Louise Pentland #6 Life of ease, full of pasta & cheese, she's engaged, it's Lady Louise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Error she has to parent 1.5 children... Darcy at teacher dad Matt half the time. Get she wishes she had actually bothered to make that bloody garden a children area... Can't be!i've with her half a million a year it isn't a kids parsdise... Wooden climbing creme with swings attached, wooden kids Wendy house... Kids veg patch, wild flower area charities had down the seeds ( Lidl sell easy to throw and grow seed packs of veg herbs and kids flowers) but... She s livin it up to get rattled nsme..... Lazyarse.... Did having a fun physical child friendly activity garden... When you can lazyarse yr way every Tues to mates soft play..... To sit on your arse!!!!!... LadyP.. Bum/ bed sores soon be on yr buttocks lazryarselooooeeeese😠

Reactions: 11
Error she has to parent 1.5 children... Darcy at teacher dad Matt half the time. Get she wishes she had actually bothered to make that bloody garden a children area... Can't be!i've with her half a million a year it isn't a kids parsdise... Wooden climbing creme with swings attached, wooden kids Wendy house... Kids veg patch, wild flower area charities had down the seeds ( Lidl sell easy to throw and grow seed packs of veg herbs and kids flowers) but... She s livin it up to get rattled nsme..... Lazyarse.... Did having a fun physical child friendly activity garden... When you can lazyarse yr way every Tues to mates soft play..... To sit on your arse!!!!!... LadyP.. Bum/ bed sores soon be on yr buttocks lazryarselooooeeeese😠
I think she's read your mind lol, she's asking on twitter where she can buy a climbing frame as she's finding it difficult to cope with Pearl's energy. What happened to the enormous inflatable slide?? And I bet so many parents would love the time/money/space to just randomly buy a climbing frame for their kids right now

Reactions: 10
I think she's read your mind lol, she's asking on twitter where she can buy a climbing frame as she's finding it difficult to cope with Pearl's energy. What happened to the enormous inflatable slide?? And I bet so many parents would love the time/money/space to just randomly buy a climbing frame for their kids right now
Is she asking on Twitter in the hopes some company will gift her one for free? Annoys me she can afford to buy one but would rather be gifted one.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Is she asking on Twitter in the hopes some company will gift her one for free? Annoys me she can afford to buy one but would rather be gifted one.
she's used to getting stuff for free. That;s what gets me with the whole influencers getting their kitchens painted / houses renovated for free, I once said to my friends 'how do they sleep at night?' Pretty well because they don't pay a damn thing.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Rebecca Lamb (I think) got gifted a swingset recently, a really nice wooden one, now I don’t think Rebecca is anywhere near Louise’s radar but I suspect there are murmurs of freebie garden equipment somewhere. It grips my piss, the entitlement these vloggers have! She just bought a bouncy castle didn’t she? What’s the problem in using that? Or just a good old fashioned run around in the garden - why does she “NEED to climb and swing”?!

Reactions: 11
On one of my facebook groups people were
looking for outdoor play equipment as quite a few companies were either out of stock or had stopped shipping. Maybe different if you are an influencer though!

Reactions: 6
She just can’t go a day without buying/obtaining something new. Ridiculous. She has a massive garden, a house full of tat, plenty for pearl to play with. Just needs more and more and more stuff

Reactions: 10
Rebecca Lamb (I think) got gifted a swingset recently, a really nice wooden one, now I don’t think Rebecca is anywhere near Louise’s radar but I suspect there are murmurs of freebie garden equipment somewhere. It grips my piss, the entitlement these vloggers have! She just bought a bouncy castle didn’t she? What’s the problem in using that? Or just a good old fashioned run around in the garden - why does she “NEED to climb and swing”?!
She just hired the bouncy castle so it's gone now

Reactions: 2
Instead of spending her money on absolutely pointless things (like repainting your bedroom thrice... or splurging on a bouncy castle that's only there for 2 days...) she could've spend a lot of money on creating a more enjoyable garden, and she would've gotten so much more value for it. Her garden is such a sad affair: there's hardly anything to do for kids, it is not friendly for bees or birds, and her cats also only get a toilet corner and nothing stimulating whatsoever. Other people would love to have so much garden space, and she totally wastes it by having a barren square of grass.

Reactions: 9
In case any of you need a #LPlifehack putting a ice cube in your hot soup will cool it down. Well I never... From her wisdom of words your truly #LP All hail our wise one. Us normal folk are still scooping soup with our hands as we can't figure out how to work a spoon. #chefLP

And fyi if anyone has never heard of puff pastry chef Louise has told us we can put stuff on it... Abit like pizza toppings but it's her invention so....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In case any of you need a #LPlifehack putting a ice cube in your hot soup will cool it down. Well I never... From her wisdom of words your truly #LP All hail our wise one. Us normal folk are still scooping soup with our hands as we can't figure out how to work a spoon. #chefLP

And fyi if anyone has never heard of puff pastry chef Louise has told us we can put stuff on it... Abit like pizza toppings but it's her invention so....
She should be promoting the coronavirus hack that it hates the heat so we are being advised to drink more hot drinks and not use ice in cold drinks.

Reactions: 3
It annoyed me during her live video yesterday she said she phoned her aunt Judith on Sunday and asked her if she wanted to move in with them because she lives alone. How is this staying home and social distancing?? If every person in the country phoned up their older relative and said they could move in with them, the whole thing would be pointless! Such a stupid thing to think/say/promote!! Luckily Judith said no.

Reactions: 13
It annoyed me during her live video yesterday she said she phoned her aunt Judith on Sunday and asked her if she wanted to move in with them because she lives alone. How is this staying home and social distancing?? If every person in the country phoned up their older relative and said they could move in with them, the whole thing would be pointless! Such a stupid thing to think/say/promote!! Luckily Judith said no.
She only did that coz the nanny isn't coming over any more, trying to get a bit of free childcare lazy lou

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
She only did that coz the nanny isn't coming over any more, trying to get a bit of free childcare lazy lou
Haha, that's a brilliant theory actually.
"Hmmm.... I need a spot of childcare so I can scroll on insta, Nanny is self isolating....I know, I'll rope sweet Judith into it and film it so I also look suuuuuuper charitable. Yeah, that'll do."

Reactions: 15
Now Louise, you and I (and probably even one else) knows you can get a swing set/climbing frame thing from that giant warehouse shop called Costco. But rather than ordering it online you would rather be gifted one.

Reactions: 18
Surely if Judith was going to move in with anyone she would move in with one of her children. I agree with above she was looking for a babysitter

Reactions: 18
I think Judith is savvy and knew exactly what lazyarse was up to with that offer!! Go judith😁 def wanted childcare on hand ... To get her soft office time... Louise get yr headcount out from your self indulgent petulant arse😡😤

They arent cheap but when you pay yourself through your company half a million a year and have fiance a detective sergeant you can afford it ....but lazy L you are a tight greedy who would see it as doing the company a huge advertising favour. No words. Here you go Lady L ... We know you read here and gleam do ... Here s the link.. Get your dusty credit card out and buy one... Should have done it years ago for Darcy let alone Pearl instead of only ever going bloody softplay freebie at your friends business😫

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
No wonder she s been banging about how much she loved being on Loose Women and re posting sheep comments about wanting to see her on it again,plus still banging on about being a plus size fashion influencer... In desp tout for another paid partnership like she had with Simplybe.. Which was a fail... Loads of her line was in the sales huge discounts... 50% plus reductions... My daughter was well pissed off at paying full price for the denim jacket!!
read this news report on Stacey Solomon set to make a million from loose women and Primark clothes line!!! get me on tv lazyarse lou has been tagging Stacey on her grid... Gotta creep up to the main stream media darlings hoping to hang on their coat tails!

Reactions: 6
I missed her on Loose Women- was she unbearable. I wonder if you can watch it back anywhere 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.