Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little Miss

So I’m bored and looking through Louises instagram and found the picture of Pearls X-ray. I looked through the comments and found this.
57C35CDC-7EBD-4EC3-AB90-EE48DEDB3C03.jpeg
08F03D15-6AE1-494D-9E0B-F2CD46CBE728.jpeg

Sorry to do two posts in a row but I’ve just seen another comment from the mum. Apparently the ‘guest’ was teenager family member.
3146FB57-1F49-4223-9C96-9974053FA038.jpeg

How bloody horrible for that girl to be humiliated on Instagram and a magazine. That poor girl probably feels bad enough

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

zeatrix83

VIP Member
All that money and she's never fixed her teeth...
I don’t normally stick up for her but having a gap myself I absolutely hate when people say it should get fixed. Louise has spoken many times on her gap, it doesn’t bother her, she’s happy in herself having it and that shows because she smiles broadly. I wish I had her confidence in that respect because I am very self conscious of my gap like many others who have it are. Why should Louise fix her teeth just because she has the money to?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

JRHD11

Am I the only one to think that hosting your own party to celebrate being in a job for 10 years is incredibly indulgent, vein, extravagant, vulgar and unnecessary?! She is so far up her own arse! If I threw myself a ‘10 year at my work’ party, my friends and family would piss themselves laughing, tell me to stop being a knob and go about their day

• Haha
Reactions: 40

willow2012

really dislike the name ‘mummy day’ - aren’t you a mother every day? like it’s some extra chore or role to be a ‘mummy’ when that should be your role no matter what you’re doing - working etc. Just makes no sense to me 😂

Reactions: 35

Jawge

I'm bored of the relentless "engage with me" questions on every single post. As if she's really interested in people's comments. And how lovely her community is. It's just so obvious and desperate.
It's actually exhausting. Such obvious fishing for engagement and ideas about how to make her content more popular.

'Hi everyone, it's starting to feel like autumn now! Is autumn your favourite season? Or perhaps Spring? Why? What's your favourite thing about autumn? Would you like me to do more vlogs about autumn? What's your favourite colour? Is it Pink? Why not? (lolol jk guys) How about Orange? Would you say that you prefer Orange to Blue? Or do you prefer Oranges to Bananas? What about apples? An underrated fruit amiright? It's hard to get your children to eat fruit, right? What are your tips? Do you cut bananas into pieces or do they eat it with the skin on? What's the best way to get banana out of clothes? Should I give Doodles and Puhly Guhl cold showers to clean off the banana? Do you like vlogs about mummy days? Girl boss days? Book tour? Laundry segment? Plus size style? (please give me another deal, SimplyBe, you're such good eggs!!) Do my meatsticks look good in this poncho????'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

SwipeUpSally

How she shoudl really be marketing herself to TV execs is to be producing youtube content that reflects what she wants to do on TV. Host a morning show? Go out into the community and do some Q&A interviews - social workers, nurses, volunteers at animal shelters, new mums, CEOs. Want to do a fashion makeover show? Put thoughtfully curated fashion videos up targeted at different people. Rather than just discussing her own style, ask her friends and family if she could 'style' them to show that she can cater to more than just people who want to look like her. Blue Peter? Show how you can put together fun and educational activites for kids of a variety of ages with Darcy/Pearl/friends' kids... you guys get the idea. Surely this is not rocket science?? If I were a TV producer and looked at the last 6 months of her channel to get an idea of what I could expect from her, it would be moaning about 'feeling poorly/off/a bit meh', wandering around twee villages and pretending to do housework. Scintillating :rolleyes: 😴, NEXT!

Honestly, the gall of this moron to think she can just rock up and get given a job on telly. Just because we want something, doesn't mean we get it. I'm currently teaching this to my 18 month old who wants to lick the bin. He's getting the message quicker than Lou is...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Unfollowed this annoying woman as soon as I saw she supports the midget and his boring wife (SacconeJolys). You have dragged this poor teenager across your IG for accidentally trapping Pearl's hand on the door, yet you support a family who purposefully cold shower their daughter. Bore off Louise you major hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
I thought what she said in the video about sharing Darcy online/letting Darcy be online was really sweet and carefully thought through. Say what you like about her but I do honestly think she's a great mum, particularly in this YouTube world full of horrid families who carelessly exploit their children for cash.

• Heart
Parenting Day or “Daily Life” as I like to cal it, trying to get showered and hair dried and dressed before the kids wake up as the husband is already at work, then navigating the school run, dropping the other off at nursery, working in a really mentally intense job, picking one up, picking the other up, cooking tea whilst trying to stop them fighting or doing something dangerous, trying to keep the house clean and washing laundered at the same time and the husbands not even home yet. Trying to potty train then trying to get them to bed and to sleep, settling one when they wake up, then the other. Eat sleep get on with it repeat.

Please remind me how tough your parenting day was Louise.

• Heart
  • Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Oh. My. God. I’m reading Mother & Baby magazine and Louise has written a double page spread... In which she bangs on about her friend trapping Pearl’s finger in a door. The article says that after it happened her guests ‘sensed the tone and apologetically left’! It was an accident! 🙄 Imagine how awful her friend must feel that Louise has written a public insta post and a magazine article about it?! No wonder a lot of Louise’s friendships seem to fizzle out if she treats them like this.

God, while my friends have been ‘on duty’ my kid has accidentally shut her finger in a drawer, bopped her head on the car roof when being put into her seat, tripped over the baby gate and more. I don’t blame my friends and make them leave 😬
Louise is a nasty bitch at heart. Plain and simple. She might put out a pink and glitter brand, but underneath she is a mean girl. That's why her and Zoe got on so well,.secret mean girls together.

Reactions: 24

zeatrix83

VIP Member
We know she had a meltdown over Liam eating “her” bag of Minstrels, so her being a Gemma Collins diva wouldn’t be at all surprising.
Liam is an absolute saint. There are times you can hear the irritation in his voice in videos when she shouts over to him about something or other and he sounds like he’s had his fill of Louise for the day. [emoji23] Honestly though, she’s lucky to have him. Not many men would put up with that. Everytime he comes in from work he’s either doing dishes that Louise could have done before he got home or doing something with Pearl so Louise can get into her soft office and talk to herself on the phone because she’s had a very stressful day and needs to unwind and have me-time.
It’s so tough having 1.5 kids (since Darcy is only there 50% of the time), having a nanny and a cleaner, sitting in her large house that her YouTube career allowed her to afford, the same career she is trying desperately to get away from, with her freshly done blow dry flung into a bun the second she gets home from the hairdressers. Oh yes very tough indeed Louise.

• Heart

onetreehill233

Devon and Matt may be wed this week end... Devon posted hen pics and Matt on Insta comment not long till she Mrs . Bet this on lazybum, sorry lazy Louise ... can't even wash my own hair's mind. Who the frig on earth doesn't wash their hair daily in the shower!!!! Gross greasiness... Hair products build up... Stupid woman... But hey she has royalty goals.😩
Uhhh i think most people dont wash their hair daily? Its actually really bad for it. Twice a week for me.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Did anybody else see her insta story melt down yesterday evening over a weird guy screen shotting her latest picture of Darcy when she was a baby and posting it on his insta grid? His insta grid was full of very pretty young women, some were VERY babyfaced young women 🤢. She was demanding that we all report him and that he removed Darcy's picture. She was calling his a creep etc.
My take on this is that how does she sleep at night knowing that she is putting her children in the position of being looked at in an inappropriate manor?! She really is selling her soul to the devil in this job. They all are really. Even when things like this happen to their children, they still don't change their job. Its baffling to me.

• Sick

zeatrix83

VIP Member
IMG_2371.JPG

More begging. Louise wouldn’t be able to handle traditional media. It’s hard work, long hours and leaving yourself open to criticism.

What she isn’t seeing is all this begging to be on tv and banging on about wanting to branch out into traditional media is only going to alienate her social media followers. She’s already dropping her YouTube priorities, is all over Facebook and Instagram for the time being. Facebooks pretty much done now after all the data scandals and privacy breaches, Instagram is popular at the moment but it will have had its day at some point. She’s flitting between what’s popular right now, clinging onto it but ready to move to the next big thing. However she’s realised this will not last so is wanting to get onto tv and radio.

Why do these youtubers think they deserve to automatically be on tv?! It’s a complete slap on the face to those who have went to college and university studying that industry, started at the bottom and worked their way up to be passed over for someone who films themselves in bed during the day calling it their soft office and ‘mooching’ around villages with their ridiculously expensive gifted buggies.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Wouldn't be surprised if the "guest" was a friend/ relative of Liam's... As she has said on film.. I have to share my home... Implying/ inferring he is almost a guest himself. God help poor Liam if it was , particularly if a member of his poor family.😩
Maybe it was Liam? 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

yellowmango

Am I the only one who thinks Disney would be hell on Earth? Maybe it's because I don't have children or never really got the Disney obsession but I can't really imagine anywhere worse 😂 I've always found it really strange when adults were obsessed with it, like when Carrie Hope Fletcher cries when she sees the castle

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 34635

Oh it’s so cringy!!

About the wedding she mentioned in her latest vlog she will be attending a wedding this Sunday so will be doing a q&a video. Her YT uploads are random and erratic. She has dropped the ball with it. I liked when she did uploads on Wednesday and Sunday. Maybe it’s because I like a routine and don’t like spontaneity. I am just a boring old fart tbh. [emoji23]
Why doesn't she understand that some tv, radio and publishing are fine with youtubers. They just don't want her. Shows like strictly aren't turning her down because she's a youtuber. They're turning her down because she isn't what they want

Also I hate when youtubers say traditional media and social media in a posh way to basically say they just don't want to make YouTube videos anymore about their boring life and want to be on tv but wait how will she since she doesn't like leaving her soft office most days

I don't see why youtubers think they're entitled to jump from sitting in their rooms making videos to professional jobs in the media. Their videos don't qualify them for those jobs. Some youtubers have skills from before and show the skill of picking things up quickly and adapting and learning and they can work in those environments but youtubers like Louise who have no skill and creativity and clearly don't show the ability to learn quickly don't deserve to just think they should have the right to skip on over and get a job others probably worked years for. You have to have either the skill or experience for it but Louise has neither

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

booish

I’d like to reply “Google?” under Louise’s comment asking for more info on Amazon’s shitty practices [emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 22