Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she did a post about the plusses of the toddler / child stage compared to baby stage.... So can't tell if she does or doesnt want another... Though thinking it didn't she def say after Pearl her family was 'complete'... ?? But hey another baby more media opps... Motherandbaby mag weekly articles/ they do buggy reviews etc!!!😅... I had a nosey at the mag website from google.

Plus why doesn't her large garden have a swing set/ climbing frame/ wooden playhouse/ trampoline???? To make the hard days she s on her own easier. There's NOTHING in that huge empty lawn for Darce y or Pearl. She s loaded compared to most people... So many outdoor stuff/ resources .. You can get plastic sheets that are snakes and ladders game , shed that's a Wendy house.... God not rocket science... She could even use that as content... Make a corner a small growing plot...moment some seeds with kids. STOP moaning and enjoy your luxury house/ garden ( how many of your followers are living in cramped houses or with no garden at all) get out in and DO something ... Pay a person to make it a family play area... One tiny toddler kitchen play area alone ... How does that give an 8 yr old outdoor play ??!!!😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I missed her admitting she behaved crap re the book reaching no2, where was that?

Her moaning about feeling lonely on the weekend took me back I must admit. Found it so hard being a single parent during baby/toddler years. Not that she is but struck a nerve with me. She had people coming over in the evening too 🤣 that’s hardly the same as doing whole weekends without talking to another adult.

Reactions: 5
I missed her admitting she behaved crap re the book reaching no2, where was that?

Her moaning about feeling lonely on the weekend took me back I must admit. Found it so hard being a single parent during baby/toddler years. Not that she is but struck a nerve with me. She had people coming over in the evening too 🤣 that’s hardly the same as doing whole weekends without talking to another adult.
Maybe it's one of those things where those posts about #mumlife get the most outpouring of 'oh poor dear' and so that's why she goes for them recently. It's also probably a thing with her, if you tell yourself you feel or are a certain way you'll start to believe it.

Reactions: 1

It was in her leeds with Darcy video from around the 15.00 mark

• Heart
I find alluding to a rainbow or a loss really distasteful especially if there’s no truth in either. There are people following her who may well be going through it and struggling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I personally read the rainbow as just being a bright and positive emoji. I use it all the time in the context of positivity.

Reactions: 9
to be perfectly honest I cannot stand her. I am so annoyed at the fact she says she is an ambassador for the NSPCC for everything she has been through yet she stands by the sacconejolys. How can she just justify standing by them as someone who suffered horrific child abuse.

Reactions: 17
It was in her leeds with Darcy video from around the 15.00 mark
[/QUOTE]
Ah that’s why I missed it I never get that far into one of her vlogs 🤣
She’s all happy happy today because she made the Sunday Times top 100 grabbers

🤔 Instagram tonight , quite a lot more than I ever needed to know about Louise’s nervous poos 😬💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I was having a nose on the cats Instagram and someone asked about the kittens and she replied saying there’ll be an update soon

Dontlikethem... So why are you commenting on here if we are all stupid if we post here? Just curious😕

Reactions: 2
I was having a nose on the cats Instagram and someone asked about the kittens and she replied saying there’ll be an update soon
I mentioned on here a couple of weeks ago that the kittens haven’t been seen in weeks. I think they’ve been rehomed.

I think she looks beautiful in her Instagram stories this afternoon :)

Glad to see the return of Esther too. Surprised me that as I thought they’d fallen out for some reason!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Her photo of her in Leicester square on her fscebook... At the downtown premier... All the huge pap cameras all down!!! Not one taking a pic of her!!! And she thinks she s a big enough name for strictly!!!😅

I mean, I never know half the people on strictly. And saffron barker , is she a much more popular vlogger or about the same ? I can see why they would choose her over Louise though, I don’t know much about her but seems she’s the kind of Youtuber who has a dedicated , young fan base. Lots more of them are likely to spend their parents money phoning in than Louise’s.

Reactions: 3
I think she looks beautiful in her Instagram stories this afternoon :)

Glad to see the return of Esther too. Surprised me that as I thought they’d fallen out for some reason!
I didn’t think she looked great. 😬 The red lips / black eyes combo is a bit ageing for her imo. I love the dress though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.