Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest Facebook post is embarrassing! More begging and questions to hitch up the engagement numbers. Calling herself a top notch business woman too. Yes I will agree she’s done quite well for herself and has businesses outwith the online community like buying and renting out homes and investing BUT she has come from a privileged background. She went to private education and uni. Her dad is obviously good with money and has been able to guide Louise in that respect. She started YouTube at the right time and made friends with the right people too. She struck it lucky really. Now she’s showing her true colours, she doesn’t see her viewers, followers and subscribers as people. They are numbers to her and the begging and constant questions like she’s actually interested is glaringly obvious. The begging for engagement on the ad post showed others what we all knew for a long time.

Reactions: 7
Her latest Facebook post is embarrassing! More begging and questions to hitch up the engagement numbers. Calling herself a top notch business woman too. Yes I will agree she’s done quite well for herself and has businesses outwith the online community like buying and renting out homes and investing BUT she has come from a privileged background. She went to private education and uni. Her dad is obviously good with money and has been able to guide Louise in that respect. She started YouTube at the right time and made friends with the right people too. She struck it lucky really. Now she’s showing her true colours, she doesn’t see her viewers, followers and subscribers as people. They are numbers to her and the begging and constant questions like she’s actually interested is glaringly obvious. The begging for engagement on the ad post showed others what we all knew for a long time.
Can you screenshot it?

Reactions: 2
Oh duck off telling people to save her posts, she’s not doing it to help people at all, she just wants the money that will come from the engagement. Makes my blood boil.
7E1DD22D-646A-4243-B818-5E3211064975.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how she s NEVER seen eating Sunbites unless it's a paid ad.... So how much she loves them is just more bollocks. That word , yannno is just ridiculous and just bloody annoying!

Every ad she does is awful. You can tell she puts SO much effort into making them sound natural and un-ad-like that it actually goes full circle and ends up reading like the cringiest bag of cringe ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Posts a photo of Darcy

Writes a nice little caption about Darcy

No wait, here’s some nonsense about brain fog and wardrobes...?

Is this how she expects to raise her engagement? Reading that caption just gave me whiplash.

• Haha
There is literally nothing she can do about engagement at this stage... people either want to like/comment/save or they don't, and her audience clearly don't want to!

Reactions: 6
There is literally nothing she can do about engagement at this stage... people either want to like/comment/save or they don't, and her audience clearly don't want to!
This is what a lot of ‘influencers’ don’t seem to understand. It’s not about the algorithm or your posts not being shown, we don’t want to like a post that makes no sense, is just the same thing or shows your over privileged life

Reactions: 11
Did anybody else see her insta story melt down yesterday evening over a weird guy screen shotting her latest picture of Darcy when she was a baby and posting it on his insta grid? His insta grid was full of very pretty young women, some were VERY babyfaced young women 🤢. She was demanding that we all report him and that he removed Darcy's picture. She was calling his a creep etc.
My take on this is that how does she sleep at night knowing that she is putting her children in the position of being looked at in an inappropriate manor?! She really is selling her soul to the devil in this job. They all are really. Even when things like this happen to their children, they still don't change their job. Its baffling to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
That’s the thing isn’t it, once it’s in the public domain anyone can save it and post it elsewhere. It is hurtful that people do that but surely Gleam have coached their lot about this happening

Did anybody else see her insta story melt down yesterday evening over a weird guy screen shotting her latest picture of Darcy when she was a baby and posting it on his insta grid? His insta grid was full of very pretty young women, some were VERY babyfaced young women 🤢. She was demanding that we all report him and that he removed Darcy's picture. She was calling his a creep etc.
My take on this is that how does she sleep at night knowing that she is putting her children in the position of being looked at in an inappropriate manor?! She really is selling her soul to the devil in this job. They all are really. Even when things like this happen to their children, they still don't change their job. Its baffling to me.
Dear god has it only just occurred to her there might be, you know, wierdos out there? I think these family/mummy vloggers are terrible parents. Terrible. They are exposing their children to unknown dangers and problems that they themselves were shielded from as children.

Funny how she s NEVER seen eating Sunbites unless it's a paid ad.... So how much she loves them is just more bollocks. That word , yannno is just ridiculous and just bloody annoying!
Yanno is a great word.
Yanno like when yanno someone is a good egg!

• Sick
That’s the thing isn’t it, once it’s in the public domain anyone can save it and post it elsewhere. It is hurtful that people do that but surely Gleam have coached their lot about this happening

Can't believe people get so shocked when people do this, hello if you post that pic on insta or anywhere else that picture no longer belongs to you, read the fuckin small print! Kids or not, isn't she in Facebooks back pocket? Why doesn't she know this?

Not condoning weirdo behaviour, but there is always gonna be weirdos.

Dear god has it only just occurred to her there might be, you know, wierdos out there? I think these family/mummy vloggers are terrible parents. Terrible. They are exposing their children to unknown dangers and problems that they themselves were shielded from as children.
When she was first emerging as a Youtuber there was a video called 'no more baby glitter' or something which was about how someone on facebook had taken photos of darcy and created a fake profile talking about darcy as if she was her daughter. So Matt and Louise made the decision to stop puttiing Darcy in videos, but obviously that got overturned at some point.

Seeing as she failed to understand why YouTube turned off comments to stop paedophile lurkers on her videos and other family videos, it seems weird to throw a wobbly over it now. She should have been 100% behind youtube's safeguarding measures.

I'm surprised she didn't think it was weird asking strangers to save an image of her child in the first place all for her own engagement gains.

I hope this means she will be posting less of the girls from now on. Things like this are awful. I remember reading recently that the woman who played Topanga in boy meets world refuses to show her sons face she said she knows its extra but she signed up to be in the public eye not him.

Reactions: 13
So after having some random man screenshot a picture of your child and then making crying on insta about it, Louise then makes Darcy the thumbnail of her next video.

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.