Louise Pentland #6 Life of ease, full of pasta & cheese, she's engaged, it's Lady Louise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It did make me laugh when Darcy said 'I said to my other mummy I would like a sister''. Definetly not the response Louise wanted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
does that mean matt and devon have an announcement coming...?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I haven’t seen the ad But I do think it’s a weird thing to say to Darcy if shes not pregnant, also it does sound like Devon is! Interesting!

Reactions: 7
Well I haven’t seen the ad But I do think it’s a weird thing to say to Darcy if shes not pregnant, also it does sound like Devon is! Interesting!
I didn't catch the "my other mummy" bit, but Darcy said over and over again that she doesn't want another baby in the family because Pearl kept messing up her room or something.

Reactions: 8
It was funny, Louise kept prompting her to say she'd like another brother or sister, and Darcy kept saying no

• Haha
  • Sad
Louise misses her soft office... It's a hard life ... What a absolute stupid mare. I'm sure those key workers miss comfort like that. She's a absolute pile of tit. I've had enough of her moaning and thinking the world owes her something. Absolute talentless twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I didn't catch the "my other mummy" bit, but Darcy said over and over again that she doesn't want another baby in the family because Pearl kept messing up her room or something.
do you know what this makes me think of? Not long after pearl was born Louise swapped Darcy and Pearl’s rooms, giving Darcy the smaller ‘grown up’ bedroom and pearl Darcy’s bigger space. I vividly Remember that because she said Darcy was fine with it but I always thought it was unfair because Pearl was so young she wouldn’t have used that space for months whereas Darcy was still at the age where she was playing imaginatively and probably could have done with the space for a bit longer. Especially because I’m SURE at the time there was a spare area that Louise could have used as a nursery but wanted to keep as a workspace. I wonder if that’s a bit of a worry for Darcy - ‘well, when pearl was born mummy made me change rooms, what happens if another baby comes along’.
Of course it could be (and is probably) just that pearl is the annoying younger sibling - but it reminds me of the above all the same!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Isn’t missing her soft office another way of saying she misses lying around on her bed all day!

Reactions: 16
Her soft office hasn’t gone anywhere. Oh she’s so hard done by. Give me strength Louise

do you know what this makes me think of? Not long after pearl was born Louise swapped Darcy and Pearl’s rooms, giving Darcy the smaller ‘grown up’ bedroom and pearl Darcy’s bigger space. I vividly Remember that because she said Darcy was fine with it but I always thought it was unfair because Pearl was so young she wouldn’t have used that space for months whereas Darcy was still at the age where she was playing imaginatively and probably could have done with the space for a bit longer. Especially because I’m SURE at the time there was a spare area that Louise could have used as a nursery but wanted to keep as a workspace. I wonder if that’s a bit of a worry for Darcy - ‘well, when pearl was born mummy made me change rooms, what happens if another baby comes along’.
Of course it could be (and is probably) just that pearl is the annoying younger sibling - but it reminds me of the above all the same!
She said she swapped them because darcys new room has an ensuite however I agree with you. I'm sure most 8 year olds would prefer more play space over their own bathroom, it's not really something you think about at that age. They were better off keeping it as a guest room then swapping when Darcy goes to secondary school. Also what if they have another kid and it's a boy? Surely he should get the ensuite and the girls share??

C785506D-E6FE-4650-B406-1558E55F357E.png

I see she is back to having faith again. After saying she felt conflicted with the church’s strict views. She needs to make up her mind.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Petty issue, but is anyone else bothered by the fact that she keeps referring to a tooth extraction as dental surgery? If you didn’t have general anaesthetic, surely you can’t count it as surgery! It’s just an extraction!
Actually, it is referred to as Surgery! My son has just had dental surgery and while they were explaining what they were going to be doing I actually asked if they were giving him a general anaesthetic because they used the word surgery and they said no they would be using numbing injections. He had a tooth extracted.

View attachment 101640
I see she is back to having faith again. After saying she felt conflicted with the church’s strict views. She needs to make up her mind.
I disgree. I think you don't need the church in order to have faith in God. Institutionalised religion is just a set of ritual, customs, cultural norms, and values that you adopt in order to express your faith, but faith itself exists independently from the church. Your relationship with God is ultimately a personal one. You can call yourself a Christian without agreeing with everything that the church does or says; in fact, that's the lived experience of many Christians (and other people of other religions) out there.

So I think it's totally valid to believe in God without going to church. I rather take issue with the fact that for Louise, her faith has little to no impact to how she actually lives her life or approaches the world, so it seems very superficial and performative. It's a comfortable concept to fall back on, and I think she mostly likes the idea of religion as an easy cure for pain: have faith and reach out to God and they will take away your pain. Which is why she was very active in the church before and after her divorce: looking for comfort and easy answers. Unfortunately, that's not how it works.
I also keep rolling my eyes at her for always making such a fuss about political or religious statements--she says she tries to stay away from expressing them because she doesn't want to alienate or offend any of her viewers, which is such a cowardly and gutless sentiment. Especially since all she really cares about is being as brand-friendly as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can understand her believing in God or coming back to religion in times like this, as an atheist the religious life isn’t for me although the comfort it brings to believers I don’t doubt. I don’t necessarily think it wrong that she has shared her religious beliefs, although agree with @teaintoronto she is very performative in her faith.

If she claims she is a chef one more time... Louise go duck yourself. She's actually making this quarantine unbearable.

• Sick
A chef... The woman who can just about make boiled pasta with Philadelphia cheese stirred into it!!!!!! 😂😂😂

She used Darcy in another ad for some kind of smartwatch for kids on her insta now - seriously, is Darcy actually doing homeschool or is she now working full time for Louise?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well don't forget lazy lou says she is responsible for supporting other people!!! So gotta get Darcey contributing!!!😠 She was paid for that watch partnership ages ago so thats a sneaky tout to get it renewed. She s turning into greedy grabecca meldrum. Matt cannot be happy bout it.

Reactions: 5
I still cant get over the fact that she said that shes worried for her finances when she works from home online!

I was watching the sidemen earlier and they were commenting on how lucky they are that they are youtubers as if they worked in many other jobs including mainstream tv production they would be unable to work. They also said that they bet a lot of youtubers will use this as an excuse not to upload.

Louise could film more day in the lifes, what I eat in a day ( I know shes a terrible cook but I would find it entertaining watching her try) a daily isolation diary so like a sit down talking video with small snippets of her day, learning a new skill in isolation.

Theres plenty I know shes self concious about her tooth but seeing as she posted herself giving birth and discussing a whole host of personal things such as her sex life, her periods etc whats a missing tooth.

I know she has to actually parent her children but Emily Norris is managing to post videos with 3 boys at home. ( I know Emily is a step ford wife so would post a video regardless)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.