Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise just shared this on FB.

Why is she sharing this on FB like it is her journal? I am sure the friend will see it...how awkward for Liam. Surely she could have just spoken to Liam about how much it annoyed her rather than sharing it with the world. And she didn't have to unfriend the person, she could have "unfollowed" them and she would never see their updates.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Why is she sharing this on FB like it is her journal? I am sure the friend will see it...how awkward for Liam. Surely she could have just spoken to Liam about how much it annoyed her rather than sharing it with the world. And she didn't have to unfriend the person, she could have "unfollowed" them and she would never see their updates.
She is such a witch. I’m not even going to say passive aggressive before it, she is a straight up witch. This need to publicly shame people, whether the family friend involved in the accident with Pearl, the dad at the swimming pool, Liam’s friend. It’s so unnecessary, especially when it’s people you’ve got to see and interact with, she is just going to alienate everyone close to her before long behaving like this.

It’s perfectly fine to disagree with the friend’s opinions, but to publicly shame someone like this is such a bitchy thing and it’s so unnecessary. Why not approach the friend privately and have a mature and adult discussion about feminism and why you have a different opinion.

Reactions: 19
She is such a witch. I’m not even going to say passive aggressive before it, she is a straight up witch. This need to publicly shame people, whether the family friend involved in the accident with Pearl, the dad at the swimming pool, Liam’s friend. It’s so unnecessary, especially when it’s people you’ve got to see and interact with, she is just going to alienate everyone close to her before long behaving like this.

It’s perfectly fine to disagree with the friend’s opinions, but to publicly shame someone like this is such a bitchy thing and it’s so unnecessary. Why not approach the friend privately and have a mature and adult discussion about feminism and why you have a different opinion.
Yeah, and also she is bitchy about her own Dad on social media too. She really has issues. No one is going to want to be her friend as they'll be worried she might suddenly complain about them on her SM. Not a good look, Louise. She needs to grow up...but it seems to have been worse recently??

Also, I used to quite like Louise but she has become SO unlikeable.

Reactions: 10

Just came here for this post. It was incredibly uneccesary and to even mention his friend. Her page probably isn't private to that friend. What an actual witch.

Reactions: 3
I used to quite like Louise and I thought it was great at the time when she steered away from all the childish videos. Fast forward to now and I cannot stand her, or woman like her. Before anyone jumps on me for this, it’s just my opinion, but I’m so sick fed up of all the feminists nowadays. They all milk it beyond belief. The way Louise goes on, you’d think woman rule the world and men have no say whatsoever. We are all equal in my opinion, it’s about time certain females stop thinking they’re a cut above the rest.

Reactions: 13
And as someone who has had both, I really haven't ever seen any helpful advice that's remotely original from any of them.

Edit: and if one more youtuber shades medication then I will actually scream. Looking at you, Dan Howell. You aren't better just because you didn't have to stay on SSRIs. They are a great option for lots of us and there should be no sham in needing them to function. They make me a better happier person and no one loses out.
He did what? Holy duck.

Reactions: 2
I used to quite like Louise and I thought it was great at the time when she steered away from all the childish videos. Fast forward to now and I cannot stand her, or woman like her. Before anyone jumps on me for this, it’s just my opinion, but I’m so sick fed up of all the feminists nowadays. They all milk it beyond belief. The way Louise goes on, you’d think woman rule the world and men have no say whatsoever. We are all equal in my opinion, it’s about time certain females stop thinking they’re a cut above the rest.
Thank you! Someone said it, I was too frightened to.

Reactions: 6
Louise needs to get over to FWR on MN and read up about old school radical feminism. Liberal feminism and “feminism is for everyone” is balls and leads to the commodification of women (have a look at the issue with the “legal” red light district in Leeds that has caused so many horrifying issues and was brought about by liberal “feminism“) and my colleagues doing vaginal repairs on women due to sex, that we would normally only see as a birth injury.

We cannot quash the patriarchy in which we are trapped, with wishy-washy, let’s all be nice and rosy to one another liberal feminism which is upheld in the majority by middle class white men.
I’m sure the bloke she is posting about is an absolute bloody cretin but
1. Challenge him in real life with facts and stats - fight him with power don’t do it to score woke points on bloody Facebook.
2. Come on Louise, you’re what 34? 35? Wake the duck up to issues that matter, that actually matter and aren’t only here to further your tit show of a money racketeering “career”. It’s embarrassing.
3. If you’re going to talk about feminism, LEARN about feminism. You sit on your arse most of the day, educate yourself because you come across as one of the most thick people on the internet but with the ability to spin and natter to make it sound like you know something. Teens and early twenties might see not through it, your peers? We do. You have had the benefit of a rarefied education, use it.
Just using the word “feminism” doesn’t make you a feminist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Dude, Louise can't read. She wouldn't even be able to lift The Second Sex, Liam would have to hold it for her!

• Haha
And as someone who has had both, I really haven't ever seen any helpful advice that's remotely original from any of them.

Edit: and if one more youtuber shades medication then I will actually scream. Looking at you, Dan Howell. You aren't better just because you didn't have to stay on SSRIs. They are a great option for lots of us and there should be no sham in needing them to function. They make me a better happier person and no one loses out.
I’m really interested in this - I like Dan and I want to know when he shamed medication? :eek: I must have missed it, he’s gone down in my estimations if so.

(Sorry for off topic)

Reactions: 2
I’m really interested in this - I like Dan and I want to know when he shamed medication? :eek: I must have missed it, he’s gone down in my estimations if so.

(Sorry for off topic)
I remember in his Daniel and Depression video (I think) he said about how he was now better and didn't need medication, basically implying that he was somewhat cured of his affliction and hence didn't need them. Which isn't how it works. Also, the only specific time he's talked about how medication affected him is when he couldn't get a refill (that week in March) and went kind of loopy from withdrawl. I don't think he's ever talked really about how medication helped him, which I'm sure it did, and generally implied that medication is a temporary solution rather than a valid long term treatment.

I see this whenever I go in for my (obligatory) MH review to keep getting my medication. They are always keen to try and steer me off it, even though it is working and is insanely cheap. Generic fluoxetine costs pennies and if you want to do a cost-benefit analysis, I more than make up for it with my increased ability to work and contribute to society. Also as a comparison, my uncle has type 2 diabetes which is entirely caused by him being morbidly obese, yet no one is trying to force him to stop taking insulin or metformin.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I knew as soon as I read her very public post about Liams friend that yous would pick up on it. So thank you for making me feel justified as I ranted in my head about it. 😂 Why is she doing this? I swear one of her resolutions is to ‘not give a tit what people think of me’ where she can justify posting these types of things but Louise is too highly sensitive for the backlash. Look at the swimming pool dad. It took her days to recover from the man talking back to her. She now publicly shamed her boyfriends (as she keeps calling him, I’d call him my partner by now after 3 years and a kid together) friend. If she doesn’t agree then fair dos, unfriend him, problem solved. But no she needs to rant about him, tell everyone she’s unfriended him and add that Liam is a feminist. Why does she need to even bring Liam into it at all? We all know he is not interested in being a regular guest on the Louise Show and with his job she needs to be careful what she shares online about him and his family.

wtf is with the partnership with Malteasers?! I don’t get why they’d pick her to advertise their chocolates. Oh and I hate that pink and navy wall colour scheme she has in the tv area of the kitchen. The sofa needs to be put back where it was before, doesn’t looks right pushed into that corner. I’ve just realised how judgy I am being about the sofa. 😂 Why it bothers me I don’t know. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 8
She s out the link to her new website louisepentland.com... She describes herself as a badass empire builder....wonder what's her definition of badass???!!!😂 being a lazy rebel by not sitting at a desk to work but lying on yr soft office?? Interesting she s admitted on it Darcy was jealous for a year cos of Pearl... Maybe Darcey ain't so perfectly sweet and doodly after all......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just walking behind Liam in Tesco :)
I got a bit excited cos ive never ever seen anyone in a public eye (dont know if i can consider him that) but yh i was chuffed to see his shopping LoL bread egggs and milk ha

Isn't this technically a #ad for Facebook since she works with them, even if they didn't ask her to post this she still has links to the company and I'm sure it still has to be marked as #ad

Screenshot_20200123-203107_Instagram.jpg

Very valid point... Unfortunately we don't whether the paid partnership has ended... Trying to think when she last went to the fbook offices.. If it has lapsed this will be a tout to get another paid psrtnership.

Reactions: 1
I remember in his Daniel and Depression video (I think) he said about how he was now better and didn't need medication, basically implying that he was somewhat cured of his affliction and hence didn't need them. Which isn't how it works. Also, the only specific time he's talked about how medication affected him is when he couldn't get a refill (that week in March) and went kind of loopy from withdrawl. I don't think he's ever talked really about how medication helped him, which I'm sure it did, and generally implied that medication is a temporary solution rather than a valid long term treatment.

I see this whenever I go in for my (obligatory) MH review to keep getting my medication. They are always keen to try and steer me off it, even though it is working and is insanely cheap. Generic fluoxetine costs pennies and if you want to do a cost-benefit analysis, I more than make up for it with my increased ability to work and contribute to society. Also as a comparison, my uncle has type 2 diabetes which is entirely caused by him being morbidly obese, yet no one is trying to force him to stop taking insulin or metformin.
thanks for responding - I’ve never had to use medication for depression so it never really crossed my mind, but wow, I see your POV totally. It’s like people with a broken leg, no one tells them to cut the cast off/throw the crutches and walk on it!

Reactions: 1
I was just walking behind Liam in Tesco :)
I got a bit excited cos ive never ever seen anyone in a public eye (dont know if i can consider him that) but yh i was chuffed to see his shopping LoL bread egggs and milk ha
Not Waitrose? Oh Louise will be annoyed. 😂

Very valid point... Unfortunately we don't whether the paid partnership has ended... Trying to think when she last went to the fbook offices.. If it has lapsed this will be a tout to get another paid psrtnership.
I think she was at the fb offices last week filming the second series of her big question show.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs to see a proper psychiatrist. Who will make her a plan for her mental well being.

She is CONSTANTLY stuck in the child mentality !! Oh look at me I can't cook hehe. Look at my soft office so cute! I know this is so common with trauma patients but she clearly hasn't seen a physician for it !!

This would also explain her eating habits.

And honestly that's not even as bad as her boundary issue !!! Liams friend, the guy at Daddy's swimming pool !!!! She needs to learn how to work boundaries into her life and pull her child self back a LOT.

Dude, Louise can't read. She wouldn't even be able to lift The Second Sex, Liam would have to hold it for her!
I appreciate this response so much.

She s out the link to her new website louisepentland.com... She describes herself as a badass empire builder....wonder what's her definition of badass???!!!😂 being a lazy rebel by not sitting at a desk to work but lying on yr soft office?? Interesting she s admitted on it Darcy was jealous for a year cos of Pearl... Maybe Darcey ain't so perfectly sweet and doodly after all......
She also whinges about Liam's parents bringing Pearl a cake. Heaven forbid grandparents buy their grandchild a birthday cake!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.