Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone catch me up on the swimming pool dad story please? I’ve not been on this thread in ages xx thank you
When she took Darcy to her swimming lessons she saw a Dad telling his son off. Pointing in the kids face I think, so she went and said something to him about it and he got shirty with her! She then posted about it on her Instagram and told her followers that the man's son is at Darcy's school.

When she took Darcy to her swimming lessons she saw a Dad telling his son off. Pointing in the kids face I think, so she went and said something to him about it and he got shirty with her! She then posted about it on her Instagram and told her followers that the man's son is at Darcy's school.
So there's this incident. Now liams friend who will obviously hear about it ! Her slagging off her dad. When she wrote about the kid who hurt pearls hand by accident !!!
Boundaries don't exist in her life.

Reactions: 5
So there's this incident. Now liams friend who will obviously hear about it ! Her slagging off her dad. When she wrote about the kid who hurt pearls hand by accident !!!
Boundaries don't exist in her life.
OMG we all vaguebooked like this when we were 12 years old, not 30-something parents who could have 12 year olds of their own. Yikes.

Reactions: 3
OMG we all vaguebooked like this when we were 12 years old, not 30-something parents who could have 12 year olds of their own. Yikes.
She needs to sort her MH out! This could all be dealt with quickly if she got off her arse for help !

Okay where can I see her being rude about the grandparents cake?
In the blog post (?) on her new website (https://www.louisepentland.com/pearl-is-two/) she writes

Liam’s Mum and Stepdad made a cake (eek we didn’t know they were doing that and it was almost identical to the one we’d ordered for her big party but nevermind!) and Pearlie blew out the candles.
It's the combination of "eek" and "nevermind" that rubs me the wrong way. She's so bleeping ungrateful. How dare Pearl's grandparents mess with Louise's perfectly planned party marathon by surprising her grandchild with a (presumably self-made) cake?? That was not the plan!! :rolleyes:

I think it's a sweet idea and rather thoughtful of them. The cake (or rather the decorations) also looked more child-friendly that the insta-perfect one she's ordered. Just shows how bitchy she is towards everyone who is not playing along with her charade.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
My god Louise really must write those blog posts herself, with the passive aggressive dig at Liam's parents and then I've found a spelling mistake, she put 'esculated' instead of 'escalated'

Reactions: 9
She makes out in that blog though that she found the Instagram account (the one who made the cake) by the time of the party on the 20th (after Pearl had the homemade cake) so it feels like a needless witch because surely if she thought it was too excessive she could have cancelled it!

She makes out in that blog though that she found the Instagram account (the one who made the cake) by the time of the party on the 20th (after Pearl had the homemade cake) so it feels like a needless witch because surely if she thought it was too excessive she could have cancelled it!

Tbh I think that Louise is not concerned about two cakes being too excessive (she is Louise after all, excessive buying and spending of money is kind of her brand) but that HER birthday cake for Pearl wasn't as "special" or original anymore, since she's already had a very similar one a few days before. Everything is a competition for her. (As if Pearl remembers what kind of cake she ate..............) She probably also feels inferior because she was only able to order and pay for a cake while Liam's parents made it themselves...

Another thing that made me roll my eyes at her was this part

For gifts we asked people not to buy anything. Our house is FULL of toys and clothes so instead we asked them to bring a card and write some ‘pearls of wisdom’ for Pearlie to read back when she’s older. I think in years to come she’ll value those far more than she will the toys.
I mean good for her that she realises that her house is already too full of crap, but seriously? Cards with "pearls of wisdom" for a two-year-old? That's the kind of gift you might give someone for their graduation or wedding or whatever, but a toddler? "I am SO grateful that my mum had this BRILLIANT idea for my second birthday and I will now re-read and cherish the platitudes that people have written in a card for me for the rest of my life!!!" Said no one ever.
I don't think it's necessary to shower a child with gifts in order for them to be happy, but it's still fun for them to unwrap gifts and have something to play with or build on their birthday.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Anybody else think she has a fashion line coming? Lots of dresses featuring without being tagged?

Edit... she actually tags herself in them
First time poster on this - I reckon she is trying to get a company to give her a range to design. I'm pretty sure she hasn't been asked to do one yet. #desperate

Reactions: 5
She used to have a fashion line with simply be (I think?) and I’m sure in a past weekly she was wittering about wanting another so I think it’s very much possible

Reactions: 4
I thought with the cake she was annoyed because she spent more but it basically looked the same!

Reactions: 4
Tbh I think that Louise is not concerned about two cakes being too excessive (she is Louise after all, excessive buying and spending of money is kind of her brand) but that HER birthday cake for Pearl wasn't as "special" or original anymore, since she's already had a very similar one a few days before. Everything is a competition for her. (As if Pearl remembers what kind of cake she ate..............) She probably also feels inferior because she was only able to order and pay for a cake while Liam's parents made it themselves...

Another thing that made me roll my eyes at her was this part

I mean good for her that she realises that her house is already too full of crap, but seriously? Cards with "pearls of wisdom" for a two-year-old? That's the kind of gift you might give someone for their graduation or wedding or whatever, but a toddler? "I am SO grateful that my mum had this BRILLIANT idea for my second birthday and I will now re-read and cherish the platitudes that people have written in a card for me for the rest of my life!!!" Said no one ever.
I don't think it's necessary to shower a child with gifts in order for them to be happy, but it's still fun for them to unwrap gifts and have something to play with or build on their birthday.
Lets face it with the way Louise goes through friends, by the time Pearl is old enough to understand the sentiments she probably won’t know most of the people writing them!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ who would want to dress like Louise? She dresses like a 1980s 7 year old in a party dress.

Reactions: 6
She is in Therapy. She has mentioned it loads of times.
I don't watch half of her videos so I didn't know that.. Anyway it's not doing her much favours if she hasn't learnt how to deal with boundaries and her inner child.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.