Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me to find it weird she still refers to Liam as her boyfriend. I just find it odd when a couple have been together for quite a while, and are a bit older, and even have a child together call each other boyfriend/girlfriend, it just seems childish to me, call them your partner or something.

It might just be me to not like this.
It makes me clench my arsecheeks hearing her say boyfriend. I’m 33, been in a relationship for 11 years and have a kid with my fella and he’s referred to as my partner. When we get married next year it’ll turn to husband of course. Boyfriend is cringy as hell at this age no matter how much she tries to avoid acting in any way like a woman in her 30s. Wish she’d stop wearing them horrible fkn 90s reject hairbands as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest Instagram post is just a long massive brag.. good for her she’s doing what she wants to but seems a bit much to list everything! Also, who actually uses Facebook anymore? I haven’t bothered listening to her podcasts as I barely enjoy her vlogs these days (Mrs Slop strikes again and again, seriously lazy content making). She’s full of it, no one wants to see her children but she uses that excuse not to vlog as much purely because she fancies herself as a sleb and YouTube is now beneath her. Gah

Reactions: 3
Just checked out her Instagram post, it reminded me why I had to unfollow her.

“There’s a lot going on in Glitter world right now! Have you noticed some of the new things?” This sounds like she’s talking to one of her children or writing for an under 10’s magazine.

And yes she has clung on to Facebook seemingly under the assumption that people who left were following a trend. I’m not sure how much she knows about Cambridge analytica but she should stop pretending to be clued up on current affairs.

Lastly, I don’t see a problem with the “boyfriend” thing. I do it and am 30, only a few years younger. Granted we don’t have a child but I’ve never liked “partner” so will likely use it until I get married. Which I might never do. Tho admittedly saying “my boyfriend” at 80 might sound a little odd...

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Love how she launches a series and doesn't have name beyond 'it's me Louise Pentland' as long as it has her name on it it's a thing I guess??

I liked the facebook video but it's no different to what she's done on youtube it's just a smarter set up and in fact she's directing people back to her youtube BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE HER CONTENT IS.

I don't get it, I really don't.

Love how she launches a series and doesn't have name beyond 'it's me Louise Pentland' as long as it has her name on it it's a thing I guess??

I liked the facebook video but it's no different to what she's done on youtube it's just a smarter set up and in fact she's directing people back to her youtube BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE HER CONTENT IS.

I don't get it, I really don't.
Facebook must still be paying her then, because otherwise I don't see how she can be monetising the content on Facebook - hence why she directs viewers back to YouTube where she can get the AdSense.

Reactions: 1
Facebook must still be paying her then, because otherwise I don't see how she can be monetising the content on Facebook - hence why she directs viewers back to YouTube where she can get the AdSense.
The set up kind of reminded me of a chat show, it's a shame she couldn't do something like that on Youtube, perhaps instead of her podcast?

Completely off topic sorry but I’ve just noticed she tags herself in every Insta photo, does anyone know why this is?

Completely off topic sorry but I’ve just noticed she tags herself in every Insta photo, does anyone know why this is?
She has answered this question - she said it's because tagging plays a part in the algorithm (same as likes and comments).

It's like a message to us all who call her out being lazy louise in her soft office with her nanny cleaner etc... So I will bloody well prove to you I REALLY am a busy boss woman... Smiling with gritted teeth. She is getting smugger and sleb life chasing by the second.

I only watch her weekly vlog for a sighting of Esther! She’s much more entertaining! I think she’s stopped putting her on because her comments are always full of people loving her!

Reactions: 6
I must admit, watching this morning vlog and I am honestly looking forward to watching her renovate the house. I love that kind of stuff so despite finding her more and more unrelatable, I’m really happy she’s showing the process. Much more interesting than her Disney or shop with me vlogs.

Reactions: 11
Fair play to Louise on being open about the investment and being a landlord. I know it's an excuse to get content and #spon but there are plenty of youtubers out there (*ahem* Alfie Deyes *ahem*) who have huge property empires but keep it quiet so they don't alienate fans.

Reactions: 6
Facebook lets people monitise videos with ads like youtube, they started from the end of 2018.

"Another little thing I do is rent out houses", lets see how little that is on the tax return. Houses are such a poor investment in the UK right now, people hoovering up multiple ones is one of the big reasons the price has been pushed up to bubble levels and outpriced so many people.

Reactions: 8
I liked it when she quit the Facebook content that no one was interested in, now her contract is back time to milk the tit out of it

Facebook lets people monitise videos with ads like youtube, they started from the end of 2018.

"Another little thing I do is rent out houses", lets see how little that is on the tax return. Houses are such a poor investment in the UK right now, people hoovering up multiple ones is one of the big reasons the price has been pushed up to bubble levels and outpriced so many people.
I didn’t know Facebook had started monetisation, I never use it anymore I must admit.

I’m confused
Louise recently went on fully paid gifted trip to New York in relation to the release of Frozen 2 but I never actually saw her ad for it? What was actually the point in sending her out there?

Reactions: 4
I m sorry but her latest discussion question interview or Facebook thing.. Is it possible to have a career and be a good mum.... It s 2019!!! It's desperate and sorry the answer is bloody obviously yes!!! We 're not in the 70 s when women were expected to stay at home... In fact Rebecca meldrum doesn't have a career, despite the fact she thinks she does as an influencer,,and her mum skills leave a lot to be desired!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I m sorry but her latest discussion question interview or Facebook thing.. Is it possible to have a career and be a good mum.... It s 2019!!! It's desperate and sorry the answer is bloody obviously yes!!! We 're not in the 70 s when women were expected to stay at home... In fact Rebecca meldrum doesn't have a career, despite the fact she thinks she does as an influencer,,and her mum skills leave a lot to be desired!!!!
No one's ever out here asking husbands "if its possible to have a career and be a good dad." :rolleyes: What a dumb question wtf

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.