Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
Louise Pentland #7 made another shareable, cooking skills are terrible, her hashtag filled captions are #unbearable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Yellowpear

Too early for a new thread title?

"Hello Louise, it's Mr Slop; Work stopped, viewers dropped, how long until career flops?"

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Skydotcom

It did make me laugh when Darcy said 'I said to my other mummy I would like a sister''. Definetly not the response Louise wanted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Yellowpear

Strange insights into their lives in this vlog:

Darcy telling her mum that a cake doesn't have to go on Instagram because it is for eating not photographing

Liam hiding in the car

Bouncy castle that Pearl won't go on and Darcy says isn't bouncy

Pearl being such a daddy's girl that she doesn't want Louise at all (to the point that Liam has to hide??)

Pearl being 'difficult' enough about Darcy's birthday that both Louise and later Darcy comment on it.

Not the vlog I was expecting actually. Not looking rosy chez Pentland.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Her vlog - Liam needs to go and sit in the car to get some peace for work? In that huge house!? Disgusting, just fucking control your kids. Darcy seems no trouble anyway, they'd rather sit in the car on a hot day to work than teach Pearl the word 'no'. Louise found it difficult because Pearl couldnt handle that it was Darcy's day, yeah because you give into every demand the child has! I know toddlers are difficult at times but she'll be a lot harder if you don't put boundaries in.
Who's betting Liam just went out for a wank? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Mooncalf

VIP Member
"I've bonded so much with Pearl now that we have no childcare" really does prove what we were all saying all along, that she is pawning her off on the Nanny and only parenting on her 'mummy day' once a week

Reactions: 36

Elle34nine

Not to sound rude but a lot of these ‘mummies’ think they’re the most important people in the world for gracing us and the rest of the world with their spawn

Reactions: 35

Ladybug1122

Louise to do lists are a joke. They are so lame. #1 treat myself #2 treat myself more #3 acknowledge children for 5 mins #4 say happy birthday to Liam #5 remind Liam I own the house #6 talk to my minion's #7 check how much money I have #8 tell people I'm kind and charitable #9 go to soft office and remind myself I'm a strong independent woman. #10 make packet pasta and call myself a chef. Louise... Fuckkkkkk offffffff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

zeatrix83

VIP Member
She’s banging on about Disney again. She’ll be raging she couldn’t take Darcy there during the Easter holidays for ‘mummy and Darcy’ time together.
the ‘only leave positive comments’ crap does my head in. Some people are going through the worst times of their lives right now, family members dying and being unable to attend funerals. While lady Pentland sits in her massive house, with Liam sat in the car and her 2 Victorian children are too much for her to cope with. Taking time off vlogging to focus on mum life is a joke. She’s done nothing for the past few weeks. Wouldn’t surprise me if Pearl is kicking off and Louise doesn’t want people to see it. I can see Pearl being a mini Louise when she grows up.

Her post about the nspcc ad. Why does she make it all about her?

WE GET IT! You’re childhood was awful, so was a lot of people’s and we aren’t crying about it every day. Just raise your kids with the love and care you didn’t have....oh wait they’re a burden to you 🙄
OMG you’d think she was the only person who had a horrible childhood. I was sexually abused from the age of 2 to 11 by my grandfather (hate calling him that). First time he raped me I was 8, before it was just touching. I won’t lie, it’s messed me up despite having had therapy when it all came out. I don’t harp on about it and the only reason I am mentioning it here is to make a point. Lots of adults nowadays have had shit childhoods. I am not saying she had it easy compared to others as abuse is abuse and I feel for her in this case, she’s not dealt with it and she really needs to.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

flixy83

SHES DELETED MY COMMENT!!!!!
It wasn’t even that negative just told her that we all can’t slow down or stop, and to be grateful for her privileged position. Guess even that was too close to home. Wow she’s a dick.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

2020two

Chatty Member
Its always me me me isn't it. I'm sure lots of people would love to be in her position. I'm currently on my tod with 12 week old twins, isolated away from my partner due to shit circumstances before lockdown and I have no idea when I'll see him again. My family all work for the NHS and are treating Covid patients. My friends wife died from Covid last week. It's my fucking birthday next week and unfortunately my babies aren't quite old enough to sing for me or wrap me a present but that's ok. Problems are problems, we all have it shit. But miss pink sparkly princess crying on Instagram on her boyfriends birthday because she can't hack motherhood can suck my massive swollen breastfeeding tit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

FloraFaunaLuna

Chatty Member
Why is Louise obsessed with her grandparents dying?

Every time she mentions them, she mentions how old and close to death they are. Even in a post about her grandad beating Corona she says something about how they probably don’t have long or something like that and she’s done this a few times

Morbid af

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

spier422

I don’t know why but it annoys me that on her “to do” list on Instagram she says pick Darcy up at 10am and then an insta live at 10.30. If I hadn’t seen my daughter in a few days I wouldn’t just ditch her as soon as she arrives to talk to random people about nonsense

zeatrix83

VIP Member
She has completely lost touch with reality, she was born privileged and yes while she did not have a good childhood (most adults these days have had shitty childhoods so she isn’t alone) she hasn’t had to struggle like many people have. She had a good education at private school, then she went to university, met Matt, temped as a receptionist/secretary, hated it and then had Darcy. She joined YouTube at the right time and made friends with the right people. She hasn’t had to go without a meal to ensure her child has food in their tummy, she hasn’t had to spend her last £5 on topping up the electricity and then up all night worrying how she will survive until her next payday. Miss ‘i paid myself half a million’ lives in a bubble. She’s getting a bit of a reality check at the moment having zero childcare and no cleaner but even with that she still only has 1 child full time while Darcy goes to her dads for half the week and she still can’t cope with that. Liam resorting to sitting in the fecking car to get a bit of peace n quiet. The first time he did I felt sorry for him but my opinion on him has changed over the last couple of weeks. He is enabling her to continue her ridiculous over the top behaviour and allowing her to use their child online for money. The man needs a backbone or at the very least his balls reattached.

2020two

Chatty Member
Apologies if I can’t post this here, but am I being sensitive by being irritated by this exchange? Maybe it’s because I don’t have children. But isolation for those without kids isn’t a walk in the park, especially if we have health issues/live alone etc.
No, I don't think you are. I have 11 week old twins and you know what? THANK GOD. They are giving me purpose in this scary time, keeping me busy etc. I haven't been bored once! My dear best friend is child free, lives alone and is a key worker and I desperately wish I could hug her. Everyone's situations are difficult, this is a hard time for us all, there is no one not impacted by covid-19. I think we are all being very strong 😊 kids or no kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

tada

It annoyed me during her live video yesterday she said she phoned her aunt Judith on Sunday and asked her if she wanted to move in with them because she lives alone. How is this staying home and social distancing?? If every person in the country phoned up their older relative and said they could move in with them, the whole thing would be pointless! Such a stupid thing to think/say/promote!! Luckily Judith said no.
She only did that coz the nanny isn't coming over any more, trying to get a bit of free childcare lazy lou

• Haha
  • Angry

Lemonz

VIP Member
Anyone feel like Louise is sort of scared of Pearl? Like, Pearls just a normal toddler. Its normal for toddlers to not understand that an exciting day doesnt revolve around them. Its normal for toddlers to not understand they should leave their siblings toys alone. Its your job as a parent to put boundaries in place and help them navigate it. But Louise does seem afraid to say no. I do feel sad for her though, its clearly linked to her own upbringing.

Mooncalf

VIP Member
She posted on instagram about putting a table in Pearl's room and how it initially made her sad as it wasn't very 'insta' - that is just sad to me, who would even think about how something looks on social media when considering functionality and what is best for your children

• Angry