Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she want to go on tv as it is potentially a more long term career than YouTube.

Reactions: 4
And she was crap on celeb Impossible... No banter or ad libbing . Very forgettable .. Went off pretty early cos got questions wrong. Can't remember but there was one question... They get 3 multiple choices ... It wasn't rocket science and she got it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And she was crap on celeb Impossible... No banter or ad libbing . Very forgettable .. Went off pretty early cos got questions wrong. Can't remember but there was one question... They get 3 multiple choices ... It wasn't rocket science and she got it wrong.
Let her go on Catchphrase that's piss easy.

Reactions: 2
I'd love to see her on something like I'm A Celebrity, but I'm not sure that's the kind of TV vibe she's trying to go for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'd love to see her on something like I'm A Celebrity, but I'm not sure that's the kind of TV vibe she's trying to go for
NO way would she do that! How about pointless? boring show and the tile pretty much sums her up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah she'd be that person that wouldn't do any tasks and the whole camp would dislike her because they'd have no food, and the public would keep voting for her to do every task because it's funny

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah she'd be that person that wouldn't do any tasks and the whole camp would dislike her because they'd have no food, and the public would keep voting for her to do every task because it's funny
Well she cant do masterchef because she cant cook.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What's made me laugh most the last two years has been her desperation to get on strictly..... She would NEVER put in the hours and hours in required weekly training.. She just wants to get on so the media to get her name known cos of huge viewing numbers...no interest in dancing of any kind as far as she s shown... She d be a heap of panting breathlessness after 40 seconds at best!!!! She s have made anne widdicombe look sprightly and fit in comparison!!! Remember the huffing and panting ages ago going out with the one of the many expensive gifted buggies from the buggy garage !!!! Remember her strolling through regents park after doing the unfair on the southbank...going up a slight incline.... Go on Lazy louise go on dancing on ice PLEASE!!!😆😆😆😆

• Haha
I just cannot believe what all this social media as a job malarkey has become. To think Louise puts on her checklist ‘grid post’ and has some weird contract of putting one up every day, it’s just so contrived and ridiculous. I miss the old days when she posted when she wanted to, about things she wanted to, and it was LOUISE’s account NOT her ‘brand’ account. Look what happened to zoella too. It’s so awful. What’s ironic is I bet people would prefer less of what she calls ‘content’, weirdly formatted picture perfect ‘grid posts’ and favour more of the normal every day instant sort of posts people used to do on insta, sighhhh

Also I think what’s even more ridiculous is the fact that these insta people save their stories then post them later on, all edited with text over. The whole point of a story is the instant-ness of it, the fact it’s a snippet of your day, not something to be deeply analysed and edited before showing the world

I just cannot believe what all this social media as a job malarkey has become. To think Louise puts on her checklist ‘grid post’ and has some weird contract of putting one up every day, it’s just so contrived and ridiculous. I miss the old days when she posted when she wanted to, about things she wanted to, and it was LOUISE’s account NOT her ‘brand’ account. Look what happened to zoella too. It’s so awful. What’s ironic is I bet people would prefer less of what she calls ‘content’, weirdly formatted picture perfect ‘grid posts’ and favour more of the normal every day instant sort of posts people used to do on insta, sighhhh
Also this hair washing once a week at the salon thing really isn’t working for her, anymore at least. Ik she’s been doing it for years but she went to an event today and it just looked so greasy

Reactions: 4
Anybody else think she has a fashion line coming? Lots of dresses featuring without being tagged?

Anybody else think she has a fashion line coming? Lots of dresses featuring without being tagged?
Edit... she actually tags herself in them

Reactions: 2
I've finally unsubscribed from this fat stuck up twit of a girl. She is beyond ridiculous.

Darcy behaves like an attention seeking brat, and Pearl is not an attractive child. I have seen them in public and Darcy literally behaves like a little madam.

The level of excess and showing off for a two year olds party is disgusting. That poor child would have been happier with a few balloons and a pick 'n' mix. That graze table that she ponced is revolting.

Liam doing a pre-prepared two page speech... have a word with yourself, stop letting this hippo in a dress turn you into a pathetic sap like her.

Louise, as we all know you read here....here's some advice. Stop being a show off, you reek of desperation, you don't fit in anywhere that you're trying to force, and you're becoming a laughing stock. Assess yourself before you go too far and your remaining followers lose all interest.
This comment is exactly what gives people using tattle the label of 'troll' and it's not fair. This was completely uncalled for and to call a child, a toddler even unattractive is ridiculous. She's a little innocent girl. Leave her be. It's not exactly her fault Louise puts her kids on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This comment is exactly what gives people using tattle the label of 'troll' and it's not fair. This was completely uncalled for and to call a child, a toddler even unattractive is ridiculous. She's a little innocent girl. Leave her be. It's not exactly her fault Louise puts her kids on social media.
And as I've already said, I take it on board and understand why people feel that way. So please don't police or continually lecture me on something I've already conceded was too far regarding a child.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, even more cringe! Louises post begging for people to tell her what tv shows they want to see her on and then saying ideally she wants Lorraine, This Morning and Loose Women. 🤷🏻‍♀️ if she’s been studying people who are at the top then she hasn’t learnt much as she’s still as wooden and awkward as she’s always been in the 10 years she’s been doing this. She needs to maybe take a course or see a professional who can show her how to relax, slow down her talking and allow people to answer. I am fed up of her talking about traditional media.
OMG
Can you imagine her on This Morning with Piers Morgan? She would break

Going on insta every day for weepy insta stories ‘One of my male colleagues was mean to me today and I tried to speak up but now I feel awful so please validate me’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OH MY GOD. I'm just watching the Girly getaway vlog and Louise is so awkward.

When they're playing party games and the Games Host asks of Louise and another woman "Who is most likely to appear on Strictly Come Dancing?"

Do we think that was a stitch up? Haha, Louise's FACE!!!

Then the Games Host asked her to dance and she threw out some awkward, weird, mumsy moves? No wonder they don't want her on Strictly.

Then when SJ Strum does a toast on the last night "To our husbands for watching our kids" and Louise pipes up "Well, my fella hasn't actually proposed to me yet" in a silly voice.

Firstly, way to make a SHARED moment all about you, Lou.

Secondly, do you really want to highlight that after a few years and a baby, your man hasn't yet proposed?
Seems Lou has changed her tune about not wanting to be married. She keeps mentioning it, dropping hints. I think she wants it bad and it isn't happening yet.... she must be even more of a hint dropping nightmare behind closed doors

And as I've already said, I take it on board and understand why people feel that way. So please don't police or continually lecture me on something I've already conceded was too far regarding a child.
You could always ask the mods to delete your post.

Reactions: 5
bad
Then when SJ Strum does a toast on the last night "To our husbands for watching our kids" and Louise pipes up "Well, my fella hasn't actually proposed to me yet" in a silly voice.

Firstly, way to make a SHARED moment all about you, Lou.

Secondly, do you really want to highlight that after a few years and a baby, your man hasn't yet proposed?
Seems Lou has changed her tune about not wanting to be married. She keeps mentioning it, dropping hints. I think she wants it bad and it isn't happening yet.... she must be even more of a hint dropping nightmare behind closed doors
She's this strong independent woman you know who could always propose to him like she did to herself. Something has gone on there. I think if you go into a relationship where the other party doesn't want marriage you shouldn't push it 3 years later

Reactions: 1
She's this strong independent woman you know who could always propose to him like she did to herself. Something has gone on there. I think if you go into a relationship where the other party doesn't want marriage you shouldn't push it 3 years later
I am sure I recall early on in their relationship, Louise said they had both discussed it and were not interested in marriage. Clearly she meant in the short term, Liam appears to have meant in the longer term, whether that was made clear in the discussion we don’t know. But she has definitely changed her tune to the early days of being with Liam when marriage wasn’t on the cards.

I think since her ex husband re married she’s been desperate for a proposal. Its embarrassing after all that marrying herself bollocks

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think it’s partly down to maybe feeling embarrassed that the man she has a child with doesn’t want to marry her. School gates mums are brutal enough but posh school gates mums must be worse. He made his feelings clear as he was in the process of a divorce when they started dating. Liam seems like a great bloke, she struck it lucky with him as not many men would look after the kids the second they get home from work while she goes up to her soft office for me-time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.