Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they've both said recently that they got back in touch? I think in the last few months.
I missed this, where did you see/hear? I’ve only seen any (public) communications from Louise’s side so far, which just looks sad to an outsider.

Reactions: 2
Jesus, I knew she had a nanny but - FOUR days a week?! And she still complains that Pearl is difficult?! I will never feel an ounce of sympathy for her ‘breakdowns’ on insta ever again.

(disclaimer: no judgement whatsoever of mothers who use this much childcare because they are working.)

Reactions: 18
Yeah it's almost as if she feels bad about having Pearl and sees them as 2 separate entities rather than sisters. Like calling Darcy "the one who made me a mummy" all the time. I wouldn't refer to my oldest child as that because although I did become a mum when I had her it seems to give more importance to that child.

Reactions: 17
Also idk when the last time it was she said this and a lot of other influencers use this term but what the heck is a 'mum bun' what happened to just having a messy bun without having to make it a subtle 'look I'm a mum my life is so hard I can't even do my hair' thing

I really hate this recent parenting influencer trend where they seem to want their whole identity to be a mother but then also complain about their kids and how hard it is at the same time to try and be #relatable
Christ I HATE this! 'Just had a sandwich - mum life' 'bought some new trainers because I'm a mum'!
Makes them look ridiculous, nobody I know who has a real full time job goes on about mum life as much as these lazy mares.

Jesus, I knew she had a nanny but - FOUR days a week?! And she still complains that Pearl is difficult?! I will never feel an ounce of sympathy for her ‘breakdowns’ on insta ever again.

(disclaimer: no judgement whatsoever of mothers who use this much childcare because they are working.)
I bet Liam works 4 days a week. I know he does shift work because she often says he is a late or working all day. I'm a nurse and I do shift work so I fit all of my hours for the week into 4 days, two long shifts and two shorter ones. I bet the nanny is there on Liam's days at work to avoid her needing to have any responsibility.

Reactions: 9
I missed this, where did you see/hear? I’ve only seen any (public) communications from Louise’s side so far, which just looks sad to an outsider.
It was mentioned on here a few threads ago - Louise said it in one of her lives. And then I was watching Alfie's stream on Twitch, where someone asked him if they still speak to Louise, and he said 'yes, we spoke to Louise yesterday.'

I watched a couple of Louise's Christmas gift exchange videos with Zoe from 5 and 6 years ago (don't judge. Lockdown boredom!) and the friendship comes across as so fake. Louise is so passive aggressive and full of herself. I reckon it seems from insecurity and jealousy of Zoe's success. She uses any opportunity to put Zoe down, clearly in an attempt to feel superior. I honestly don't know how anyone stands her. She's such an unpleasant woman. And if that's how she comes across on the internet, I dread to think what she's like behind closed doors.

Reactions: 7
she posted another story where she mentioned her ex (i don't know who but not matt).. she seriously talks about him so much, like she's trying to prove how much better she is without him :rolleyes: she really can't move on from things can she?

Reactions: 14
she posted another story where she mentioned her ex (i don't know who but not matt).. she seriously talks about him so much, like she's trying to prove how much better she is without him :rolleyes: she really can't move on from things can she?
I think it’ll be the one she did the I Have A Boyfriend video about...

"a teeny tiny bit of botox here and there" as a "Mummy treat"? Excuse me while I vomit all over my keyboard :sick: how and why was she #relatable again?? Also, good to know that she, as a self-proclaimed body-positive woman, feels that she needs all that fake tit like gel nails and botox in order to look beautiful. And claiming that she always has to look "perfect" because of her many showbiz/TV jobs is absolutely ridiculous. It's also VERY telling that the global pandemic stopping her from having her beauty treatments is the first (& thus most important) point she's making in that article. What a self-possessed and shallow cow.

Besides that, bestselling author Lady Louise Pentland is back at it again... has she even proofread that article or why does it contain really obvious mistakes and misspellings like my daughter’s call it..., etc? Not to mention the excessive use of exclamation marks which makes it sound as if the text has been written by a teenager.

Saw this on the BBC website today - she admits to having Botox!
Panicked because she's not been having her usual "Mummy treats". That many treatments is barely a treat, more like luxury. Give me STRENGTHHHHHHHHHH

Reactions: 9
Besides that, bestselling author Lady Louise Pentland is back at it again... has she even proofread that article or why does it contain really obvious mistakes and misspellings like my daughter’s call it..., etc? Not to mention the excessive use of exclamation marks which makes it sound as if the text has been written by a teenager.
Yes, the daughters that belong to themselves 😂

Reactions: 3
That article is straight from the 1950s.

Dress nicely, organise family photos, clean your home, go for a brisk walk. :sick::sick:

Words of a feminist 'boss lady'? She makes me believe in Giliead...

That article is straight from the 1950s.

Dress nicely, organise family photos, clean your home, go for a brisk walk. :sick::sick:

Words of a feminist 'boss lady'? She makes me believe in Giliead...
someone asked her if she could go back in time where would she go, didn't she say that she wanted to back to those times? "for the fashion and decor"

Whatever happened to Liam learning to play the guitar... He definitely doesn't get a say in anything. Never hear her say any of his interests... I doubt he's even allowed to listen to any music of his taste in the house. No wonder he lives in the car lol.

Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to Liam learning to play the guitar... He definitely doesn't get a say in anything. Never hear her say any of his interests... I doubt he's even allowed to listen to any music of his taste in the house. No wonder he lives in the car lol.
well, she has said before that she shares her house with him (instead of saying "their house") :rolleyes: i'm really surprised that they're getting married if thats her attitude

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else catch this post? It wasn't that long ago Louise was on a morning tv show and the presenter asked her about her salary and she wouldn't answer and threw the question back at him....so has she changed her mind about this topic?
Of course she hasn't.

This is just her feminist boss lady thing, anyone who actually asks her about her earnings and her £500k in her last accounts would be told where to go or blocked at least.

Reactions: 8
Of course she hasn't.

This is just her feminist boss lady thing, anyone who actually asks her about her earnings and her £500k in her last accounts would be told where to go or blocked at least.
Well, I messaged her saying I remember her saying the opposite on tv and has she changed her opinion? I doubt she will read it..she didn't read my message suggesting she post about George Floyd. And if she does read it, I'm sure she will invite me to skype to discuss it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God almighty what has Louise dressed Purlie in. The bottom half looks school sports day and the top is just 😂 mismatched to say the least

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.