Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think she looked great. 😬 The red lips / black eyes combo is a bit ageing for her imo. I love the dress though.
I can sort of see this - I think it’s just my love of dark eyes/red lip clouding things 😆 I think she carries it off well but I can see how it sort of... washes her face out and this makes her look older! I did really love the dress she was wearing and think it suited her. I don’t think I would’ve wore a belt with it personally because I think it pushes up and accentuates all that lovely armpit fat which she pointed out. Is that what she called a ‘piff?’ wtf is a piff 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really don’t like how her pink hair has turned out. It looks dirty if that makes sense? The colour faded to a lovely rose gold colour a week or so ago but now it’s faded even more. I think it might be her darker roots that’s making it look strange to me. I admit I loved her hair when she was pregnant with Pearl and the weeks following the birth, it was a lovely shade of pink/purple that faded into a really nice colour.

Reactions: 6
I mean, I never know half the people on strictly. And saffron barker , is she a much more popular vlogger or about the same ? I can see why they would choose her over Louise though, I don’t know much about her but seems she’s the kind of Youtuber who has a dedicated , young fan base. Lots more of them are likely to spend their parents money phoning in than Louise’s.
It’s all very shallow, she’s younger and much better looking

Reactions: 2
She’s just put a photo on Facebook of her at this event and she’s doing that 😬 rabbit caught in headlights sort of stare, as lovely as she looked the expression on her face makes me cringe a bit! I don’t know if it’s nervousness at this event but she looks so... unnatural?

I agree with whoever said about her hair being dirty looking - I really do think it’s because her hair is darker though. If she was blonde it’d look brighter and shinier. I dyed my (very dark) hair blue recently and it came out looking like a muddy swampy green!

Reactions: 2
I didn’t think she looked great. [emoji51] The red lips / black eyes combo is a bit ageing for her imo. I love the dress though.
It was awful. Looked like she slept in her makeup. Then next day threw that dress on.

It's a NO from me

Reactions: 3
It’s all very shallow, she’s younger and much better looking
Ah yes this occurred to me but I don’t even need to watch strictly to know the out of shape eccentric contestant is actually more important than the pretty smiley ones. And I can imagine Louise with her tendency for dramatics and expressive huffing and puffing would have ticked that box quite comfortably m. Assume they already had the token underdog this year ?

The make up looks very harsh on her and makes her look older then she is but I will say I do think Louise has quite nice skin she doesnt seem to suffer from spots etc

Reactions: 5
The make up looks very harsh on her and makes her look older then she is but I will say I do think Louise has quite nice skin she doesnt seem to suffer from spots etc
I know!! And she doesn’t wash her make up off every night either. I don’t know how she does it.

Reactions: 8
It was awful. Looked like she slept in her makeup. Then next day threw that dress on.

It's a NO from me

She has got [emoji1376] to [emoji1376] stop [emoji1376] over [emoji1376] lining [emoji1376] her [emoji1376] eyes [emoji1376]

Reactions: 10
So embarrassing that she literally begged people to go comment and like her ad post and it only got 212 comments when she has 2.4m followers!

Reactions: 7
E298BE4E-AF67-413B-BFBA-AEB3A91125A9.jpeg

Actually you’ve posted 34 pictures between this and your last AD (key word there) post

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest Facebook post more grovelling and crap foundation application by MUA... Look at the foundation and under eye creases. Desperation lady lazy Louise ... Is very unbecoming to a laydeeee!!!😄

I counted them too - 34. Most of those 34 aren’t even the humble brag they’re “look at how amazing my life/home/holidays are and most of these are funded by you muhahahahahaha”

• Haha
Has she NO shame?

Just imagine in any traditional job begging people to like your work?

Email
Subject: Hey good eggs at work!

Hi guys. I finished an article for our department. Did you see it??

I hate to do this. But yeah, I need Money.

It's a shame when you do your job and people don't give you instantaneous praise yaknow?

If you can go give it feedback. But ONLY POSITIVE FEEDBACK. It would mean the worlddddddddd.

If you don't, you're obviously a bad egg. Kidding, but like not realllyyy xxx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Putting crisps in your soup isn't a "life hack"!!!!!

And can these people stop using the word hack! Every other video Emily Norris does is a bloody hack video! 😠😠

(No idea why this enrages me so much, it just does! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she NO shame?

Email

It's a shame when you do your job and people don't give you instantaneous praise yaknow?

If you can go give it feedback. But ONLY POSITIVE FEEDBACK. It would mean the worlddddddddd.

this really annoyed me too!!!

Has she NO shame?

Email

Only bothered when it’s the sponsored post, she is clearly just needing to up the engagement on it for future brand deals.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.