Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught her Facebook story... About the good things of her day today . Liam s home on time... What a nasty selfish thing to say... He s in the bloody police... He might have been on an urgent case, suspect interviewing. Out in his car on a case... What's he going to do ... Look at the clock ... Sorry gotta stop and get home to Mrs slop or I will get bollocked. Feels sorry for him😳😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
i can definitely believe that.. didn't she do that to esther? she kept calling her until she left work or something?
She did. And sent Liam the infamous text about him eating her chocolate. She's mentioned texting him a few times, and also mentioned dropping in at his work. I can just imagine her being extremely hard work to be with.

Reactions: 4
All of this really makes me wonder what he gets out of this relationship. It surely can't be the money/wealthy lifestyle alone??
Louise is wearing her high-maintenance status like a badge of honour and I bet that this will most likely lead him to resent her before long. She's so demanding and needy, being in a relationship with her must be similar to a full-time job and I can't imagine he'll happily let himself be treated like a servant for the rest of his life.

Reactions: 4
She did. And sent Liam the infamous text about him eating her chocolate. She's mentioned texting him a few times, and also mentioned dropping in at his work. I can just imagine her being extremely hard work to be with.
wow! these people have real jobs, they can't just drop everything like she can :mad:

Reactions: 2
All of this really makes me wonder what he gets out of this relationship. It surely can't be the money/wealthy lifestyle alone??
Louise is wearing her high-maintenance status like a badge of honour and I bet that this will most likely lead him to resent her before long. She's so demanding and needy, being in a relationship with her must be similar to a full-time job and I can't imagine he'll happily let himself be treated like a servant for the rest of his life.
Indeed. Also remember Louise doesn’t like hugs and makes a big deal of this. I bet, therefore, Liam doesn’t exactly get much affection or intimacy. How they even made Pearl is beyond me...

Reactions: 5
I always wonder at what point is she going to delete the video of her talking about a guy getting his condom stuck inside her and having to go and get the morning after pill wearing last night's clothes. Darcy isn't too far off the age of being able to look up her mums videos on YouTube, and Louise has mentioned herself that Darcy likes watching old videos, so can you imagine her daughter finding that? I just checked and its still up. 🤮

• Sick
I always wonder at what point is she going to delete the video of her talking about a guy getting his condom stuck inside her and having to go and get the morning after pill wearing last night's clothes. Darcy isn't too far off the age of being able to look up her mums videos on YouTube, and Louise has mentioned herself that Darcy likes watching old videos, so can you imagine her daughter finding that? I just checked and its still up. 🤮
it might just be me but that's not something i would want on the internet forever anyway, never mind having your child finding it :confused:

Reactions: 7
OK I'm gonna need a link please

Reactions: 1
Can I just say if it was the other way around and Liam sent a text like that to her, could you imagine the backlash. That's what I can't stand about these feminist boss ladettes they can talk to thier significant halves like utter tit and it's put down as being a strong woman. I find it incredibly childish, immature and extremely aggressive. I get we all have ding dongs and arguments with our partners. But she treats Liam like utter tit. And uses her kids for ads. And openly slags off any family relative or past relationships. There is nothing inspirational about this highly immature woman child. She is repulsive.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

about 18:40 in this video
god it’s worse than I remembered. She said that on camera?? Just imagine the temper off camera, as she’s shown from her dming people who criticise her she clearly has a mean streak. Seeing it slip up like that is unnerving though.

Reactions: 6
I'm guessing she's going to talk about her abusive stepmum in detail in the book and that was what she was talking about when she said she was getting legal advice on a section of her new book.
Knowing Louise, she’ll have a chapter on discipline and she’ll put something incredibly incredibly vague like “I had an awful childhood, here is the helpline for the nspcc” without going into the specifics which don’t get me wrong is her right to do and no one can judge without being in her situation but I do think either you have to start telling your story in the hope that it helps others or you just don’t say anything at all. *EDIT- just to clarify I’m talking about louises current situation as an adult not at all saying to not say anything if you are being abused which of course you should ALWAYS speak out*

All this alluding to it constantly just feels for want of a better word “page bait” for her new book (.......instead of click bait get it?...I’m a genius!)

The fact that she’s already dropped it in to her audience in the tweet about seeking legal advise on a topic in the book shows how she’s already preparing to (for want of a better phrase) whet her reader’s appetite in the hope she’ll finally disclose what happened in her childhood and it gets them to buy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I missed the minstrel incident the first time and from reading the comments here I assumed he had eaten them all... but no. He’d had some. I grant you there’s nothing more annoying than going to get something and finding it’s gone but these weren’t gone. My her admission, He’d eaten half. I don’t really see the problem here?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.