Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after having some random man screenshot a picture of your child and then making crying on insta about it, Louise then makes Darcy the thumbnail of her next video.
Genius. Is she thick or just, well there is no 'or' really is there.

Reactions: 2
Did anybody else see her insta story melt down yesterday evening over a weird guy screen shotting her latest picture of Darcy when she was a baby and posting it on his insta grid? His insta grid was full of very pretty young women, some were VERY babyfaced young women 🤢. She was demanding that we all report him and that he removed Darcy's picture. She was calling his a creep etc.
My take on this is that how does she sleep at night knowing that she is putting her children in the position of being looked at in an inappropriate manor?! She really is selling her soul to the devil in this job. They all are really. Even when things like this happen to their children, they still don't change their job. Its baffling to me.
My question is how does Liam sleep at night agreeing to Pearl being plastered all over the internet. My husband is in the same job, he sees first hand what these twisted sickos do, noway on this planet, or any other would he consent to me putting pics up of our child. Noway! Or Matt. They should all be saying it stops now. No excuses.

Reactions: 16
lets be real, that is probably why she was crying. She was crying, not because of weird sickos keeping pictures of Darcy, but because this will cause Liam to finally put his foot down and actually protect Pearl by saying no more pictures of her on the internet. She only cries for herself, for fame and for money.

Reactions: 8
So like today's vlog vid it'll be more adds/ shopping as she can't show the kids...! I am surprised that Liam hasn't stopped it but he s under the thumb in " her" house.

Reactions: 3
He is a detective sergeant. So if anyone knows about the sickos in this world it is him. I don’t know which department he works in but I am sure he has dealt with child abuse and pedophiles at some point in his career.
Oh! I think he needs to talk to her properly and show her some CEOP stuff!

Reactions: 4
He works in the ambulance service I believe. I could be wrong though
Police, which is why I don’t understand his acceptance over P being on the web, my husband has seen first hand the horrors that are out there, he has always said meme era of the public have no idea how sick those b*****ds are.

Reactions: 9
Police, which is why I don’t understand his acceptance over P being on the web, my husband has seen first hand the horrors that are out there, he has always said meme era of the public have no idea how sick those b*****ds are.
I just don’t get it. I was really surprised he took part in the Hello photos as well. Surely working in the police he would want to keep his family and home life private. It isn’t hard to find her address online either. I understand this is her career and has been for many years but I would really be putting my foot down in regards to my child.

Also the ‘weekly’ is a joke. It wasn’t even from this week, it was from 2 weeks ago so how can she call it the weekly.

Reactions: 12
She said they weren’t getting on with the kids and so she gave them away. See, personally I think that there’s often a honeymoon period with pets. If they aren’t getting on with the children in the early days then they are allowed to return to the breeder - I’ve heard of this. But the kittens were that bit older and had settled in... now they’ve had to be uprooted and re-settled elsewhere. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She said they weren’t getting on with the kids and so she gave them away. See, personally I think that there’s often a honeymoon period with pets. If they aren’t getting on with the children in the early days then they are allowed to return to the breeder - I’ve heard of this. But the kittens were that bit older and had settled in... now they’ve had to be uprooted and re-settled elsewhere. :(
It was more likely that they weren't a fan of pearl grabbing at them than "not getting on with the kids"

Reactions: 11
She got rid of the kittens! :( a minor thing but it still got my back up!
I said on here weeks ago that I knew they were rehomed as she was constantly going on about them then nothing. They just disappeared with no mention of them. I can’t stand people that get pets on a whim then rehome them.

Reactions: 18
She doesn’t want to face any negativity about the cats just as she didn’t with the book. Loving the selective silence. How about keeping quiet when the ACCIDENT with P and the ‘guest’ happened..

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.