Louise Pentland #6 Life of ease, full of pasta & cheese, she's engaged, it's Lady Louise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at her stories and wow!!! So many dedicated to the Queen. What an overkill. She does seem to get upset over the oddest things

Reactions: 10
has anyone seen the lockdown support group she's created on her stories :rolleyes: it might be a good idea but i bet she'll just moan about herself and ignore anyone who has it worse..

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Kids were easy for her today as she got sent free tit to keep them entertained. Means she “found the time” to pick up her phone and instastory! Love it when a millionaire gets sent free toys - really makes me feel like we’re all in this together :cautious: :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
has anyone seen the lockdown support group she's created on her stories :rolleyes: it might be a good idea but i bet she'll just moan about herself and ignore anyone who has it worse..
Nice that she had the time to do this considering she’s had a breakdown every other day about not having enough time 🙄

Maybe Liam didn’t sit in the car today 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I love in her latest #ad post with Disney she's saying these bundle boxes range from about £50 so affordable to her (yet she still wouldn't pay, that's why it's gifted) but to people who are struggling during this lockdown £50 is alot of money. It's just that snobbish brush off she does that rubs me up the wrong way that she's just like yeah it's just £50, what's the big deal... The deal is LOUISE you utter knob is people aren't living in the utter fairy tale, ig perfect lifestyle like yourself. Some of us are unsure what the financial future holds. Unlike you who just got lucky and mixed with circles. There is nothing about you that comes across at all as genuine or creative. This lockdown highlighted how many people you rely on for content. You earn money off of other people's ideas. Even this lockdown support group is a insult coming from a woman who expects so much but gives nothing back not even a half hearted crappy vlog. Thank god Disney did the childminding today for you. Go rest your feet now Princess.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh a separate note, I don’t normally like to comment on parenting but god the bottle!!!! & the dummies!!!! She’s asking to ruin pearls teeth, I get some children need them for comfort and a little at bedtime is ok but all day everyday she either has a dummy or a bottle hanging out her mouth 😣

Reactions: 10
Oh a separate note, I don’t normally like to comment on parenting but god the bottle!!!! & the dummies!!!! She’s asking to ruin pearls teeth, I get some children need them for comfort and a little at bedtime is ok but all day everyday she either has a dummy or a bottle hanging out her mouth 😣
Agreed. She needs to stop bottle feeding pearl for her speech and dental development. Darcy’s teeth aren’t great and will likely require heavy orthodontia

Reactions: 6
Sickened at the fact that shopdisney have gifted her those bundles, when they could have gifted them to a child or family ini desperate need of them, especially in a time like this. Doubly so that Louise and her grabby hands were at it again, she could've paid for those bundles ten times over but chose to have them gifted? Then posts stories all day of the girls playing obediently with the tea set and saying how good they've (Pearl imo) has been, only to say 'oh it's been a long day' over a picture of a sleeping Pearl implying Pearl has been a handful (or at least that's the way I took it).

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
lazy wealthy lady effing pentland... Donate that bloody box to a kids/ family local charity for them to donate the toys to deprived vulnerable kids you stupid selfish woman you can still vlog what was in it but do bloody good deed.. promote the charity... But then she'll only do big national charity when she can dress up and get pr out of it.. 😠😠😠😠😠😤😤😤

Reactions: 14
Those boxes are Disney selling off old stock and they have sent madam one to promote it, right?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.