Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such a awful name!
Louise is sounding extra posh these days, trying to impress those school mums

Reactions: 3
Omg just caught up with her stories. So excessive for a two year olds birthday party. Agree with everyone else, she could have easily paid for that graze table!! I now get why she seemed a bit narky a few days ago over the cake Liam's family done for Pearl, the one she ordered was pretty similar, but ofc she made out hers was the best. She irritates me so much

Reactions: 5
Looking at that photo makes me feel kind of sick tbh, and I'm not even someone who would say I eat healthy, I regularly snack and eat junk food, and that is excessive

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell that is a bit much. what happened to a few lollypops in a party bag? Anyway I'm surprised these 'posh' middle class mums let their kids eat all that sugar I thought they were all carrot sticks and hummus. :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg just caught up with her stories. So excessive for a two year olds birthday party. Agree with everyone else, she could have easily paid for that graze table!! I now get why she seemed a bit narky a few days ago over the cake Liam's family done for Pearl, the one she ordered was pretty similar, but ofc she made out hers was the best. She irritates me so much
Their cake was more suited for a 2 year old while Louises was purely for the ‘gram. It looked so over the top with the fresh flowers on top and all those sweets on top of it. God those kids must have been clinging to the ceiling all night between the cake and grazing table. She’ll have retreated to her soft office for me-time and left Liam to deal with the sugar high aftermath.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds like the party was more for Instagram than for pearl. How sad.

Plus most of the food is hanging off the table. I bet it didn't look like that for long with a load of kids clawing at it and pulling it all on to the floor.

• Haha
  • Sick
I hate to sound preachy but I wouldn’t have been keen on that graze table if my 2 year old was at the party because of the whole grapes! I’m religious about cutting them lengthways to avoid choking hazards.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I used to be a big Louise fan, even went to one of her book signings. Think I got about 2 minutes into the latest Weekly (the mums weekend away) before switching off. She is just so cringey. Even trying the date wrapped in Parma ham, why was that a drama? She comes across as so immature yet preachy at the same time, and it's not a good combination.

It’s such a awful name!
Louise is sounding extra posh these days, trying to impress those school mums
I bet they this “Christ, here it comes” at the school gates and I wonder if there’s a part of her that feels slightly insecure rocking up knowing that she’s a bit of a laughing stock.

Reactions: 4
I don’t hate the name Pearl but Pearl Pentland is a bit much.

Liam gave a speech? It’s a second birthday not a 21st.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t hate the name Pearl but Pearl Pentland is a bit much.

Liam gave a speech? It’s a second birthday not a 21st.
An impromptu 'cheers for coming' speech; maybe if the party was mainly adults. A written down formal thing that he did; odd.

Reactions: 5
Oh the cringe. Liam wrote a speech, he even typed it and printed it out. Even more cringe at that. You’d think Pearl was the first child ever to turn 2. Nothing but the best for puuuuuuuuuuuurlie guuuuuuurl.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.