Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has put a bit of weight on recently but that dress is incredibly unflattering. As a fat person myself I looks ten times bigger when I am sat down. Louise has a similar tum and bum to me. I wish I had her chin though, my double chin has merged into my neck. I honestly hate it but I was a pure greedy guts for my teens and 20s.

Reactions: 2
Those gifts from my 1st years. I can’t stop thinking of them. I get she’s classed as an ‘influencer’ and these companies have not paid her to talk about them but she’s also received some gorgeous personalised items for Pearl on top of that paid partnership. There are parents up and down the country struggling to feed their children, worrying about Christmas coming up and not being able to afford presents. While these influencers are sitting very comfortably in their lovely big homes, all that money in the bank to be able to buy these things themselves and STILL getting free things. I know that paid partnerships are part of their income and that’s fair enough, I have no issue with that but to accept free gifted items on top is too much in my eyes. I’d rather have them donated to a charity than accept them.

Reactions: 15
Totally agree... She does bugger all to be a role model and promote food banks, kids chsrities. I m a teacher, one of my school senior teaching assistants helps run a kids charify. At Xmas they provide for local kids Xmas stockings necessity and presents who would get nothing probably. After school I went to Poundland and bought 15 gifts, snakes and ladders, boys science kits, hardback annuals and fiction books, jewellery kits etc. She could afford a damn site more, sit on her lardy Arse and find a similar local charity.. Be a patron.. Promote it and volunteer!!! But get that's not fame/ mainstream tv 😠 come on, you love a Poundland haul.. Do a car load for a kids / fAmily in need charity. Pay it forward. i.e the luck money freebies for so much money compared to most out of home jobs that you have lazy L.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sorry she HAS to be joking with that latest post. She makes it sounds like she’s running a charity - you’re a LANDLORD. Someone else pays your mortgage. I rent privately at the moment and although I can’t fault the owners and feel very happy here, I still can’t wait to own my own property. The property letting businesses is a dirty game, don’t act like a fairy Godmother.

Reactions: 21
Sorry she HAS to be joking with that latest post. She makes it sounds like she’s running a charity - you’re a LANDLORD. Someone else pays your mortgage. I rent privately at the moment and although I can’t fault the owners and feel very happy here, I still can’t wait to own my own property. The property letting businesses is a dirty game, don’t act like a fairy Godmother.
Didn’t you know she’s Saint Louise though. Only mamas who have fallen on hard times need apply.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t you know she’s Saint Louise though. Only mamas who have fallen on hard times need apply.
What about dad's or people who don't have children that are going through a hard time, I didn't think landlords were allowed to discriminate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Unless she’s giving the tenancy for free she’s as bad as any other landlord, and I guarantee she’s doing it up so she can charge more.

Reactions: 7
She’s renting a house out, she has to make money on it, after buying the house and paying for renovations, it isn’t going to be below market rate for rental, she will be getting everything she can for it, she isn’t some kind of hero, she is a buy-to-let landlord, quite frankly that she is trying to make it out she is some hero doing it for mums who need help is sickening.

Reactions: 14
What about dad's or people who don't have children that are going through a hard time, I didn't think landlords were allowed to discriminate.
From reading the comments I think someone did call her out on this, they have since deleted the comments but you can see people’s replies, and she replied saying where did she say mothers only? Erm the whole post basically said it!

Reactions: 2
Ugh that post was nauseating. Why does she have to make everything about her by making a simple act of being a land lord ‘saintly’ and exclusive to all the ‘hard working mummies’. A simple ‘I’m renovating a house and then renting it out, yay!’ Is enough

Reactions: 6
Her latest post - obviously she doesn't really care what people think about sofa beds - no doubt hoping a sofa bed company will 'reach out' and help her with her sofabed-less suffering. Greedy greedy greedy.

Reactions: 1
she was gifted and paid to advertise a bed company relatively recently... Think it might have Benson's for beds.. She Insta d from the said bed in her stupid sort office.Singapore bed will be singing its delivery van way to petulant Pentland palace. She is just as grabby and greedy as the rest of irritating like economies and meldrums... she just tries to pretend she s not but lovely and squishy and relatable. When in reality she is a greedy, fakely saccharine, vomiting inducing egotistical irritant who wants MORE fame and wealth... Hence the get me on radio and tv... BBC studios again... squeeeee!!! Oh just duck off lazy arse lady louise 😡😠😤

That should say soft office... Bloody hate that term! Should be renamed begging , bullshit, doing bugger all bed .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
God predictive text😥 sofa bed will be winging it's way by delivery van ... Irritating scumjolies and meldrums!!!!

I hate how she says that she probably won't upload tomorrow as it is Ester's Christmas party. A party that she would have known for weeks in advance. Wish I could just say to my boss I didn't meet a deadline because it was my friend's party the night before....I bet if her assistant pulled that she would be screamed at by Lady Louise.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.