Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate this response so much.

She also whinges about Liam's parents bringing Pearl a cake. Heaven forbid grandparents buy their grandchild a birthday cake!
Omg how miffed was she about that cake!! 😂😂 3 celebrations, 3 birthday cakes. Puuuuurlie guuuuuuurl is going to grow up as spoilt as Darcy is. I liked the grandparents cake over that monstrosity she had with actual real fresh flowers on it. That was for the gram and the posh school mums more than it was for Pearl.

Reactions: 12
Not Waitrose? Oh Louise will be annoyed. 😂

I think she was at the fb offices last week filming the second series of her big question show.
Louise is the kind of snob who would phone the police if she saw an ASDA van outside her neighbour’s house, so I’m surprised at Tesco. 😂

She needs to see a proper psychiatrist. Who will make her a plan for her mental well being.

She is CONSTANTLY stuck in the child mentality !! Oh look at me I can't cook hehe. Look at my soft office so cute! I know this is so common with trauma patients but she clearly hasn't seen a physician for it !!

This would also explain her eating habits.

And honestly that's not even as bad as her boundary issue !!! Liams friend, the guy at Daddy's swimming pool !!!! She needs to learn how to work boundaries into her life and pull her child self back a LOT.
Could you recommend one from your profession?

Reactions: 3
Totally agree... That gifted one was ridiculous.. It should totally have been all about the families homely cake... And a family private occasion that Liam's friends/ family would have felt comfortable with and not the background audience watching the showing off Insta opportunity louise show... but lazyarse is a badass business woman so it's all about the money via her social media😠😠😠😠

Her YouTube subscriber viewer figures are tit... The rental renovation was a better one at 118,000 but as a percent of her 2.38 million subs that's 4.9%!!!! tit. Hence her desperation to move away from youtube / influencer vlogger to be a tv presenter!!! bloody laughable... ain't a hope in hell.. Maybe the odd guest 10 mins slot here and there... She s probably putting it out there to the universe... Give me the louise show... Shove Lorraine off the sofa!!😆

Last edited:
I agree, no way could she make it as a mainstream presenter. She’s too passive aggressive and haughty. Being a presenter is all about being likeable, easy to talk to, and being able to remain professional even if someone is rubbing you up the wrong way 😂 Just imagine Louise interviewing some huge A-Lister and running to her insta to have a whinge because their opinion differed to hers 😂

Reactions: 8
Totally agree... That gifted one was ridiculous.. It should totally have been all about the families homely cake... And a family private occasion that Liam's friends/ family would have felt comfortable with and not the background audience watching the showing off Insta opportunity louise show... but lazyarse is a badass business woman so it's all about the money via her social media😠😠😠😠

Her YouTube subscriber viewer figures are tit... The rental renovation was a better one at 118,000 but as a percent of her 2.38 million subs that's 4.9%!!!! tit. Hence her desperation to move away from youtube / influencer vlogger to be a tv presenter!!! bloody laughable... ain't a hope in hell.. Maybe the odd guest 10 mins slot here and there... She s probably putting it out there to the universe... Give me the louise show... Shove Lorraine off the sofa!!😆
She won’t get to be a full time presenter. She doesn’t have the charisma or personality for it. Look at Rylan, he’s a bloody natural at presenting and to think he came from being on X factor to where he is now. He is marmite though, you either like him or hate him. I like him now he’s settled down and is more confident in front of the camera and doing live tv. Could you imagine if Louise was a solo presenter on live tv?!? She wouldn’t cope with the pressure of that especially if something unexpected happens. As a guest on tv shows, she talks over the presenter and gets breathless just from talking. Guest presenting yes, full time no. It’s good to have dreams and ambitions but she’s lucky she’s got where she has and needs to stay in her own lane. I know tv people do not like people who feel entitled to be given spots on tv so they won’t like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Could you recommend one from your profession?
A psychiatrist ? I don't work in the UK let alone know Louise or her GP.

Or do you mean make a plan for her for her from my perspective ? From my perspective we only see bits of her online but its enough to see she needs medical help. Every patient is different and I can't say the whole plan that I myself would do but it would involve a big Multi Dis. team to get her sorted! A good dietician, cbt therapist, trauma expert in the field etc etc! Plus shes wealthy she could pay for the top people in the UK !

Reactions: 2
I appreciate this response so much.

She also whinges about Liam's parents bringing Pearl a cake. Heaven forbid grandparents buy their grandchild a birthday cake!
I must've missed this but I don't watch her anymore really. I just skim through if it looks interesting.
How can she possibly be miffed about them bringing their son's first child a cake!? Oh my gosh, my parents go all out for my children on their birthdays with cakes and sweet treats, it's the only time they do it, but I'm so happy they want to do that for them, as well as me and my husband. It's a lovely thing to do

Reactions: 5
She’s just SO rude and seems like she doesn’t care about who’s feelings she hurts in the process! All this shaming and calling people out, yet if she receives the slightest bit of criticism she’s crying in bed!

Reactions: 6
Her YouTube subscriber viewer figures are tit... The rental renovation was a better one at 118,000 but as a percent of her 2.38 million subs that's 4.9%!!!! tit. Hence her desperation to move away from youtube / influencer vlogger to be a tv presenter!!!
shes stuck in this weird cycle of not getting views on youtube so trying to move to traditional media, but the reason shes not getting views on youtube in the first place is because she is more focused on traditional media??

I remember a few years ago (around the time she ditched Sprinkle of Glitter/child friendly content) where she was asking viewers if they used facebook or watched tv and an overwhelming majority said HELL NO because facebook is a dying platform at this point. people only use facebook to stay connected with friends and family, not to watch content creators? and even though loads of viewers explained that they prefer her content on youtube, she ignored us and decided to spread herself too thin with several different social media platforms and thats when her content started to go down hill.

sorry im rambling but basically: if she focused on her youtube content and made it interesting and relatable, she would regain her views and continue to be successful. As of now, her youtube channel is turning to tit, her facebook page is uninteresting, and her tv career is non existent.

Reactions: 11
She needs to accept she isn’t well known/liked enough to make it in traditional media... yes 2.4m followers on insta but only 9k likes on her recent post 😳 2.38m subscribers on YouTube but only 40k views on her last video.....

Just saying the people who watch TV is more varied than those who use social media and they won’t know nor care who she is. My parents for example. She could be talking about something and they’d go ‘who is she’....

Can someone catch me up on the swimming pool dad story please? I’ve not been on this thread in ages xx thank you

Reactions: 1
A psychiatrist ? I don't work in the UK let alone know Louise or her GP.

Or do you mean make a plan for her for her from my perspective ? From my perspective we only see bits of her online but its enough to see she needs medical help. Every patient is different and I can't say the whole plan that I myself would do but it would involve a big Multi Dis. team to get her sorted! A good dietician, cbt therapist, trauma expert in the field etc etc! Plus shes wealthy she could pay for the top people in the UK !
No, I was joking. It would be hugely inappropriate. As is the constant imitation of a HCP.

Hips and legs she's a size 24 right ? Looks like Emma Hill who's a 24. Shes not even tall like Emma who's 5'11 Louise is like what 5'6 5'7??
I think Louise is much flabbier than Emma who is actually quite toned with a genuine waist for someone who is larger.

She needs to accept she isn’t well known/liked enough to make it in traditional media... yes 2.4m followers on insta but only 9k likes on her recent post 😳 2.38m subscribers on YouTube but only 40k views on her last video.....

Just saying the people who watch TV is more varied than those who use social media and they won’t know nor care who she is. My parents for example. She could be talking about something and they’d go ‘who is she’....
She's got the money and time to get lessons etc and learn how to be what traditional media wants. Problem is that would involve taking criticism, lots of early mornings and compromise. Not her strong suits.

Reactions: 4
She's got the money and time to get lessons etc and learn how to be what traditional media wants. Problem is that would involve taking criticism, lots of early mornings and compromise. Not her strong suits.
This is what I don’t understand,traditional media is everything Louise hates.She can’t take any criticism,she’ll be accountable to others,has a schedule to stick to etc.She can’t just spend the day in her soft office just because she feels like.

Reactions: 5
This is what I don’t understand,traditional media is everything Louise hates.She can’t take any criticism,she’ll be accountable to others,has a schedule to stick to etc.She can’t just spend the day in her soft office just because she feels like.
I can't think about it too much or it frustrates me... one of my dreams is to be a published author, and I would love to be able to afford the kind of lessons and help these top YT people get to fulfil their desires!

Louisa could take the lessons - even afford to do a journalism degree but she would still think she knows better but she’s also lazy.

Remember when she did that Illamasqua make up course for like a month or something and then just never did anything with it because she’s too lazy?

I wish strictly would sign her up....just to see how long she would last before she quit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.