Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to make an account cause I am so feicin sick of her.

When SJ said in the vlog special thanks to our husbands for minding the kids this weekend and she goes WELL APART FROM ME and giggled like mad! Omg her inner child... is constantly there. She always acts 10 instead of 36 or whatever she is now.

And OMG I thought the 'bare with' thing was a joke stolen from Sally Philips character in Miranda but no she feicin says it now. Louise trying to come off as a rich witch isnt working when you actually accept freebies from small businesses.. twit !!!

Reactions: 6
I just cannot believe what all this social media as a job malarkey has become. To think Louise puts on her checklist ‘grid post’ and has some weird contract of putting one up every day, it’s just so contrived and ridiculous. I miss the old days when she posted when she wanted to, about things she wanted to, and it was LOUISE’s account NOT her ‘brand’ account. Look what happened to zoella too. It’s so awful. What’s ironic is I bet people would prefer less of what she calls ‘content’, weirdly formatted picture perfect ‘grid posts’ and favour more of the normal every day instant sort of posts people used to do on insta, sighhhh

Also I think what’s even more ridiculous is the fact that these insta people save their stories then post them later on, all edited with text over. The whole point of a story is the instant-ness of it, the fact it’s a snippet of your day, not something to be deeply analysed and edited before showing the world

Also this hair washing once a week at the salon thing really isn’t working for her, anymore at least. Ik she’s been doing it for years but she went to an event today and it just looked so greasy
Her hair looked alwful away with all those other mummies.. colour is awful and looked so dirty

I feel like she tried divorce (splitting the money or whatever) and isn't keen on getting married for that reason but still wants to be a traditional wife.

Reactions: 2
These Facebook big question videos are not flattering at all. She looks really big in them. I am not fat shaming her as I am the same size. Maybe it’s the outfits she’s wears for them or the camera angle but they do her no favours.
1424A7D4-8D08-43C0-AEA7-05C1102E248B.png

Reactions: 2
What gets me about these mental health discussions with YouTubers is that they only discuss anxiety or depression.

Reactions: 10
These Facebook big question videos are not flattering at all. She looks really big in them. I am not fat shaming her as I am the same size. Maybe it’s the outfits she’s wears for them or the camera angle but they do her no favours.
That outfit is so hideous! She looks like a budget Dame Barbara Cartland. Her hair is terrible with the washed out pink and dark roots. How many people do you see on 'traditional media' outlets looking like that??!

Reactions: 8
Better that than talk about some thing more complex they REALLY have no idea about tho imo!
Oh totally but it’s just the way the are all “omg I am soooooooo into talking about mental health and if you ever feel anxious or depressed you must speak out” but never mind the never ending list of symptoms and diagnosis that make up the broad spectrum that is MH.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What gets me about these mental health discussions with YouTubers is that they only discuss anxiety or depression.
And as someone who has had both, I really haven't ever seen any helpful advice that's remotely original from any of them.

Edit: and if one more youtuber shades medication then I will actually scream. Looking at you, Dan Howell. You aren't better just because you didn't have to stay on SSRIs. They are a great option for lots of us and there should be no sham in needing them to function. They make me a better happier person and no one loses out.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 75157
She doesn't look like a posh middle class woman to me. that lipstick is awful.

That outfit is so hideous! She looks like a budget Dame Barbara Cartland. Her hair is terrible with the washed out pink and dark roots. How many people do you see on 'traditional media' outlets looking like that??!
She looks like a size 26 there. I feel like I look way bigger on camera myself, Im 5'11 and size 18 but honestly now Im thinking she lies about her size ? Her legs and stomach look massive. Plus the vlogging camera she can control the angles

Oh totally but it’s just the way the are all “omg I am soooooooo into talking about mental health and if you ever feel anxious or depressed you must speak out” but never mind the never ending list of symptoms and diagnosis that make up the broad spectrum that is MH.
Its sad but it feels like everyone and their ma goes on about having anxiety nowdays. As someone who works in health and has been in hospital for MH issues its horrible. Did Zoe start this 'trend' ?

Reactions: 6
She looks like a size 26 there. I feel like I look way bigger on camera myself, Im 5'11 and size 18 but honestly now Im thinking she lies about her size ? Her legs and stomach look massive. Plus the vlogging camera she can control the angles
I think she is smaller up top than she is on the bottom like she says but I doubt the sizes she claims. She has a lovely waist line then her lower stomach and arse is so big.
05E983CF-1034-4F1E-8C8A-BCB7E95DB2F2.jpeg
There is a massive difference between the two where it suddenly sticks out. I know that sounds nasty but I am not meaning it to.

Reactions: 1
I think she is smaller up top than she is on the bottom like she says but I doubt the sizes she claims. She has a lovely waist line then her lower stomach and arse is so big.
View attachment 75214
There is a massive difference between the two where it suddenly sticks out. I know that sounds nasty but I am not meaning it to.
Hips and legs she's a size 24 right ? Looks like Emma Hill who's a 24. Shes not even tall like Emma who's 5'11 Louise is like what 5'6 5'7??

And as someone who has had both, I really haven't ever seen any helpful advice that's remotely original from any of them.

Edit: and if one more youtuber shades medication then I will actually scream. Looking at you, Dan Howell. You aren't better just because you didn't have to stay on SSRIs. They are a great option for lots of us and there should be no sham in needing them to function. They make me a better happier person and no one loses out.

Couldn’t agree more!! They’re all happy to talk about ‘talk to someone you trust’ and ‘seek help from a friend’ BLAH BLAH but none of them talk about the benefits of medication. I’ve been on an SSRI for more than 3 years and it’s changed my life for the better. If anything these uneducated youtubers make the stigmas around mental health worse.... telling people that ‘talking’ is a sure way to help. For me, medication was my help and I am not ashamed of that

Couldn’t agree more!! They’re all happy to talk about ‘talk to someone you trust’ and ‘seek help from a friend’ BLAH BLAH but none of them talk about the benefits of medication. I’ve been on an SSRI for more than 3 years and it’s changed my life for the better. If anything these uneducated youtubers make the stigmas around mental health worse.... telling people that ‘talking’ is a sure way to help. For me, medication was my help and I am not ashamed of that

They are in no place to give advice about mental health when they haven’t experienced different sorts of treatments and aren’t medical professionals, regardless of ‘feeling anxious’ now and again.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.