. Darcy is still going to her dads as usual. So why is she suddenly no longer capable of doing her piss easy job?

Reactions: 14
My first thought when she said she wanted to live in 50s/60s America was 'what really, when they still had segregation? Sounds awful' but she then puts 'the style, the buzz, the decor'
Exactly what I thought bit tone deaf!

Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed a pattern with Louise and the reason for it is pure laziness. She starts something off and makes these huge promises to her viewers about keeping it up and then obviously gets bored and lazy and loses motivation and just stops doing whatever it is. The main examples being - vlogging when she just had Pearl and now barely uploading. Same with during lockdown - putting out these lives on Facebook and Instagram and filming her ‘busy busy life’ and now again nothing, just because she can no longer be bothered to put the work in. What has changed? The girls can’t have become more of a handful. Darcy is still going to her dads as usual. So why is she suddenly no longer capable of doing her piss easy job?
She doesn't have the nanny or Aunt Judith there to do the actual parenting in between her wanting to take Instagram pictures and film bits for videos.

She's definitely finding actually having to parent hard.

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised she hasn't had the nanny and cleaner back already. Maybe Liam actually put his foot down and said it wasn't #lowrisk

i wasn't watching her when darcy was a baby, did she need help parenting then? or did matt do most of the work?

Reactions: 3
i wasn't watching her when darcy was a baby, did she need help parenting then? or did matt do most of the work?
Nope she was pretty ‘normal’ back then - she had her modest home etc. Only got a nanny when hardtomother Pearlie Girl came along

Matt did and still does do plenty with Darcy. I actually think it's so refreshing to see Darcy be and act like a child when she's with Matt and Devon. Darcy is used for #ad deals with lady louise...

I really liked Louise in her old house. She still never washed her own hair but was quite self aware and semi funny. She was hands on with Darcy. I actually really enjoyed her when she split from Matt she seemed to become more independent and I was just glad not to have to see Matt in the background again.

She then started to fall for the same trap that a lot of YouTubers do and started to believe her own hype. Thinking she was creating the next Harry Potter or Game of Thrones kind of entertainment. I honestly don't mind when some of the YouTubers genuinely have a talent like art, music, animation etc or even just put in the effort to constantly provide varied and entertaining content but filming your day is the most basic content out their along with q and a.

Reactions: 13
I don't think she realises that Lady Pentland's high maintenence ways probably wouldn't have been tolerated then either. Not to mention just from watching videos it's kind of obvious that people were openly more harsh so there'd be no kind comments only

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I really liked Louise in her old house. She still never washed her own hair but was quite self aware and semi funny. She was hands on with Darcy. I actually really enjoyed her when she split from Matt she seemed to become more independent and I was just glad not to have to see Matt in the background again.

She then started to fall for the same trap that a lot of YouTubers do and started to believe her own hype. Thinking she was creating the next Harry Potter or Game of Thrones kind of entertainment. I honestly don't mind when some of the YouTubers genuinely have a talent like art, music, animation etc or even just put in the effort to constantly provide varied and entertaining content but filming your day is the most basic content out their along with q and a.
I definitely think it started to go down hill when she tried to fit in with the other private school mummies. I wonder if ester also has a nanny and a cleaner? Don't you think louise was trying to impress her?🤔

Reactions: 9
Bizarre that lady Louise claims to be “UK #1 parenting vlogger” in her instagram bio yet has just posted a picture to her grid saying “motherhood doesn’t come easy to her”. So which one is it? Or is the caption just an excuse for slacking in her job and to be #relatable 🙄
6252A844-B269-4944-946B-95646575B456.jpeg

• Haha
Louise since you love reading so much go and read a recipe from a actual cook book instead of asking for help and ideas to cook from your minions. Stop getting your hand held and get on with it. My god this woman would S-T-R-U-G-G-L-E so much in those downtown abbey years and the 50's/60's America era. Get the duck over yourself LOUISE you bleeping woman child!!!! Pathetic.

Bizarre that lady Louise claims to be “UK #1 parenting vlogger” in her instagram bio yet has just posted a picture to her grid saying “motherhood doesn’t come easy to her”. So which one is it? Or is the caption just an excuse for slacking in her job and to be #relatable 🙄
View attachment 138413
and so many hashtags again- and asking questions that she clearly doesn't care about the responses to.. i'm not surprised she's trying to up the engagement on her posts because people are obviously losing interest now she's not filming :confused:

I think she may fall into the trap of thinking all her followers will remain loyal. If you don't keep putting out content then they'll find someone new to fit the void you left behind.

Reactions: 18
Her Instagram page tag says optimism. Mumspiration.... Ermm.... She spends 90 % of her mum days moaning... How is that showing mumspiration??... Basic part of being a mum cooking and feeding yr children!!yet she can just about cook pasta with bloody cream cheese and peas...and has no inspiration for lunch ideas... You should be inspiring yr followers with ideas not them giving YOU ideas😖😵😤

Plus there's NO excuse for not filming cos nothing to film... Make some flower beds and plant wild flower seeds with the girls... Use some of that boring bloody garden to dig up and make veg plot's for the girls... Get some bloody boxes sow herb seeds they grow so quickly... But she can't be arsed and wudnt dream of putting her hands/ nails in compost. Don't need a garden centre trip bloody Lidl at the end of my road sells compost and has a seed packet stand. Make playdo, slime, paint rainbows, portraits of each other, make scavenger hunt round the house, go out!!!!! Film it ALL as You claim to be a muminfluencer... YOU chose this job and job title!!!! You are allowed to drive out for exercise haven't seen her out walking the whole of lockdown.. Excercise!!!! Oti dance class on y tube since you desp to get on it!!! rant over!!😠😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.