Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish tattle had an eye roll function! I thought this exactly!

On another note does anyone remember when she was with Matt and he wouldn’t be in videos so she did the not my husband does my make up tag, I think the guy was her friends husband from uni.cant recall hearing about them since the split, so I assume they were team Matt, or maybe they don’t like her new persona!

no idea why I randomly thought of this!
They’re Hope’s parents, they’re all still friends.

Reactions: 1
The cynic in me feels like the "terrible thing that happened to her" is a weird plug for her new book.

And the cookie thing is crazy, I really hope Darcy's dad teaches her how to cook. My dad taught me, and my mum wasn't a confident cook, and I love being able to cook for myself.
I was thinking this too. I’m sure I remember saying something about a new book or project that would include something about her childhood- so even if this isn’t her ‘plugging’ it then she’s clearly going through old documents as research for her new project.

Reactions: 4
I wish she'd either talk about her childhood or not mention it again. She's been alluding to it for years, throwing in snippets of information about it, saying she recorded a video all about it but then never uploaded it. Either talk about it or don't but stop dropping little parts of the story because it's like she almost enjoys getting the sympathy and creating suspense. It makes it look like she almost enjoys having this history as something to make herself look good, like she's succeeded in life against all odds.

I feel sorry for her dad because constantly talking about how she wishes she'd called the nspcc makes him look extremely bad. People will be wondering what part he played in all of it.

Reactions: 35
In her grid post from this morning she said how she was going to be making cookies with the girls. I was like great finally a fun activity for them and can be educational etc but then on her stories she’s using ready made cookie dough that you just have to slice up and put in the oven! And lo and behold it’s a gifted item! So she wouldn’t have even done it if it wasn’t sent to her. Cookies aren’t even hard?? And children LOVE baking I feel so sorry for her kids. I don’t understand how she’s gone so long not being able to cook? Like not even basic recipes like pies and lasagne etc, fair enough when she was childless but Darcy’s 9 now! Wouldn’t you get it together and learn for the sake of your children?
Lazy Louise strikes again.

Reactions: 6
Pfffft duck off with “mumlife” I’m working at half five to get some hours in before the kids wake up, the eldest is refusing to do homeschooling, the youngest likes to mash the keys when you’re working and neither of them want to go to bed at a decent hour. I am bleeping knackered Louise. I have a husband who is bending over backwards to help out and work also as are many of us. I had a break down a few weeks into lockdown and still managed to keep some semblance of “normal” - my parents offered to care for my children as they were worried about my MH but I carried on and didn’t want to put my parents in the situation that they’d picked something up.

you have Matt who you share custody with, you have Liam who you let share your home but you crack on with how tough life is from your soft office....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pfffft duck off with “mumlife” I’m working at half five to get some hours in before the kids wake up, the eldest is refusing to do homeschooling, the youngest likes to mash the keys when you’re working and neither of them want to go to bed at a decent hour. I am bleeping knackered Louise. I have a husband who is bending over backwards to help out and work also as are many of us. I had a break down a few weeks into lockdown and still managed to keep some semblance of “normal” - my parents offered to care for my children as they were worried about my MH but I carried on and didn’t want to put my parents in the situation that they’d picked something up.

you have Matt who you share custody with, you have Liam who you let share your home but you crack on with how tough life is from your soft office....
I know how you feel, I'm in a similar situation myself and every single day is a constant struggle, which is why Louise infuriates me now more than ever. Hang in there ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

My daughter is a nightmare to do her school work. She was bad enough when it was homework before all this but home schooling is a whole different league. It’s a constant battle. She hasn’t seen her dad in 3 months either. As usual Louise is oblivious to the struggle us ‘regular’ people are going through with all this. Won’t be long before the nanny is back.

I know how you feel, I'm in a similar situation myself and every single day is a constant struggle, which is why Louise infuriates me now more than ever. Hang in there ❤
Thank you, getting there. I need to remember that I’m doing everything I can to keep us safe and I can’t do everything. My boss has said family first, sanity second and work third which has been a weight off.
she did this big piece on her NY vlog where she was trying to explain to Esther what “woke” is but she’s so far removed from any of it.

• Heart
Thank you, getting there. I need to remember that I’m doing everything I can to keep us safe and I can’t do everything. My boss has said family first, sanity second and work third which has been a weight off.
she did this big piece on her NY vlog where she was trying to explain to Esther what “woke” is but she’s so far removed from any of it.
That quote from your boss has actually helped me a lot today ❤

• Heart
It must be hard for her sister whose mother is the person lazy says abused her throughout her chi ldhood. She should keep this private not constantly put on her social media at least for her sister's sake.

Reactions: 14
It must be hard for her sister whose mother is the person lazy says abused her throughout her chi ldhood. She should keep this private not constantly put on her social media at least for her sister's sake.
Yes! And did she not say that her sister didn't believe her about the abuse? I cannot remember exactly but there was something about her still not being believed.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I feel really sorry for her sister Tiyana. I doubt doubt for a second that everything Louise has said about her childhood is true; she portrays a lot of characteristics for someone who was abused and had a problematic childhood. But I imagine it must be so uncomfortable for Tiyana. How can she hold a normal conversation with her mum knowing all the thing Louise been through/projected on social media publicly about her own mother? As far as I'm aware Tiyana was not abused by her mum and has a good relationship with her, but it must be SO hard knowing she did that to Louise...

Reactions: 10
What does Louise mean by abuse like physical or mental abuse has she ever gone into more detail about it?

Off topic but Liam must be very easy going to be ok with pearl having Louise’s surname most men wouldn’t want that

She is soooooo bloody lazy...baking is not bloody buying ready made cookie dough and rolling it out.. That's not teaching yr girls now to bake bloody cookies. Give me strength... can't be arse d to even learn and have a go at mixing a basic cookie mix to teach her girls so they don't grow up with no cooking knowledge like her.😠😠😠😫

Reactions: 7
What does Louise mean by abuse like physical or mental abuse has she ever gone into more detail about it?

Off topic but Liam must be very easy going to be ok with pearl having Louise’s surname most men wouldn’t want that
It says in the article I posted the link for that she had broken ribs, and I remember her saying before her step mum would pinch her and physically hurt her so that’s physical abuse.

mental abuse I’m assuming to mean calling her names and doing things to hurt her feelings deliberately like throwing away her toys, treating her sister better etc

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She could have at least offered to double barrel pearls name O' Neil Pentland.. But no SHE pushed her out so she's a pentland.

It says in the article I posted the link for that she had broken ribs, and I remember her saying before her step mum would pinch her and physically hurt her so that’s physical abuse.

mental abuse I’m assuming to mean calling her names and doing things to hurt her feelings deliberately like throwing away her toys, treating her sister better etc
Gosh surely her stepmother would be arrested for child abuse I didn’t know it was that bad where on earth was her dad during all this??

She could have at least offered to double barrel pearls name O' Neil Pentland.. But no SHE pushed her out so she's a pentland.
Bloody hate this mentality. Without his sperm there would be no baby so it’s completely irrelevant that she thinks just because she pushed pearl out she gets naming rights! She also decided on Jane for both of the girls names. Wonder if Liam had any say in calling his child Pearl? I doubt it!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.