Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch half of her videos so I didn't know that.. Anyway it's not doing her much favours if she hasn't learnt how to deal with boundaries and her inner child.
She hasn’t mentioned therapy for months so I personally don’t think she is going anymore.

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t mentioned therapy for months so I personally don’t think she is going anymore.
Probably not she's too lazy to keep up with anything plus her therapist probably doesn't house calls lol

Probably not she's too lazy to keep up with anything plus her therapist probably doesn't house calls lol
Doesn't do house calls * sorry half asleep lol

Reactions: 2
She did have a line with Simplybe... I have an account with them... Masses of her line was in the sales at huge reductions... Her denim jacket, denim dungarees skirt... Pretty much most of her so called self design was hugely reduced for quite a while! So no chance of another with simplybe. She s on a tout for another paid promo with a plus line high st or plus size website.. There's loads online. Desperation lazy lou and unsubtle call out begging is not cool, sophisticated... Or goes unnoticed!!!😆

Reactions: 4
I think she is smaller up top than she is on the bottom like she says but I doubt the sizes she claims. She has a lovely waist line then her lower stomach and arse is so big.
View attachment 75214
There is a massive difference between the two where it suddenly sticks out. I know that sounds nasty but I am not meaning it to.
Thought she was a WW ambassador or did that end when the fee did ??

Reactions: 4
Oh yes.. Don't think it lasted longer than about 6 months... Minimal mentions just enough to get paid... Out the door now... Maltesers all the way😫

Reactions: 1
Louise is in a Disneyworld Facebook group I’m in and she’s just posted that she’s going again in 3 weeks

she only justgot back 😂 I love Disney as much as the next person and disneyworld is a fun holiday for me but my god she goes a lot

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Louise is in a Disneyworld Facebook group I’m in and she’s just posted that she’s going again in 3 weeks

she only justgot back 😂 I love Disney as much as the next person and disneyworld is a fun holiday for me but my god she goes a lot
I wonder if this will include puuuuuuurlie guuuuuuurl and the boyfriend or if it’s just another Mummy-Darcy trip. 🙄

God almighty thats ridiculous.. does she not want to expose girls to other places, countries cultures. with all her money there are many beautiful places she could take them. Show them beautiful landscapes and wildlife for a change instead same old Disney Darcey has seen over and over and over again. But she s princess lazyarse who wouldn't want to go walking exploring.

She could at least go to a different Disney and experience things a bit differently - I really want to do Tokyo Disney for instance or one of the Disney Sea cruises. Surely even Darcy is getting fed up of Disney at this point though? She has the money to take her to the universal studios or do something a bit different!

[I can understand why she’s not doing lie-down-by-a-pool style holidays because kids always get a bit fed up a few days in and God forbid she need to parent or entertain Darcy herself, Disney does that for her at this point]

Reactions: 11
I used to work there when I was 19. I had never seen a £100 note before but these old people always seemed to have them! And they were so rude. I’ve worked in a few retail places and it’s normal (it’s not right though) to be treated like tit by customers but Bon Marche customers were the worst. I was screamed at by an old lady because there wasn’t a certain size of dress on the shop floor, I said I would go upstairs to the stock room and see if there were any, oh god I was praying there was all the way up the stairs as I did not want to tell her we didn’t have it in. Thankfully there was so I brought a couple down but she told me ‘I don’t want it anymore’ and stomped off dragging her husband with her who looked like he’d lost the will to live. 😂
What the hell is a £100 note

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She could at least go to a different Disney and experience things a bit differently - I really want to do Tokyo Disney for instance or one of the Disney Sea cruises. Surely even Darcy is getting fed up of Disney at this point though? She has the money to take her to the universal studios or do something a bit different!

[I can understand why she’s not doing lie-down-by-a-pool style holidays because kids always get a bit fed up a few days in and God forbid she need to parent or entertain Darcy herself, Disney does that for her at this point]
We go to Disney every few years when there’s something new for us to experience so it doesn’t get repetitive (ie we went when theyopened the avatar bit in animal kingdom and was meant to go in September last year but I got pregnant) but she goes every few months they must just do the same things over and over again...I think darcy would love the otherparks .. if Asia is too much culture for Louise they could always go to LA on try Paris again

Reactions: 3

What’s the group? I’m always after new Disney groups!

I think it's also telling that she manages to go to Disney three times a year but cannot make the effort to visit Marie in Seattle. Her priorities are seriously messed up. They claim that it's so difficult to find a date that fits both of them since the school holidays are at different times and they are both working, but if you really wanted to see a good friend, I'm sure you'd find a way around that? It's not like it's only worth visiting if Darcy and Scarlet can hang out 24/7? What's wrong with Louise doing her own thing with Darcy and Pearl in the mornings and then spending the afternoons together? (Well, I guess it would not be a problem if Louise was less high-maintance and less dependent on others to entertain her children...)

It also sets a terrible example to both her own children and her fans, flying several times to the US on holiday as if we're not in the middle of a climate crisis right now. There are so many beautiful places and child-friendly holiday activities in the UK (or even Europe) that she could explore without a long-distance flight. And yet, she chooses to waste her money on that Disney bullshit--which does not even have the usual benefits of going on holiday. It's not relaxing, it does not introduces them to new cultures and places, it's not boosting the children's creativity in any way, it's just sensory overload and unhealthy food.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it's also telling that she manages to go to Disney three times a year but cannot make the effort to visit Marie in Seattle. Her priorities are seriously messed up. They claim that it's so difficult to find a date that fits both of them since the school holidays are at different times and they are both working, but if you really wanted to see a good friend, I'm sure you'd find a way around that? It's not like it's only worth visiting if Darcy and Scarlet can hang out 24/7? What's wrong with Louise doing her own thing with Darcy and Pearl in the mornings and then spending the afternoons together? (Well, I guess it would not be a problem if Louise was less high-maintance and less dependent on others to entertain her children...)
I'm pretty sure America starts school in august and since darcy goes to a private school her summer holidays would start in early july meaning louise would have a good 2 weeks to visit marie. Failing that she could go to Seattle for say 3/4 days then visit somewhere else in America 🤷‍♀️

(Or maybe her and marie aren't friends anymore {shocked and surprised})

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure America starts school in august and since darcy goes to a private school her summer holidays would start in early july meaning louise would have a good 2 weeks to visit marie. Failing that she could go to Seattle for say 3/4 days then visit somewhere else in America 🤷‍♀️

(Or maybe her and marie aren't friends anymore {shocked and surprised})
If I remember correctly, she last mentioned Marie in her Hogwarts video (something about the floor and the ceiling that reminded her of Marie? idk), so Louise at least pretends to still be in touch with her. I don't know about Marie since I don't have Instagram and she seems to have moved on from YouTube completely... which is such a shame because I loved her videos! But I never quite understood what she saw in Louise in the first place since their values and outlook on life couldn't be more different... then again the same can be said about Liam and he apparently saw enough in her to have a baby with her so idek

I also remember that they used to talk about Marie coming to visit Louise in the UK, but that it would be difficult for them because of their financial situation. Which also shouldn't really be a problem that keeps them apart because Louise is rich af. She could easily pay for at least some of their expenses.... Didn't she also gift them a trip to Disney once? It's all a bit strange and mostly flimsy excuses

I kinda hope that Marie has just moved on and now focuses on other aspects in her life. Good for her if that included leaving the friendship with Louise behind

Reactions: 6
This whole Disney malarkey grinds on me. If I was Pearl I’d be devastated to grow up knowing my Mum left me for so long for the sake of giving ‘Doodles’ the time of her life ..... for the third time in a year.
I honestly think she’s so hung up on keeping Darcy happy she’s going to end up shouldering poor Pearl out the ‘Mummy and Darcy Gang’. It was fine helping Darcy to adjust when Pearl was newborn but now she’s getting older she needs to be mindful because I honestly think she favourites Darcy.
Also, is it just me or does anyone else get madly annoyed by Pearl’s sticky up ponytails and bunches? Just cut her hair for Gods sake she looks like a Troll doll.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.