Louise Pentland #4 Earned £500k last year, but “can’t afford” a new kitchen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she lose a suitcase or something?
Claims she forgot to pick up her dresses after she gave the girls goodbye kisses in their beds.
Well that was rather underwhelming. Again rushing to talk, saying to Lorraine ‘you know my boyfriend Liam is always stealing my lotions and potions’ as if Lorraine knows who he is. She probably doesn’t even know who Louise is. Haha I love she still get referred to as a YouTube vlogger.

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately just caught her slot on Lorraine on +1. I’m Sorry but she is just not made for tv however much she wants to believe she is. She talks FAR too fast/ much she is just so unnatural. always has to get a mention in of “my boyfriend Liam” she actually said “you know how my boyfriend liam loves lotions and potions” ... like who the hell says that??? So much cringe

Reactions: 4
She's so unnatural, constantly tries to be sarcastic and witty but feels like it always falls flat. The shot of her reaching over the table to try and grab something but couldnt reach. Tragic

Reactions: 4
She did herself a favour forgetting those dresses or at least the pink one. Looks like a bin bag. 😳

Reactions: 1
Claims she forgot to pick up her dresses after she gave the girls goodbye kisses in their beds.
Well that was rather underwhelming. Again rushing to talk, saying to Lorraine ‘you know my boyfriend Liam is always stealing my lotions and potions’ as if Lorraine knows who he is. She probably doesn’t even know who Louise is. Haha I love she still get referred to as a YouTube vlogger.
Is it just me to find it weird she still refers to Liam as her boyfriend. I just find it odd when a couple have been together for quite a while, and are a bit older, and even have a child together call each other boyfriend/girlfriend, it just seems childish to me, call them your partner or something.

It might just be me to not like this.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me to find it weird she still refers to Liam as her boyfriend. I just find it odd when a couple have been together for quite a while, and are a bit older, and even have a child together call each other boyfriend/girlfriend, it just seems childish to me, call them your partner or something.

Maybe she likes that
Being boyfriend and girlfriend makes her sound younger

I’m the same. My neighbor is 42 and she refers to her SO as her boyfriend in conversations (and they’ve been together 5 years) it drives me nuts 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ lol You’re not a teenager anymore...

Reactions: 5
I’m the same. My neighbor is 42 and she refers to her SO as her boyfriend in conversations (and they’ve been together 5 years) it drives me nuts 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ lol You’re not a teenager anymore...
😂😂 I would maybe call him boyfriend for the first year then it would be partner. It sounds more grown up and posh too. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone kindly summarise the Christmas crap she must have spouted on Lorraine, being totally ungreen, encouraging pple to buy more stuff/ products they don't need?? Can't face it... her hypocrisy when she has spouted about doing less hauls / buying less. Hoping it's not good... Sounds mean but her fakeness/ changing her tune/ fickleness depending on what suits her/ the gram/ currentness...now just pisses me off hugely. Sprinkle days I liked her. Now.....😡

Reactions: 3
She tries to throw around woke buzzwords and topics so she seems with it and can try to avoid criticism but it’s all bullshit

Reactions: 2
She's so unnatural, constantly tries to be sarcastic and witty but feels like it always falls flat. The shot of her reaching over the table to try and grab something but couldnt reach. Tragic
Feel like she tries to be Miranda Hart and just fails every time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I first came across Louise the first thing I thought was she reminded me of Miranda Hart!
I thought this as well, when she did her “Louise Live” stuff, she very much reminded me of Miranda Hart, but then it seemed much more natural, now I think she tries to force her awkward, quirkiness too much and it comes across as false.

I thought this as well, when she did her “Louise Live” stuff, she very much reminded me of Miranda Hart, but then it seemed much more natural, now I think she tries to force her awkward, quirkiness too much and it comes across as false.
I always wanted to watch that. Was she good at comedy?

I always wanted to watch that. Was she good at comedy?
Not really, it wasn’t really comedy as such, it was odd, if you liked Louise, it was decent enough, but nothing special and certainly not worth watching if you weren’t a Louise fan.

Ok.. after 6 years.. I've decided to unfollow her on instagram. I just absolutely dislike her insta. Its so boring. Who cares thats she's getting a train to London, in a restaurant, at the red carpet, at a party, going on gmtv, promoting her boring podcast, promoting anything that she is doing. Its just so so dull. I imagine she is living her best life and is having lots of fun but I look and just think oh bore off. It used to be a cosy place. I like it when she vlogs mum life or ' relatable life' but its like following some cringe Z list celeb who turns up to the opening of an envelope. Its so boring.

Reactions: 14
I don’t really know why I’m still subscribed, I used to watch the weekly religiously but since the new format I’ve watched maybe two?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.