Louise Pentland #6 Life of ease, full of pasta & cheese, she's engaged, it's Lady Louise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Louise is defo pregnant, a couple weeks ago on one her posts on IG she said something like ‘soon she’ll be grown up with 3 kids of her own’ on one of her captions.
Now me, as a mother of 2 if I was talking about my child having kids I’d say ‘2 of her own’ as that’s what I have.. or am I reading too much into this 😂
SHES DEF PREG THO 😂

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s pregnant since she’s been drinking lately. She definitely enjoys fuelling the rumours though, and also the attention created by them. She pretends to be annoyed by the pregnancy rumour but in reality she probably would love for those speculations to be featured in a magazine next to some gossip about the royals

Reactions: 10
I don't think she's pregnant but the second matt and devon announce a pregnancy she'll want another, mark my words

Reactions: 29
I think Louise is defo pregnant, a couple weeks ago on one her posts on IG she said something like ‘soon she’ll be grown up with 3 kids of her own’ on one of her captions.
Now me, as a mother of 2 if I was talking about my child having kids I’d say ‘2 of her own’ as that’s what I have.. or am I reading too much into this 😂
i said this too! I found it really odd!

Reactions: 3
Im confused at the two of the screenshots of louise and Matt supposedly digging at each other. I can see louises being bitchy but how was matts indirectly digging? I can’t see how can someone explain please?

Reactions: 12
Im confused at the two of the screenshots of louise and Matt supposedly digging at each other. I can see louises being bitchy but how was matts indirectly digging? I can’t see how can someone explain please?
I couldn't really see it either. I think it's more the timing of it than what he said. She posts something, he does too, and vice versa. It happens a lot.

Reactions: 11
I wonder who initiated divorce out of them two? I find them such an odd pairing, she is loud and bubbly whilst he seems dull and rigid. Although opposites do attract. I reckon she probably became insufferable to live with once she got "famous". She posted the other day how she is the main bread winner out of her and Liam and she is worried about money.. piss of! He has a fantastic job. I got major Katie Price and Peter Andre vibes when she said that. I bet she harps on and on to him about how much she earns.

Reactions: 16
I wonder who initiated divorce out of them two? I find them such an odd pairing, she is loud and bubbly whilst he seems dull and rigid. Although opposites do attract. I reckon she probably became insufferable to live with once she got "famous". She posted the other day how she is the main bread winner out of her and Liam and she is worried about money.. piss of! He has a fantastic job. I got major Katie Price and Peter Andre vibes when she said that. I bet she harps on and on to him about how much she earns.
what is his job exactly? I was thinking police or ambulance or something?

Reactions: 2
The ironic thing is it just highlights how pointless her job is compared to his. Like wtf does she really do? She has minions do everything for her, hairdresser, nanny, cleaner, creative assistant, manager, house decorator. She does duck all. Pointless.

Reactions: 20
Don’t forget Christmas tree decorator on the books as well.

• Haha
I bet she tried to still get her nanny to agree to work for her during this lockdown, and probably asked the girl who does her nails and her hairdresser to do home visits. She's the kind of person who thinks the rules don't apply to her, and if she throws money at the problem people will do what she wants. Not this time Louise.

Reactions: 15
I think more than likely it was Matt who filed compared to Louise. Matt to me seems a lot more private compared and whilst his job isn't premiers etc, it's a good line of work along with Liam. I mean Louise who once left in a video Darcy saying she had gone for a wee by herself. Like who does that to your child for when they grow up "Hey look, at such an age you told the world you went wee", we don't see that from Matt. I think Liam will go the same divorce or not marry her with the constant complaints that he's not the breadwinner or earning enough.

Reactions: 6
I used to really love Louise until a few months ago. She constantly brags about how she’s the bread winner out of her and Liam and supports her family members etc. I get she’s proud she can but like keep it to yourself ? We don’t need to be told umpteen times a week!!

Also with Matt, I think they initially had a amicable separation due to her completely new life she had unfolding. Like remember they still had YouTube videos together and he even started to film his own! They spent a Christmas together and seemed quite happy. Something went down about a year or so after the initial separation

Their post-divorce relationship probably deteriorated once Matt started dating Devon. Louise was probably pissed that Matt moved on and replaced her so quickly. And considering how obsessed she is with presenting herself at her best whenever she's running into ex-boyfriends, it probably bugged her a lot that she was not able to show off a new happy relationship when Devon came along.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me that finds it odd that Matt has such an open social media platform as a teacher? Maybe things have changed but when I was in high school, teacher's social media had to be private. Even people I know now who are teachers change their name a bit online. Also, Matt always gave me controlling vibes. Him and Devon seem like a really odd pair.

I used to really love Louise until a few months ago. She constantly brags about how she’s the bread winner out of her and Liam and supports her family members etc. I get she’s proud she can but like keep it to yourself ? We don’t need to be told umpteen times a week!!

Also with Matt, I think they initially had a amicable separation due to her completely new life she had unfolding. Like remember they still had YouTube videos together and he even started to film his own! They spent a Christmas together and seemed quite happy. Something went down about a year or so after the initial separation
Didn't they even go to Disney together while separated?

Reactions: 16
Is it just me that finds it odd that Matt has such an open social media platform as a teacher? Maybe things have changed but when I was in high school, teacher's social media had to be private. Even people I know now who are teachers change their name a bit online. Also, Matt always gave me controlling vibes. Him and Devon seem like a really odd pair.

I remember years and years ago he wouldn’t even talk in the background of Louises videos he was totally private!!! I agree it seems very odd for a teacher to be so open on social media

Didn't they even go to Disney together while separated?
Yeah think they did! Was nice to see them co parenting so nicely but I guess it was never going to last like that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.