Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted this on Facebook earlier - it caught my eye because of the conversation we had here about her dressing the girls up in such old fashioned clothing (I really didn’t like the dress she dressed Pearl in for the second birthday photo either, it looked too high on the neck and uncomfortable!)

AC8B1292-6063-4A03-8B15-E33581D3355D.jpeg

I get what she’s saying on the one hand (I do think some clothes nowadays are just mini versions of the older clothes and it’s a bit needless; nor would I put my child if I had one, in a crop top at eight years old) but on the other... I think when she says they things for Pearl ‘were lovely’ she’s meaning the dresses and Victorian child style wear. And obviously you don’t get that for Darcy. Because I think it just becomes a bit impractical. But where is Darcy in all of this, what if she wants to wear a slogan t-shirt or the poo emoji sequin flip top (which it seems like she was asking for?) - to me it sort of comes across as snobbish, like she couldn’t dare have her children wear emoji t-shirts because then she/they would look tacky. It’s just a t-shirt. I dunno, it rubbed me up the wrong way!

Reactions: 10
She posted this on Facebook earlier - it caught my eye because of the conversation we had here about her dressing the girls up in such old fashioned clothing (I really didn’t like the dress she dressed Pearl in for the second birthday photo either, it looked too high on the neck and uncomfortable!)

View attachment 73823

I get what she’s saying on the one hand (I do think some clothes nowadays are just mini versions of the older clothes and it’s a bit needless; nor would I put my child if I had one, in a crop top at eight years old) but on the other... I think when she says they things for Pearl ‘were lovely’ she’s meaning the dresses and Victorian child style wear. And obviously you don’t get that for Darcy. Because I think it just becomes a bit impractical. But where is Darcy in all of this, what if she wants to wear a slogan t-shirt or the poo emoji sequin flip top (which it seems like she was asking for?) - to me it sort of comes across as snobbish, like she couldn’t dare have her children wear emoji t-shirts because then she/they would look tacky. It’s just a t-shirt. I dunno, it rubbed me up the wrong way!
I understand what you mean but I have to agree with her 🙈 Although the party dress she put Pearl in was hideous, I wouldn't put my 9 year old in half the stuff aimed at her age! Cropped tops, lycra work out leggings and bras, off the shoulder tops, hot pants it's insane so I really get where she's coming from with that and don't think it's snobby as such

Reactions: 12
She would of scoffed that herself after the party,so much for her being a WW ambassador she's looking bigger than ever

Reactions: 3
I understand what you mean but I have to agree with her 🙈 Although the party dress she put Pearl in was hideous, I wouldn't put my 9 year old in half the stuff aimed at her age! Cropped tops, lycra work out leggings and bras, off the shoulder tops, hot pants it's insane so I really get where she's coming from with that and don't think it's snobby as such
that I understand (and agree with!) but slogan t-shirts? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stuff with emojis on? 🤷🏻‍♀️ What’s the problem with those - she points them out as much as the crop tops. That’s what I disagreed with and thought snobby

Reactions: 4

View attachment 73823

Didn't she have pearl in a slogan t shirt the other week?

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately the older kids get the less ‘cute’ their clothes get. Louise needs to accept this. Even Darcys nightwear is Victorian style frilly long nighties.
My main gripe with kids clothes is I can’t find a decent pair of baggy jeans. They are all skinny jeans that are waaaaay too tight for my 11 year old daughters legs. 😂 A lot of pre-teen clothes are tight, cropped and tiny. I bought her a lovely top from the adults section the other week and she looks absolutely lovely in it. You can’t tell it’s an adult top either.

Reactions: 6
that I understand (and agree with!) but slogan t-shirts? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stuff with emojis on? 🤷🏻‍♀️ What’s the problem with those - she points them out as much as the crop tops. That’s what I disagreed with and thought snobby
Oh yeah I agree with that! Nothing wrong with a bit of emoji especially if like you said that's what the kids want

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately the older kids get the less ‘cute’ their clothes get. Louise needs to accept this. Even Darcys nightwear is Victorian style frilly long nighties.
My main gripe with kids clothes is I can’t find a decent pair of baggy jeans. They are all skinny jeans that are waaaaay too tight for my 11 year old daughters legs. 😂 A lot of pre-teen clothes are tight, cropped and tiny. I bought her a lovely top from the adults section the other week and she looks absolutely lovely in it. You can’t tell it’s an adult top either.
I don't like those Victorian nighties Darcy wears but each to there own.

Yeah she probably got them from Bon Marché 😂
I used to work there when I was 19. I had never seen a £100 note before but these old people always seemed to have them! And they were so rude. I’ve worked in a few retail places and it’s normal (it’s not right though) to be treated like tit by customers but Bon Marche customers were the worst. I was screamed at by an old lady because there wasn’t a certain size of dress on the shop floor, I said I would go upstairs to the stock room and see if there were any, oh god I was praying there was all the way up the stairs as I did not want to tell her we didn’t have it in. Thankfully there was so I brought a couple down but she told me ‘I don’t want it anymore’ and stomped off dragging her husband with her who looked like he’d lost the will to live. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've finally unsubscribed from this fat stuck up twit of a girl. She is beyond ridiculous.

Darcy behaves like an attention seeking brat, and Pearl is not an attractive child. I have seen them in public and Darcy literally behaves like a little madam.

The level of excess and showing off for a two year olds party is disgusting. That poor child would have been happier with a few balloons and a pick 'n' mix. That graze table that she ponced is revolting.

Liam doing a pre-prepared two page speech... have a word with yourself, stop letting this hippo in a dress turn you into a pathetic sap like her.

Louise, as we all know you read here....here's some advice. Stop being a show off, you reek of desperation, you don't fit in anywhere that you're trying to force, and you're becoming a laughing stock. Assess yourself before you go too far and your remaining followers lose all interest.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Louise has a lot of unlikable qualities but I think the fact so many people comment on her weight etc. Is so immature. Yes she did WW, but so did I and found it an incredibly toxic environment. I understand commenting on her personality and things she does, but the way she looks is so secondary school.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Interesting point…. However one could say that anonymously gossiping about strangers online is immature in itself.

I find her weight to be very concerning, and I find her being paid to promote WW to people offensive considering she gets bigger in every video.

Reactions: 9
I’d never ever heard of her until tattle took over my life 😂

I’ll be honest. I went and watched a whole bunch of her weekly vlogs. And... well... I actually. Don’t mind her.

BUT. I’ve not watched THAT much of her content to probably become annoyed yet 😂. But I’m only comparing her to others I watch (used to be fitness/nutrition type videos, with food hauls and then knobs such as anastasia thrown in). And I don’t know if it’s because it’s completely different content than what I usually watch but. I did enjoy them.

From the videos I’ve watched so far - yes, she’s well off. And maybe the party was excessive. But. I’ve also seen her budget her children’s pocket money, not just give, give, give constantly. She always declares sponsored content (unlike *cough* Hinch), from what I’ve seen she’s pretty open with her emotions etc. Her weight doesn’t bother me in any way, shape or form. I actually think she looks lovely. I dunno. I’ve just enjoyed what I’ve seen so far.

Feel free to hound on me and throw stones 😂. Maybe a few more videos I’ll have a different perspective. Who knows!

Reactions: 6
Louise has a lot of unlikable qualities but I think the fact so many people comment on her weight etc. Is so immature. Yes she did WW, but so did I and found it an incredibly toxic environment. I understand commenting on her personality and things she does, but the way she looks is so secondary school.
You found WW incredibly toxic but you were obviously paying for it. She got it for free as she was promoting it and as part of the promotion she had to lose weight and eat healthily which she did...until her contract with them obviously expired.

What I don't agree with is commenting on her children's looks. Now that's a bit secondary school.

I think Pearl looks sweet. I personally feel discussing how the children look is wrong. In my head I feel laughing at Louise dressing them like victorian children is fine (and accurate) as its not a direct insult on the actual children for something they can't help it also helps to perpetuate the myth that tattle is a disgusting place full of trolls but thats just my personal opinion I guess its upto each poster to decide where the line is.

I actually don't mind Louise either she just does little things that annoy me like sings that bloody im feeling good song. As soon as she starts singing its a new dawn, its a new day I want to switch off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’d never ever heard of her until tattle took over my life 😂

I’ll be honest. I went and watched a whole bunch of her weekly vlogs. And... well... I actually. Don’t mind her.

BUT. I’ve not watched THAT much of her content to probably become annoyed yet 😂. But I’m only comparing her to others I watch (used to be fitness/nutrition type videos, with food hauls and then knobs such as anastasia thrown in). And I don’t know if it’s because it’s completely different content than what I usually watch but. I did enjoy them.

From the videos I’ve watched so far - yes, she’s well off. And maybe the party was excessive. But. I’ve also seen her budget her children’s pocket money, not just give, give, give constantly. She always declares sponsored content (unlike *cough* Hinch), from what I’ve seen she’s pretty open with her emotions etc. Her weight doesn’t bother me in any way, shape or form. I actually think she looks lovely. I dunno. I’ve just enjoyed what I’ve seen so far.

Feel free to hound on me and throw stones 😂. Maybe a few more videos I’ll have a different perspective. Who knows!
I’ve watched her for six years, so I obviously don’t dislike her but yes after a while you’ll start to get annoyed by the bloody twinkly music and the tit singing at the start 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.