Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t be surprised if she announces she pregnant in a few months for lady Louise she can just pop out a baby and pass it on to the nanny she got plenty of money and space in her house so I’m sure she thinks why not

Reactions: 3
I won’t be surprised if she announces she pregnant in a few months for lady Louise she can just pop out a baby and pass it on to the nanny she got plenty of money and space in her house so I’m sure she thinks why not
I'd be surprised if she did actually. I think this lockdown has made her realise just how hard she finds actually having to parent and how much she doesn't enjoy it and genuinely doesn't really want to be a parent in the full time sense, just there for Instagram aesthetic etc. Even after coronavirus I don't think she will want to risk having to struggle with a third child as well.

Reactions: 12
I'd be surprised if she did actually. I think this lockdown has made her realise just how hard she finds actually having to parent and how much she doesn't enjoy it and genuinely doesn't really want to be a parent in the full time sense, just there for Instagram aesthetic etc. Even after coronavirus I don't think she will want to risk having to struggle with a third child as well.
Maybe but in her typical life she doesn’t really have to do much parenting she’s always off in London shared custody etc.it’s just in lockdown she has to do “ mum life” as she calls it

I think she likes fuelling pregnancy rumours more than actually being pregnant, so even if she isn’t she’s going to hint at it pretty heavily for all it’s worth

Reactions: 9
I wonder what her viewer figures will be like when she finally decides to upload a video

Also I don’t get the feeling that Lou and Liam have been spending much living, quality time together as of late. They seem very distant

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see matts post about Darcy reading “ghoulish” books and how she’s started to LOVE reading. Didn’t Louise say she’s always loved reading? I remember seeing a lot of books from Louise.

Maybe a nod to what she actually likes reading when she’s there?

Reactions: 6
I'm glad Darcy has Matt and Devon to retreat to. She can be a actual 9 year old girl without the camera shoved in her face for #ads. I think it's disgusting how she uses her children. I'm sad that Pearl doesn't have the same sense of escapism. She did mind when the nanny was around I'm sure Pearl was thankful when she spent time with the nanny knowing she would have a bit of norm in her young life. These children on social media should never be allowed to be put on the spot light when the parents click thier fingers. I class it as abuse. A child should feel most safest in a home. How can they when complete strangers know schools, likes, dislikes, bedrooms, ages, names. It's morally wrong. Louise uses hers girls. It drives me mad that she can expose so much of her children online yet still be a ambassador for NSPCC.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm glad Darcy has Matt and Devon to retreat to. She can be a actual 9 year old girl without the camera shoved in her face for #ads. I think it's disgusting how she uses her children. I'm sad that Pearl doesn't have the same sense of escapism. She did mind when the nanny was around I'm sure Pearl was thankful when she spent time with the nanny knowing she would have a bit of norm in her young life. These children on social media should never be allowed to be put on the spot light when the parents click thier fingers. I class it as abuse. A child should feel most safest in a home. How can they when complete strangers know schools, likes, dislikes, bedrooms, ages, names. It's morally wrong. Louise uses hers girls. It drives me mad that she can expose so much of her children online yet still be a ambassador for NSPCC.
The poor kid must feel like she has a part time job always ready to perform when she's at Louise's house.

Reactions: 13
I 've got yr 4 and 5 Key worker girls at work.. No uniform at the mo... They look nothing like poor Darcey has to dress at Louises .. And those huge hair bows are out of fashion now among the older girls. Poor Darcey... Let's hope we got more outspoken comments like the You told me to put these on!!

Reactions: 5
I wish she'd either talk about her childhood or not mention it again. She's been alluding to it for years, throwing in snippets of information about it, saying she recorded a video all about it but then never uploaded it. Either talk about it or don't but stop dropping little parts of the story because it's like she almost enjoys getting the sympathy and creating suspense. It makes it look like she almost enjoys having this history as something to make herself look good, like she's succeeded in life against all odds.

I feel sorry for her dad because constantly talking about how she wishes she'd called the nspcc makes him look extremely bad. People will be wondering what part he played in all of it.
I always wonder how her dad and her sister feel about the information she shares. It must be hard for them when she basically says that her step mum abused her and her dad didn’t do anything about it. I know she shares her life online but surely she owes them some privacy. But on the other hand there must have been some wrong doing on her dad/stepmums side.

Reactions: 13
I always wonder how her dad and her sister feel about the information she shares. It must be hard for them when she basically says that her step mum abused her and her dad didn’t do anything about it. I know she shares her life online but surely she owes them some privacy. But on the other hand there must have been some wrong doing on her dad/stepmums side.
Tiyana must feel dreadful - that’s her MUM for goodness sake! I don’t know why Louise shares so much online - it’s a bit insensitive to T. Is T in touch with her mum do we know??

Reactions: 10
I know her family issues aren't any of my business but I'm SO CURIOUS to how her dynamic with Tiyana is - if I was abused that badly (which I totally believe Louise was) I don't know if I could be close with someone who still chose to be in touch with my abuser. I know they're family so maybe it feels different, but it still must be hard.

Reactions: 17
I know her family issues aren't any of my business but I'm SO CURIOUS to how her dynamic with Tiyana is - if I was abused that badly (which I totally believe Louise was) I don't know if I could be close with someone who still chose to be in touch with my abuser. I know they're family so maybe it feels different, but it still must be hard.
I was thinking earlier today actually how she can have a relationship with her dad as closely as she does. I don’t think I would be able to have a relationship with a parent who let abuse happen knowingly or unknowingly to me. As clearly the trauma she carries weighs her down a lot which makes me so sad.

Reactions: 10
I have always wondered if the step mum knows what lou has said about her on the internet. What if people she (step mum) knows see the videos or posts where the abuse is mentioned, wonder if they say anything to her.

Reactions: 6
She pays Tiyana to run and moderate her Facebook Wilde readers group and is the administrator.

Reactions: 2
Available just googling her name. Tiyana P instagram... Not a single photo of Louise, Darcey, pearl , her dad mum or any family at all. Good for her but makes you wonder. Lazyarses dad I believe is part of ,or advises on her rental property business. I am sure I saw it when I was looking on her sprinkleofglitter accounts on companies house... Which is how I knew she paid herself a salary of half a million 2018 I think it was.

She definitely reads here - asking about her gma and now she’s put a post on insta stories about her grandma 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.