Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems Louise only holds onto friends who are useful at the time. She seems to dispose of them pretty quickly once they stop ‘working’ for her.
She basically did the same when she had her Christian phase. With the church, she basically found a ready-made community with a lot of people who were willing to mollycoddle her and make her feel cared for, so that was really useful and just what she needed when she felt sooo lonely as a "single mum". Once she had found other means to fulfill her emotional needs, she dropped her church community like a hot potato and pretended it was due to doctrine she didn't agree with. As if she has ever bothered to thoroughly engage with doctrine...

Reactions: 7
From what I've seen, she isn't a good friend. She seems incredibly high maintenance and full of herself. With Zoe she was very insulting and patronising. With Esther she was very demanding and acted like a spoilt brat. I don't think she ever really liked Brummy as BM would give it her back and is quite similar to her in many ways.

Reactions: 4
From what I've seen, she isn't a good friend. She seems incredibly high maintenance and full of herself. With Zoe she was very insulting and patronising. With Esther she was very demanding and acted like a spoilt brat. I don't think she ever really liked Brummy as BM would give it her back and is quite similar to her in many ways.
Brummy is a stage 4 clinger. She would take whatever Louise threw at her because she’s not hidden how much she worships Louise. The ‘how we met’ story was cringe AF with brum dragging her kids and mickey to a Louise Live and bought herself a meet and greet pass too which she went into alone leaving mickey and the kids to kick about outside until she was done. Babs then had to interview Louise for something while she was in a wheelchair and somehow they got connected with both being mum influencers. The third time they met face to face was when she was invited to Louises with that awful meldrum and Katie where they all filmed videos and her one was the pregnancy announcement video. [emoji849] No idea how babs got into that circle so quickly but she was even invited to the surprise baby shower. It will be killing her that Louise isn’t needing her anymore and she’s out of the circle. [emoji23]

Reactions: 3
IMG_6080.PNG

I was 100% certain this was a pregnancy announcement, as I misread the text as 'special delivery coming next year' or something along those lines 😂

Reactions: 6
It definitely looks like one. Why place the gift there? Also, why isn’t Pearl IN the photo?

Reactions: 5
It definitely looks like one. Why place the gift there? Also, why isn’t Pearl IN the photo?
Maybe Pearl was having a meltdown like toddler do or Liams put his foot down (doubtful). Either way it’s strange to leave Pearl out of the ad with something she’s been gifted.

Reactions: 1
Where do I start..... I assume you care more about your mercenary lifestyle than you do your followers as there is very little relatable about you these days. Smug twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes already posted the video. I hate assumption videos as its mostly a chance for the vlogger to humble brag. They never pick real honest interesting questions

Reactions: 9
Wow, she got her vid up fast enough after opening it up for questions probably so only q’s are from her teenybopper fans

I quite liked how she spoke about divorce though. I really like her when she’s like that.

Reactions: 3
The assumptions videos are always a crock. They always choose the safe ones that go ‘I assume you’re a caring person’. Plz. Case in point, she went for ‘I assume you forget to put yourself first’ so she could crow about how selfless she is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.