Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the costco haul vlog vid on ytube has so far had 123,000 views. That's 5.16 % of her 2.4 million YouTube subscribers. Surely that's a really tit stat? The winterwonderland vid has so far only got 31,443 know it's only been up today but that's got to be a huge letdown for lady lazy arse. No wonder she s trying to get away from youtube, despite denials, into her words " mainstream media"... Alongside her vanity, cringy wanting to be known by and mates with celebs like Rylan!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So the costco haul vlog vid on ytube has so far had 123,000 views. That's 5.16 % of her 2.4 million YouTube subscribers. Surely that's a really tit stat? The winterwonderland vid has so far only got 31,443 know it's only been up today but that's got to be a huge letdown for lady lazy arse. No wonder she s trying to get away from youtube, despite denials, into her words " mainstream media"... Alongside her vanity, cringy wanting to be known by and mates with celebs like Rylan!
I really don’t watch any video of anyone’s that is a haul because it just annoys me seeing people buy so much useless tat that you do never see them using after the video. Haul videos just seem pointless to me. In current times with children living in extreme poverty (don’t get my started on this documentary airing tomorrow night, my heart is breaking just thinking of it but I will watch it), families being made homeless and the uncertainty of our future with the whole brexit faff. It isn’t relatable content anymore.

Reactions: 9
Totally agree... I didn't watch it just looked at the stats out of nosiness! She s so out of touch with current thinking. Being green, looking after the planet is huge even in schools, it's our main topic in my primary and I bet in Darceys even though it's a posh private schoo!. She is such a crap role model for Darcey in this respect but she s desperate for content. It's pathetic ... She doesn't need the money from influencing,/ vlogging.. She has a property business and a highly professional working partner, bet she s got loads of shares isas investments etc. She s just fame and media bloody greedy. The gifted toys for Pearl should ALL be donated to a charity for a child/ family who would really benefit, then buy her own and could still promote it if paid to.

Reactions: 4
Carrying on from the previous thread, I think you guys are right that she's not so causally begging for a #gifted kitchen.

I watched lily pebbles home renovation videos and in the first one (I think) she says they aren't doing the bathroom because they can't afford it (also imo the bathroom was actually pretty good it just wasn't their style but I defo wouldn't have minded keeping it for a couple of years to save up) and then a few vlogs later they're ripping up the floors because they've been gifted their whole bathroom 🙄

Can't wait to see which company gifts Louise a kitchen 😑😑
They all seem to harp on about not planning to renovate rooms - kitchens, bathrooms, gardens etc then suddenly they’re ripping them out!! I reckon Katie Ellison was hoping for a free kitchen too the amount of stories and posts she kept doing about the rest of the house and saying the kitchen would be ‘a little bit later on’. Unless she surprises us with #gift once it’s done, I’m hoping the kitchen companies got wise to it and decided that eating only fajitas didn’t warrant a #gifted kitchen!!!! 🙄😂
I’m glad I don’t follow Pentland! Don’t even know how I ended up on this thread. Prob as the title intrigued me!! 😂😂

They all seem to harp on about not planning to renovate rooms - kitchens, bathrooms, gardens etc then suddenly they’re ripping them out!! I reckon Katie Ellison was hoping for a free kitchen too the amount of stories and posts she kept doing about the rest of the house and saying the kitchen would be ‘a little bit later on’. Unless she surprises us with #gift once it’s done, I’m hoping the kitchen companies got wise to it and decided that eating only fajitas didn’t warrant a #gifted kitchen!!!! [emoji849][emoji23]
I’m glad I don’t follow Pentland! Don’t even know how I ended up on this thread. Prob as the title intrigued me!! [emoji23][emoji23]
I moved into my new build housing association home 7 years ago. I still haven’t decorated it and live in the land of beige walls (oh how I hate it) because I don’t have anyone to paint or wallpaper and I can’t afford to hire someone to do it for me either. I have a disability so I can’t even do it myself. I would love to be able to just go ‘oh I am going to get this room done up’ on a whim and it’s done within a day or two. The money I had saved up had to be spent on flooring which to do an entire 2 bedroom 2 storey home took my entire savings. Every time I save up to get at least my daughters bedroom done something breaks and moneys gone on that. I wish I could get #gifted stuff. I won’t lie it makes me feel like shite for a few minutes then I remember that I haven’t sold my soul or my daughters to get these gifted things. [emoji23]

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would love to be able to do up my place at all. I live in a rental (known to Louise as payday, I'm assuming) which means my white walls, beige carpets and white blinds are all I have and I have no option to change that. Paying half my salary to someone else and I'm technically not even allowed pictures up on the wall or a goldfish in a tank.

Reactions: 12
I moved into my new build housing association home 7 years ago. I still haven’t decorated it and live in the land of beige walls (oh how I hate it) because I don’t have anyone to paint or wallpaper and I can’t afford to hire someone to do it for me either. I have a disability so I can’t even do it myself. I would love to be able to just go ‘oh I am going to get this room done up’ on a whim and it’s done within a day or two. The money I had saved up had to be spent on flooring which to do an entire 2 bedroom 2 storey home took my entire savings. Every time I save up to get at least my daughters bedroom done something breaks and moneys gone on that. I wish I could get #gifted stuff. I won’t lie it makes me feel like shite for a few minutes then I remember that I haven’t sold my soul or my daughters to get these gifted things. [emoji23]
Totally agree. Least our kids are safer than theirs even if it would be lovely to be gifted things. I’d rather pay for my own things. It means a lot more and makes me appreciate it more. These people say they feel lucky, they don’t know what lucky really is.

Louise freaking out on a relatively tame rollercoaster at Winter Wonderland because she's only used to tame rides.

If it ain't Disney, it ain't good enough for Lady Louise

Reactions: 1
I am really not ‘fat shaming’ or ‘body shaming’ here but she looks really big here. I think it’s mainly her chunky jumper but the video of her sitting down the other night she looked quite big too. I am bigger than Louise btw before anyone accuses me.
91C13E24-884E-4912-831E-CEA5C08BD69E.png

Reactions: 1
Her insta stories this morning....still holding Puurly like a baby and giving her a bottle! Pearl looks as tho she's about ready for her first pint! Give it up louise.

Trying to baby her as long as possible to keep herself in the new mum category for her shite podcast.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Her insta stories this morning....still holding Puurly like a baby and giving her a bottle! Pearl looks as tho she's about ready for her first pint! Give it up louise.

Trying to baby her as long as possible to keep herself in the new mum category for her shite podcast.
oh it does my head in. She’s nearly 2 years old!! As much as I missed that feeding time with my daughter I knew she was growing up. I would cuddle into her while she held the bottle herself so we still connected but Louise just can’t let Pearl do it herself because that means she isn’t a baby anymore. I agree shes desperate to keep Pearl in baby mode as it benefits her more. I reckon baby 3 will be on its way soon.

I thought it would be hard for Louise to find someone more obnoxious than herself to be a guest on the podcast but she’s managed with konnie huq. I couldn’t listen to it, between the two of them it was so irritating!

Reactions: 2
I thought it would be hard for Louise to find someone more obnoxious than herself to be a guest on the podcast but she’s managed with konnie huq. I couldn’t listen to it, between the two of them it was so irritating!
She was awful on the Scummy Mummies Podcast so I had already decided to avoid her on any others. I’m glad I’m not the only one.

Reactions: 2
Just like tv and radio Louise comes across as awkward on her own podcast. Her Facebook video series will probably be just as bad. Some people aren’t cut out for tv, it isn’t something everyone can naturally jump in to either. 10 years of blogging and vlogging doesn’t give someone the experience and charisma needed to do presenting. I am really surprised she’s been invited back to Lorraine. She was so wooden, talking too fast and talking over Lorraine.

Oh dear. She’s rocked up to the itv studios for her slot with Lorraine with no dresses and only her leggings and grey jumper. I am very tempted to tune in to this morning to see the outcome. 😂 They’ll have sorted her out with an outfit no problem but she likes the drama on the ‘gram of the sad faces that she is so stressed out and has never done this before in her career.

God why do I feel sorry for her at Lorraine
? 🤦🏽‍♀️ That’s my worst nightmare.

Oh dear. She’s rocked up to the itv studios for her slot with Lorraine with no dresses and only her leggings and grey jumper. I am very tempted to tune in to this morning to see the outcome. 😂 They’ll have sorted her out with an outfit no problem but she likes the drama on the ‘gram of the sad faces that she is so stressed out and has never done this before in her career.
Did she lose a suitcase or something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.