Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m off to bed but can someone tell me what this is about?
I donā€™t know what the new information and document stuff sheā€™s talking about and I donā€™t really care and thatā€™s because itā€™s really none of our business. There is no need for her to be posting this vague dramatic post other than for attention and engagement. There is too much over sharing on social media. This is something she ought to be processing and dealing with in private with her partner. Thereā€™s no need to post it on Instagram stories to strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I donā€™t know what the new information and document stuff sheā€™s talking about and I donā€™t really care and thatā€™s because itā€™s really none of our business. There is no need for her to be posting this vague dramatic post other than for attention and engagement. There is too much over sharing on social media. This is something she ought to be processing and dealing with in private with her partner. Thereā€™s no need to post it on Instagram stories to strangers.
I agree- Iā€™ve no doubt that she had a dreadful time. I think she is doing this from a good place and wants to be helpful. But this feels weird and undigested. Sheā€™s received horrible news and just swung around to her followers to incorporate it in to her brand? Or for engagement? Or sympathy? Thatā€™s really odd.

(Iā€™ve had another think about it)
Of all the Gleam lot I actually think Louise is coming out the most damaged. Zoe seems happy enough in her bunker. Tan appears to be on a fun-ish journey of sorts. Even old Naiomi (sp) is doing her vegan thing. However all of them give the impression that they have a life off of social media. Louise doesnā€™t. I think she has gone for a ā€˜life stripped backā€™ thing which she is far too vulnerable for and sheā€™s taking her daughters with her.
I honestly donā€™t dislike the girl but she is starting to look like a tragedy playing out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I agree. If she doesn't plan on talking about it in more detail why bring it up in the first place? Contrary to popular belief, just because influencers put their life online that doesn't mean they have to share EVERYTHING.

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m off to bed but can someone tell me what this is about?
This comes across to me as those Facebook posts people used to write when they were 12/13. ā€œIn a bad mood, donā€™t ask me whyā€.

I donā€™t have an issue with her sharing things like that, god knows public speaking has helped many people process trauma. However, it kinda feels like sheā€™s sharing it for the wrong reasons. I certainly donā€™t feel like she should have written that until sheā€™s fully processed it herself and decided that she wanted to share what happened. Like others said, she didnā€™t even have to share it at all. Some things may be better kept private

Reactions: 15
Erm... what??
Why canā€™t she just share this and call him a ā€œgood eggā€ why does she need to bring herself/her mum into it?
I wish tattle had an eye roll function! I thought this exactly!

On another note does anyone remember when she was with Matt and he wouldnā€™t be in videos so she did the not my husband does my make up tag, I think the guy was her friends husband from uni.cant recall hearing about them since the split, so I assume they were team Matt, or maybe they donā€™t like her new persona!

no idea why I randomly thought of this!

Reactions: 5
I wish tattle had an eye roll function! I thought this exactly!

On another note does anyone remember when she was with Matt and he wouldnā€™t be in videos so she did the not my husband does my make up tag, I think the guy was her friends husband from uni.cant recall hearing about them since the split, so I assume they were team Matt, or maybe they donā€™t like her new persona!

no idea why I randomly thought of this!
I think they are still her friends because I remember they are in her ā€˜telling my friends Iā€™m pregnantā€™ video with pearl

Reactions: 1
I honestly find that post about Diana really bleeping weird and inappropriate... if she was FRIENDS with William, and it had been someting they had discussed or joked about, thats one thing, but this is... quite disrespectful? You dont know him, you didnt know his mum, you're literally trying to insert yourself into a narrative about a dead woman you dont know and using it as social media content what the actual duck?

Reactions: 23
Jesus. Itā€™s my first time posting on Louise but do her stock phrases anyone anyone else? If I hear ā€œgood eggā€ or ā€œOh Haiā€ (Iā€™m vomiting just typing this!) ONE MORE TIME! Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Oh and donā€™t get me started on the ā€œitā€™s a new day, itā€™s a new dawnā€ bollocks that she does on every video with the stupid dance. BEYOND IRRITATING! You are an adult- act like it!

Reactions: 23
This comes across to me as those Facebook posts people used to write when they were 12/13. ā€œIn a bad mood, donā€™t ask me whyā€.

I donā€™t have an issue with her sharing things like that, god knows public speaking has helped many people process trauma. However, it kinda feels like sheā€™s sharing it for the wrong reasons. I certainly donā€™t feel like she should have written that until sheā€™s fully processed it herself and decided that she wanted to share what happened. Like others said, she didnā€™t even have to share it at all. Some things may be better kept private
Or when someone tagged themselves in hospital at Facebook then when people ask whatā€™s wrong and they donā€™t reply šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In her grid post from this morning she said how she was going to be making cookies with the girls. I was like great finally a fun activity for them and can be educational etc but then on her stories sheā€™s using ready made cookie dough that you just have to slice up and put in the oven! And lo and behold itā€™s a gifted item! So she wouldnā€™t have even done it if it wasnā€™t sent to her. Cookies arenā€™t even hard?? And children LOVE baking I feel so sorry for her kids. I donā€™t understand how sheā€™s gone so long not being able to cook? Like not even basic recipes like pies and lasagne etc, fair enough when she was childless but Darcyā€™s 9 now! Wouldnā€™t you get it together and learn for the sake of your children?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
In her grid post from this morning she said how she was going to be making cookies with the girls. I was like great finally a fun activity for them and can be educational etc but then on her stories sheā€™s using ready made cookie dough that you just have to slice up and put in the oven! And lo and behold itā€™s a gifted item! So she wouldnā€™t have even done it if it wasnā€™t sent to her. Cookies arenā€™t even hard?? And children LOVE baking I feel so sorry for her kids. I donā€™t understand how sheā€™s gone so long not being able to cook? Like not even basic recipes like pies and lasagne etc, fair enough when she was childless but Darcyā€™s 9 now! Wouldnā€™t you get it together and learn for the sake of your children?
So it was just a case of the children cutting them and Louise turning the oven on. Great šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Haha
  • Angry
The cynic in me feels like the "terrible thing that happened to her" is a weird plug for her new book.

And the cookie thing is crazy, I really hope Darcy's dad teaches her how to cook. My dad taught me, and my mum wasn't a confident cook, and I love being able to cook for myself.

Reactions: 10
The story she put up she was cutting it, Pearl was there with a plastic knife but no sign of darcy
So Louise actually must of had to help Pearl cut the cookie dough AND turn the oven on? Jesus, thatā€™s more than enough work for a lie down in her soft office!

• Haha
also that one pack of cookie dough only made 5 cookies? :confused: that doesn't seem like many when you can probably make more for a lot cheaper if you actually made the dough yourself

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.