Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she was so lucky to have beautiful places on her doorstep. Wouldn't say Bourton is really on your doorstep love. But on the other hand I am very close to Bourton and I know its pissing the locals off having outsiders going there so I'm kinda like you do you hun.

I wondered if people noticed this. Bourton is about a 30min ish drive for me and it would be over an hours drive for her. People didn’t want visitors and I thought they closed car parks? It pisses me of because you stick and respect rules and these instasham artists consistently break them... grrrr

Reactions: 6
I wondered if people noticed this. Bourton is about a 30min ish drive for me and it would be over an hours drive for her. People didn’t want visitors and I thought they closed car parks? It pisses me of because you stick and respect rules and these instasham artists consistently break them... grrrr
How is she managing to be multiple hours out of the house with a toddler and a nine year old when public toilets are closed?!

Reactions: 11
Technically you are allowed to travel now so no rules were broken

Reactions: 8
And this morning she laid out 3 outfits for Darcy to choose from, Darcy’s 9 would she not be picking her own clothes to wear now?

Reactions: 16
And this morning she laid out 3 outfits for Darcy to choose from, Darcy’s 9 would she not be picking her own clothes to wear now?
she probably does at her dads house but louise needs something insta worthy :rolleyes: she even said a while ago that darcy wanted an emoji shirt but she didn't get it because louise thought it was tacky

Reactions: 10
She only let Darcy wear that slogan tshirt today because it was about #girlpower. So it was trendy and "political", she wouldn't have laid it out if it said "sorry, not sorry" or "99% unicorn" etc.. I get them tshirts are awful but to a 9 year old its fashion! Interesting though that out of the 3 outfits that Louise laid out, Darcy chose leggings and tshirt rather than the victorian outfits.

Reactions: 16
Darcey is such a sweetheart.
My daughter and I had an interesting conversation today about Toxic Positivity. She is in the performing arts, where it’s rife. Essentially it’s utterly avoiding any emotion that isn’t happy, obsessively. It’s very unhealthy, obviously! Because it’s an attempt to erase every emotion but happiness and avoid the whole range of emotion.
Made me think of someone.

Reactions: 14
Lazy lou... How to be a good egg...be a role model and accept comments / constructive criticism... If you can't be a good egg ...get off social media. It ain't a one way street... Comments are integral part of the social media which obviously you bloody know after ten years....you can't or shouldn't pick n choose .Ain't rocket science louise😫. Good eggs have open ears, respect and accept comments. You obviously can't so get off the social media train, you very wealthy lady who loves her bed. Run your business property company from your bed... Your fave work location...unrelatable.... No words needed.

Reactions: 7
I hate how at least once a fortnight she asks if people want to know all about finances and tax and renting houses etc. No louise we don't want to hear your advice. We would all be able to rent out houses and have savings accounts and our own financial advisors if we were multi millionaires like you.

Reactions: 15
I hate how at least once a fortnight she asks if people want to know all about finances and tax and renting houses etc. No louise we don't want to hear your advice. We would all be able to rent out houses and have savings accounts and our own financial advisors if we were multi millionaires like you.
The only financial advice that she should give is to go back in time and make friends with Zoella in 2013. She got lucky. She isn't hard working or talented and it annoys me that she refuses to accept this fact and likes to waffle on about being a #boss, #financiallysavvy. Imo the only reason that she brings up money is to brag. I bet she can't believe her luck that somebody so lazy can earn so much money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Don’t know if anyone has posted this before but Louise has a thumbnail of her proudly holding a confederate flag tray, something commonly considered a white supremacy symbol in America 🤦🏻‍♀️
in the video she asks if it makes her racist (she thought it was just an american flag) and whoever she's with says "no, you're fine"

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think we're getting an announcement from the Number one mumfluencer soon, jesus shes cringey. I really want to know who she's aiming her brand at because mothers don't need a book about what nobody tells you about motherhood..

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
oh GOD is it actually called Mum Life that's the phrase I hate the most that she uses

except for 'treasure' or 'good egg' maybe but it's up there!

She knows about as much about “mumlife” as I do aka sod all. The nanny should have authored this book, she does the majority of the bloody parenting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
oh GOD is it actually called Mum Life that's the phrase I hate the most that she uses

except for 'treasure' or 'good egg' maybe but it's up there!
I officially hate these words too because of her 😲 and her annoying hand pinching movements she does talking about tit. I would genuinely be pissed if I was the nanny. It's her hard work!! I would ask for a percentage. She's a joke this woman brat!!

Reactions: 5
I wonder why she even talks about getting Botox treatments at this point... idk that 'confession' seemed quite out of the blue to me, she's never mentioned it before as part of her regular routine and it sounds as if she's having them quite frequently? Maybe she's hoping for another sponsorship... I just hope for her sake that the end result will look better than that sponsored fake tan disaster :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.