Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probs a stash under the mattress 😏
My gran had stashed piles all over her flat. When it was time for us to clear her flat out we found over £10k. We knew where they all were but my dad gave it another sweep before we handed keys back to the landlord and he found another £2k behind the panel on the bath. 🤦🏻‍♀️ How she got it in there we will never know as she was a tiny woman. 😂 They are bloody mental sometimes. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that a dog in Liams arms for her 'Netflix and Chill' post...... they haven't got a dog have they..... Do you think Gleam/Channel Mum sent a Memo out 'Guys guys this year we are focusing on animal content so you all go get yourselves a puppy and the world can watch each of you put out dog content over and over and over again.... yeah!'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
And why bloody ask her sheep what to watch.. Or any questions as she never EVER replies anyway. It's a stupid vapid bollocks queztion... She knows everything that's on tv Netflix etc... She spends half her life in her soft office with laptop and flat screen tv in close view 😡

Reactions: 2
Another 5 minutes of ranting about the feminism Facebook post in today’s video. I just don’t get why she airs her dirty laundry all over the Internet for everyone to know about. (And I don’t mean the “laundry segment” but that is a whole other section of annoying)

Reactions: 3
I feel like she tries so hard to be funny. Back when I first started watching her she was fairly witty but now it seems like too many people have told her shes funny and shes playing up to it.

I understand her frustration with the guy who is ignorant but she always talks about people being positive on social media on her platform so what makes it ok for her to speak negatively to an audience about someone who could easily be identified by their friends. That is her opinion on his views which should have stayed between her and Liam.

I like seeing her try cooking and this weeks meal was not a safe option but would have enjoyed seeing Liams reaction to it.

If she decides to make it a video on its own she could have different people like Kerry Welpdale, Esther, Liam or her Aunt Judith come and show her how to cook their favourite meals.

Reactions: 8
Looks to me like brummy is no longer following her on insta, but Louise is still following brummy

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched the vlog yet and on the fence as to whether I will. But she is moaning about Liams friend on it? Wow Louise, time to grow up. I can imagine her pressuring him to unfriend him like she did. Why does she enjoying publicly humiliating people online and on her channel? I get she was outraged but she couldn’t just leave it at a post on her public Facebook page that is open to the world to see. She just had to mention it in a video too. If she’s like this in public can you imagine her private fb page!! She’ll have been spitting venom.

Reactions: 4
I feel like she tries so hard to be funny. Back when I first started watching her she was fairly witty but now it seems like too many people have told her shes funny and shes playing up to it.
She definitely used to have that Miranda Hart awkward funny vibe to her, but she doesn’t anymore. Now she is just a middle-class mum, trying to be posher than she really is while maintaining her attempts to be funny which just falls flat now.

Hyacinth Bucket springs to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She would NEVER ‘spill the tea’ about any of her famous friends, she deleted any comments from people asking why she was still friends with the SJ’s after they abused their toddler. But when it comes to people who can’t defend themselves via their own large platform she’s right on it! Her dad, the friend who hurt pearls finger, the swimming dad, now liams friend!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
New vlog is so boring, I fell asleep watching it. Woke myself up with a loud snore and spilling coffee on my lap..cheers Pentland for that 🐽😂

Reactions: 1
She would NEVER ‘spill the tea’ about any of her famous friends, she deleted any comments from people asking why she was still friends with the SJ’s after they abused their toddler. But when it comes to people who can’t defend themselves via their own large platform she’s right on it! Her dad, the friend who hurt pearls finger, the swimming dad, now liams friend!
Anyone and anything that makes her look like a moral Angel full of goodness and light.

Reactions: 4
And why bloody ask her sheep what to watch.. Or any questions as she never EVER replies anyway. It's a stupid vapid bollocks queztion... She knows everything that's on tv Netflix etc... She spends half her life in her soft office with laptop and flat screen tv in close view 😡
Please engage with my “organic content” so I can show advertisers how valuable I am to them.

Reactions: 1
Why does she have to make such a big deal over doing laundry? Everyone has to do it. Acts like it’s such a dull part of life ect - it takes seconds, just get on with it

Reactions: 2
I've missed the friend that hurt Pearl's finger bit? What happened?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.