Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like those Victorian style outfits look like you’ve forgotten to put their trousers on 😂
Especially for toddlers, looks slightly less odd on non-walkers

Reactions: 2
I feel like those Victorian style outfits look like you’ve forgotten to put their trousers on 😂
Especially for toddlers, looks slightly less odd on non-walkers
Yes Pearl’s Nutmeg outfit today was ridiculously old fashioned but also SO cute. Do you think she chose it deliberately because it’s so Victorian?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes Pearl’s Nutmeg outfit today was ridiculously old fashioned but also SO cute. Do you think she chose it deliberately rachael it’s so Victorian?
The old fashioned clothing for children is really in right now, particularly with the Liberty Prints.
I make them from old patterns for my children.

Yet she makes Darcy in her latest Insta story look like a bloody teenager... She is8. Don't use an app to put make up on her. She s a bloody hypocrite. I bet Matt being teacher wouldn't do that to his primary school child and put it online for a million strangers and possibly weirdos to see. It's something the scrummy vaccine jolys do. Louise shame on you. It is NOT harmless fun. Rant over

Reactions: 4
I swear I actually had that blue dress with the giant bow that Pearl is wearing for her birthday back in the 80s lol bless her. I still think she looks sweet though

I guess she’s completely ditching the sprinkle of glitter blog as she’s started a new one. A shame as that’s what made her, it’s where she started from and the reason she threw herself a 10 year anniversary party. Although she mentions sprinkle of glitter from time to time she seems almost embarrassed by it. It’s what gave her all she has now. Book deals handed to her, that massive house, being able to buy other homes and rent them out, being able to afford private school (even though it’s discounted but surely she’ll send Pearl there too and that won’t be discounted).

Reactions: 4
I’d never ever heard of her until tattle took over my life 😂

I’ll be honest. I went and watched a whole bunch of her weekly vlogs. And... well... I actually. Don’t mind her.

BUT. I’ve not watched THAT much of her content to probably become annoyed yet 😂. But I’m only comparing her to others I watch (used to be fitness/nutrition type videos, with food hauls and then knobs such as anastasia thrown in). And I don’t know if it’s because it’s completely different content than what I usually watch but. I did enjoy them.

From the videos I’ve watched so far - yes, she’s well off. And maybe the party was excessive. But. I’ve also seen her budget her children’s pocket money, not just give, give, give constantly. She always declares sponsored content (unlike *cough* Hinch), from what I’ve seen she’s pretty open with her emotions etc. Her weight doesn’t bother me in any way, shape or form. I actually think she looks lovely. I dunno. I’ve just enjoyed what I’ve seen so far.

Feel free to hound on me and throw stones 😂. Maybe a few more videos I’ll have a different perspective. Who knows!
I agree with a lot of this. I watched one of her weeklies after missing them for a few weeks, having just watched the Saccone Jolys (admitted love/hate watch there!) and it was really quite refreshing. Yes, there are problematic aspects, but it was a world away from the grey prison and she doesn’t exploit her kids to anywhere near their level.

I’ll give Liam his Birthday speech (it’s honestly quite nice to see such a proud dad!), as lavish parties aside there’s far more reality to Louise than many others!

fat stuck up twit of a girl.

Pearl is not an attractive child.

hippo in a dress
Absolutely no need for this. Invalidates the rest of your comments really, because this is just nastiness.

Pearl is a two year old child, we’re not here to rate her attractiveness. And there’s far more interesting things about Louise we could discuss, than her weight.

Children aren’t fair game on tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Absolutely no need for this. Invalidates the rest of your comments really, because this is just nastiness.

Pearl is a two year old child, we’re not here to rate her attractiveness. And there’s far more interesting things about Louise we could discuss, than her weight.

Children aren’t fair game on tattle.
I completely agree. Hideous comment from @GossipMonger
By all means hate on Louise’s sense of entitlement, using her kids for money, dislike her content even, but calling someone a hippo isn’t gossiping, it’s being a witch.

Reactions: 17
You can agree or disagree, and think it invalidates my comments if you like...… but essentially its a gossip forum and if I want to gossip about Louise's weight when she makes it a public discussion then I will. If you think my calling Louise a hippo is more bitchy than all the things that are said about her on here then...….wow.

Pearl being an unattractive child (in MY OPINION ) fair enough, I shan't mention that again. I suppose innocent children don't deserve the mean-ness, the poor kids didn't ask to be put online so I take that point on board and respect your opinions.

Anyway, enough "policing" other members.....lets move on

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Not seen much of Elena recently, I wonde if that fizzled out like her & Brummy?
She can’t sustain a friendship for longer than 2 years. I know friendships grow, contract, cease and evolve for many reasons through life but I find it so odd that she has these huge “OMG this person is the best person I have ever met, SUCH a good egg” frothing over friends-phases and then 2 years later they are completely gone, never to be mentioned again.

I think it says a lot.

Reactions: 11
Can we talk about her beggy TV insta post pls. Never known something so desperate in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god, even more cringe! Louises post begging for people to tell her what tv shows they want to see her on and then saying ideally she wants Lorraine, This Morning and Loose Women. 🤷🏻‍♀️ if she’s been studying people who are at the top then she hasn’t learnt much as she’s still as wooden and awkward as she’s always been in the 10 years she’s been doing this. She needs to maybe take a course or see a professional who can show her how to relax, slow down her talking and allow people to answer. I am fed up of her talking about traditional media.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god, even more cringe! Louises post begging for people to tell her what tv shows they want to see her on and then saying ideally she wants Lorraine, This Morning and Loose Women. 🤷🏻‍♀️ if she’s been studying people who are at the top then she hasn’t learnt much as she’s still as wooden and awkward as she’s always been in the 10 years she’s been doing this. She needs to maybe take a course or see a professional who can show her how to relax, slow down her talking and allow people to answer. I am fed up of her talking about traditional media.
I really hope this doesn't happen. It would ruin my 1 luxury 1 day a week of guilty tv that requires nothing from me. I don't need Louise elbowing in on that. 😩

Reactions: 7
If Louise becomes a regular feature on my guilty post-night shift telly I’ll throw the bloody TV out of the window.
She’s an arse licker though, so she might get on well with Pip Schofield.

All the begging just comes across as so cringe worthy to me.If someone wants to hire you they’ll hire you not because of some fans begging on social media.

• Heart
She will never be a tv regular, especially not on anything live. The few bits of telly she has done, even pre-recorded stuff she comes across very stilted, awkward and uncomfortable. She would completely flounder on live TV, she would be worse than Tess Daly on Strictly, trying desperately to stick to the autocue, and would be completely out of her depth if anything went slightly off plan. She would be a disaster on live tv basically.

She wouldn’t handle any negative comments she’d get from viewers. They’d all be #haters and #bullies. If she can’t get past peoples comments on her videos, then she will have several hundred meltdowns at the general public having opinions of her. She would need to retreat to her soft office and constantly complain on insta about the state of society.

I think as an “influencer” going on daytime tv trashy shows like Loose Women is a step backwards. I mean, those types of shoes wheel Katie Price and co out, Louise has her own, ready made audience?

Is it greediness?

She can’t sustain a friendship for longer than 2 years. I know friendships grow, contract, cease and evolve for many reasons through life but I find it so odd that she has these huge “OMG this person is the best person I have ever met, SUCH a good egg” frothing over friends-phases and then 2 years later they are completely gone, never to be mentioned again.

I think it says a lot.
All of this!

Wonder if she will ever address her “evolving” friendships. That would be the tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.