Louise Pentland #6 Life of ease, full of pasta & cheese, she's engaged, it's Lady Louise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed her on Loose Women- was she unbearable. I wonder if you can watch it back anywhere šŸ¤”
You didn't miss anything interesting just her banging on about her teaching her kids science and how she's a chef now teaching her kids how to cook as that's her new niche

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You didn't miss anything interesting just her banging on about her teaching her kids science and how she's a chef now teaching her kids how to cook as that's her new niche
Ffs she's no chef! My 8 year old can cook pasta!

Reactions: 4
Oh can you imagine her opening a restaurant where the only dish is cream cheese mixed into overcooked pasta.... it would be ok cos it comes in loads of flavours! She just has to work out how she can do it all from her soft office, surely it could be converted into a soft kitchen?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Darcy is such a cute child....so likeable. I would hope Louise takes time to do stuff like this away from the camera because I think it would really benefit Darcy to know mum likes spending quality time with her in general, not just for content.

Reactions: 7
Quite nasty about her first wedding... Sorry but I can't imagine her being little miss quiet... Unless she s had a total personality change since then.I

This one be no expenses spared , paid by Hello, total fairy kindness and glitter with her being the head fairy gallumping lightly through the forest to her poor prince... Whose the one this time with no say!

Reactions: 11
Quite nasty about her first wedding... Sorry but I can't imagine her being little miss quiet... Unless she s had a total personality change since then.I

This one be no expenses spared , paid by Hello, total fairy kindness and glitter with her being the head fairy gallumping lightly through the forest to her poor prince... Whose the one this time with no say!

Throwback to her wedding to Matt. Not to my taste, but it was ten years ago and it definitely looks of its time.

Here she says how it was the best day of her life etc, but I guess if youā€™re divorced from that spouse the day might not feel so good in hindsight?

Clock the diva moment about the florist too.

Never noticed before Matt has limited comments enabled. I wonder what words heā€™s got blocked? Glitter got through and YT, but nothing with Louise or YouTube
Theses two are so immature always making direct shades at each other.

Reactions: 5
I always think its odd how matt and devon were making YouTube videos constantly and then suddenly stopped. Part of me thinks Louise had something to do with it because it was sudden after a long time of vlogs and videos and I bet Louise hated every minute of it.

Reactions: 8
Rebecca Lamb (I think) got gifted a swingset recently, a really nice wooden one, now I donā€™t think Rebecca is anywhere near Louiseā€™s radar but I suspect there are murmurs of freebie garden equipment somewhere. It grips my piss, the entitlement these vloggers have! She just bought a bouncy castle didnā€™t she? Whatā€™s the problem in using that? Or just a good old fashioned run around in the garden - why does she ā€œNEED to climb and swingā€?!
I think the Saccone jolys got gifted one too and theyā€™re also with Gleam, so I definitely think this could be on her radar!

Throwback to her wedding to Matt. Not to my taste, but it was ten years ago and it definitely looks of its time.

Here she says how it was the best day of her life etc, but I guess if youā€™re divorced from that spouse the day might not feel so good in hindsight?

Clock the diva moment about the florist too.
Look at the fake tan mess in that last photo of that blog post. Yikes!

Itā€™s amazing really Darcy has grown so well adjusted it seems.

Louise and Matt just need to grow up, you've a got daughter together and once did have a life, marriage and home, decisions you made together and basically saying you regret it all shits over it for their daughter.

You lives have moved on and your got accommodate that to fit around your child and to make it work for both parties constantly sniping and shading each other is just immature beyond believe.

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s awful being the child in the middle of feuding parents. I was and it made me feel so confused and conflicted, I used to dread going to my dadā€™s. But maybe they donā€™t argue/snipe in front of her? I doubt it but itā€™s possible. I mean, not that the paper trail of online cattiness between them is fair, but shes less exposed to it as a result so for her, I suppose, itā€™s healthier. Yes she may see it in the future, but sheā€™ll be older then and better equipped to deal with it, one would hope?

How old was she when her and Matt married? Guessing early 20ā€™s which seems quite young for her generation?

Reactions: 3
To be fair, I think it's pretty weird and hurtful of Louise to say that she's sad that her current partner missed the baby years of the kid she had with and raised with another man. So I do understand that Matt felt the need to counter that with some remark himself. Idk, it's just such a strange sentiment to express in public. She can regret marrying Matt and having a family with him, sure, but it is what it is, so what's the point in broadcasting something like this to your followers? It just causes even more resentment and makes things more difficult between them.

Reactions: 20
What a strange comment to make about feeling sad Liam wasnā€™t around for Darcys baby years. I definitely think itā€™s a dig at Matt and he takes one right back at her. They should grow up. Yes Itā€™s not ideal, I have a daughter with my ex partner and we used to struggle, couldnā€™t even be in the same room at one point so my dad became the middle man for us and did the dropping off and collecting. That was 10 years ago, sheā€™ll be 12 this year and we can actually be in the same room and have a conversation because we realised we had to work together. Who wants to have to separate their parents at life events, having to decide which parent can attend your graduation, making sure you keep them apart at your wedding?

How old was she when her and Matt married? Guessing early 20ā€™s which seems quite young for her generation?
I think she was in her mid-20s, so not that young. My impression is that Matt was her first serious boyfriend and she married him because she wanted to get married and cross all the points on the checklist (wedding, house, kiddo, etc) and he was just... there?

Reactions: 12
To be fair, I think it's pretty weird and hurtful of Louise to say that she's sad that her current partner missed the baby years of the kid she had with and raised with another man. So I do understand that Matt felt the need to counter that with some remark himself. Idk, it's just such a strange sentiment to express in public. She can regret marrying Matt and having a family with him, sure, but it is what it is, so what's the point in broadcasting something like this to your followers? It just causes even more resentment and makes things more difficult between them.
True however he and Devon arenā€™t so innocent and Iā€™ve seen far more shady comments from them in the past, so I guess it works both ways but it is a strange thing to say regardless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.