Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her, so has this book definitely been green-lit? If so, I think you guys need to write some strongly worded emails to Gleam. That doesn’t seem right that someone with a nanny can write a book about parenting.... I don’t have kids so I’m taking the bench on this one. That’s crazy though, right?

Reactions: 9
I genuinely think she had a night nanny when Pearl was first born too. She NEVER ever mentioned night feeds or being up with Pearl during the night at all. I'd just had a baby at the exact same time so was actively listening out for any mention of it because I'd been on zero sleep for weeks as new mums usually are but there wasn't a peep from Louise. She was able to vlog from the day Pearl was born and was still daily vlogging her whole week at this time so I really think she'd had someone staying and doing the night feeds. Either that or Liam was doing it all and then still going out to work in the morning. So yeah, she can stick her parenting book up one of her big frilly skirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In Louise post about BLM and the fucked up things that are happening in the world her saying "I've learnt so much in the past few days than in the past few years" shows how incredibly ignorant she is. She's a bleeping privileged idiot. And to post a picture of her bleeping mug in the caption is to me yet again poor taste. I'm sick of how much she gets a say in things she clearly has no idea in. This. A woman born with a silver spoon in her hole... I mean mouth. Although I would class her mouth and hole the same thing considering how much tit she talks. Has no understanding of anything in the world. She's a bleeping moron. Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's alright guys, she's gonna be the best mummy ever now in light of the George Floyd situation and BLM/anti racist movement.
duck off you over privileged twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know that criticising her for saying she's learnt more in the last few days than in the last few years may seem a bit nitpicky because anyone wanting to educate themself should be a good thing, but jesus christ how ignorant was she the last few years??

I know that criticising her for saying she's learnt more in the last few days than in the last few years may seem a bit nitpicky because anyone wanting to educate themself should be a good thing, but jesus christ how ignorant was she the last few years??
i agree - she’s meant to be an influencer so she is meant to stay up to date and knowledgeable to educate others, not learn when we all do

Reactions: 2
Yeah it's more shocking because I admit I don't often keep up with the news on a daily basis, I don't often seek it out and rely on word of mouth and the headlines that pop up on my phone and social media, and even I was very aware of a lot of cases of police brutality and black people losing their lives when they shouldn't have, all in the past few years.

For someone whose job is literally on the internet, you can tell she's just intentionally ignored anything to do with race and has coddled herself in her sprinkly soft office bubble of nice comments only

Reactions: 6
I genuinely think she had a night nanny when Pearl was first born too. She NEVER ever mentioned night feeds or being up with Pearl during the night at all. I'd just had a baby at the exact same time so was actively listening out for any mention of it because I'd been on zero sleep for weeks as new mums usually are but there wasn't a peep from Louise. She was able to vlog from the day Pearl was born and was still daily vlogging her whole week at this time so I really think she'd had someone staying and doing the night feeds. Either that or Liam was doing it all and then still going out to work in the morning. So yeah, she can stick her parenting book up one of her big frilly skirts.
I agree!!! The first 4 weeks of my newborn twins all I bloody talked about was how tired I was/how rough the nights were. They're 18 weeks now and I still bring up the night feeds 😂 she can't have done them.

Reactions: 6
She didn't do them. She'd start off the vlog like "it's 7am and I've just got up..." and I'd be sitting there with my newborn in my arms like "Got up? I haven't slept at all nevermind getting to wake up". She never once mentioned those rough nights and we all know she loves to complain and play the victim so if she'd done it she would've said. I definitely think she had someone staying there like a night nurse. Then the daytime nanny started up. So forgive me Louise for being slightly peeved that you haven't really done all the hard parts and only want to do the bare minimum. You think you're entitled to write to all us normal mums with advice and anecdotes but you haven't a bloody clue how hard it really is, in the REAL world.

She complains the second Pearl doesn't behave exactly how she wants her to and shares so many details that it's DEFINITELY suspicious that she never once mentioned being tired because she was up with Pearl all night

She didn't do them. She'd start off the vlog like "it's 7am and I've just got up..." and I'd be sitting there with my newborn in my arms like "Got up? I haven't slept at all nevermind getting to wake up". She never once mentioned those rough nights and we all know she loves to complain and play the victim so if she'd done it she would've said. I definitely think she had someone staying there like a night nurse. Then the daytime nanny started up. So forgive me Louise for being slightly peeved that you haven't really done all the hard parts and only want to do the bare minimum. You think you're entitled to write to all us normal mums with advice and anecdotes but you haven't a bloody clue how hard it really is, in the REAL world.
I agree 100%. This is a woman who moans when someone eats some of her chocolate ffs. 🙄 She would for SURE be moaning about night feeds if she was doing them. Even if only for all the engagement it would inevitably get her from other tired parents.

Reactions: 7
I remember her saying Pearl slept through at 6 weeks.... my 2 year still wakes up relentlessly 😫
My eldest slept through the night the minute we brought her home. I had to wake that kid up to do the night feeds. Basically God tricked me into having another one. My second daughter was the most humbling experience. She was a bad sleeper. It does get better, I promise.

My eldest slept through the night the minute we brought her home. I had to wake that kid up to do the night feeds. Basically God tricked me into having another one. My second daughter was the most humbling experience. She was a bad sleeper. It does get better, I promise.
Oh my god at your eldest! My twins are 18 weeks and they're both up twice a night. Which means 4 times for me 😭. If I had £1 for every time someone said "it gets better" I could probably afford a nanny like Pentland 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please don't have another child Louise.
You can't be arsed to parent your toddler. Never mind Darcy half the week, Pearl a few nights a week once lockdown is over and a baby.
However will you cope?

Reactions: 5
Oh my god at your eldest! My twins are 18 weeks and they're both up twice a night. Which means 4 times for me 😭. If I had £1 for every time someone said "it gets better" I could probably afford a nanny like Pentland 🤣
My 15 month old still wakes through the night I'm still waiting for it to get better :cry::cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My 15 month old still wakes through the night I'm still waiting for it to get better :cry::cry:
Do you have a receipt? Joking of course 🤣 but noooo! Mine will sleep through the night if they're cuddled all night which is an obvious no. Tired 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
820C841C-A20D-42E1-A299-15017B693A3E.png
39666B4D-D57F-4124-B819-CA9392192CFC.png
820C841C-A20D-42E1-A299-15017B693A3E.png 39666B4D-D57F-4124-B819-CA9392192CFC.png
I do kind of admire her for the before shot... no way would I ever put a picture out there of myself looking like that, and no one follows me!
I can’t get over how much younger she looks when she does her own hair, it’s like a different person.

However, both of these pictures follow a post of baby pearl,gushing over how cute she was and then adding on saying babies are hard. Can she just ONCE post a singular nice thing about pearl with no “but” attached about how hard it is to look after her. Pearl sounds like she was an easier baby if she was sleeping through at 6 weeks!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
View attachment 146386View attachment 146387View attachment 146386View attachment 146387
I do kind of admire her for the before shot... no way would I ever put a picture out there of myself looking like that, and no one follows me!
I can’t get over how much younger she looks when she does her own hair, it’s like a different person.

However, both of these pictures follow a post of baby pearl,gushing over how cute she was and then adding on saying babies are hard. Can she just ONCE post a singular nice thing about pearl with no “but” attached about how hard it is to look after her. Pearl sounds like she was an easier baby if she was sleeping through at 6 weeks!
YUCK she absolutely sleeps in her makeup 🤢🤢🤢🤢 no wonder she looks older than she is, LOUISE TAKE YOUR MAKEUP OFF BEFORE YOU GO TO BED!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.