Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄 Just caught her Instagram on “how some people have forgotten how to be a good egg”

I don’t need to be scolded like a child and I’m sure the rest of your followers don’t just because they don’t happen to agree with you that obesity is acceptable way to live or that your dress isn’t the most flattering for your figure.

Maybe take that scolding and maybe say no to Pearl every once in a while instead?

It really winds me up that someone else’s opinion is seen as criticism. I saw some of the comments and they were perfectly valid- asking her about WW etc. Don’t flog something like WW and then moan when people call you out on your hypocrisy!

Reactions: 13
I bet all the other mummy vloggers have started a whatsapp group about this! Say what you want about Katie Ellison, Emily Norris, Sj strum etc but then genuinely do feel lucky to be able to work from home and realise the ease of it. They actually parent and have no nanny. Surely everyone in Louises life and around her will be eye rolling at this. Is she only surrounded by yes men? The arrogance of her is astounding.

Reactions: 7
🙄 Just caught her Instagram on “how some people have forgotten how to be a good egg”

I don’t need to be scolded like a child and I’m sure the rest of your followers don’t just because they don’t happen to agree with you that obesity is acceptable way to live or that your dress isn’t the most flattering for your figure.

Maybe take that scolding and maybe say no to Pearl every once in a while instead?

It really winds me up that someone else’s opinion is seen as criticism. I saw some of the comments and they were perfectly valid- asking her about WW etc. Don’t flog something like WW and then moan when people call you out on your hypocrisy!
she tells everyone to "be nice" about her opinions but then makes passive aggressive comments when anyone shares theirs :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
It must be the deep line between her eyebrows that she's been getting done. It used to be way more noticeable. All that frowning from #mumlife.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t know if anyone has posted this before but Louise has a thumbnail of her proudly holding a confederate flag tray, something commonly considered a white supremacy symbol in America 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh no. I feel like many people know what that is even outside of the USA.

Reactions: 1
Yes because being passive aggressive and basically threatening people when you ask them to Skype after the tiniest of criticism is definitely an example of ‘Being a Good Egg’ Louise :) 🙄

Reactions: 10
A book on parenting from someone who doesn't really seem to enjoy it all that much. I am morbidly curious.

Reactions: 16
Definitely the book. Also, I feel like if she was pregnant, her management would advise against announcing it today as Fleur has just spoken out about her miscarriage today.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
A book on parenting from someone who doesn't really seem to enjoy it all that much. I am morbidly curious.
step one: moan about how ‘hard to mother‘ your children are
step two: get a nanny, palm kids off on nanny and/or any adult in the vicinity
step three: compartmentalise every tiny little thing into your identity as a mother so it makes you look busy and hard working
ta da!!! now you can mooch around in your soft office looking for treasure like the Good Egg you are!! #MummyDays #MumLife #ParentingIsSoEasyWhenYouDontDoTheMajorityOfIt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
step one: moan about how ‘hard to mother‘ your children are
step two: get a nanny, palm kids off on nanny and/or any adult in the vicinity
step three: compartmentalise every tiny little thing into your identity as a mother so it makes you look busy and hard working
ta da!!! now you can mooch around in your soft office looking for treasure like the Good Egg you are!! #MummyDays #MumLife #ParentingIsSoEasyWhenYouDontDoTheMajorityOfIt
"Things no one tells you about being a mum" Mothers are monoliths and all feel the same? Its OK to put a literal child on blast on the Internet for millions of people for acting like a child? If you look after your child and no one sees you doing it, does it count?

Reactions: 1
Surely the 'things nobody tells you about being a mum' is so overdone by now? I really can't imagine this book doing very well - the younger audience she still has won't be interested (when at least they were still buying the Robin Wilde books) and most parents will have other, better parenting books if they even want to buy books at all?

if I was expecting I'd be interested in reading about therapeutic parenting, the montessori methods, and some more scientific books about child development, not some drivel written by a 'mumfluencer' who never even looks after her own kids

Reactions: 16
I'm guessing she's going to talk about her abusive stepmum in detail in the book and that was what she was talking about when she said she was getting legal advice on a section of her new book.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if the image posted earlier in this thread is the final cover? If it is, was it really necessary to put an actual picture of Darcy and Pearl on it?? I know she's flaunting her children all over the internet anyway, but putting them on an actual book cover seems like some next level invasive tit that her daughters cannot consent to. It's worrying that D&P have to serve as her unique selling point

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How can someone who has had their children in full time childcare from day dot write an ENTIRE book about #mumlife ?!?!🙄

Reactions: 8
There was a bit of a discussion on here on earlier pages of threads about if lazy reads on here... Quite a few thought she wouldn't cos couldn't handle the critical comments...I did think she might..... Hey Presto on instastories, proving she s off her padded arse, out of her soft office... And at a desk and says it's a novelty😂😂😂😂 She just doesn't get that that attempt at humour /self deprecation just makes her look even more lazy and out of touch. I 've read a lot of real writers always write at a desk, with a structured routine. I bet her author book attempts are possibly ghost written or at the very least she writes a skeleton, rough draft which is then rewritten by a ghost written and passed off as hers. She used to comment a lot from her bed now busy she was editing her shite Wilde books.

Reactions: 4
They were in matching outfits in that picture on the front too, maybe 'what nobody tells you about mum life' should be don't force sisters to be the same because it looks cute in photos and let them forge their own identity

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.