Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand that the question at the end is to prompt engagement. But does anyone know what the full stop between paragraphs is for? Is it just an affectation? I’ve seen it on a few captions.
8BB9BF38-783D-426A-B32B-B7232D1C9ACA.jpeg

Reactions: 1
It’s to space it out otherwise it ends up as a big block of text because Instagram doesn’t let you do line breaks.
Related, but I’ve seen people use them when they include hashtags in their posts so the hashtags don’t clutter the caption. Something I’ve noticed her doing in her captions is #hashtagging #certain #words - I’m sure it’s to boost engagement but it just struck me as outdated
Because as I said I rarely see people hashtag as they go through their caption and will clump the hashtags at the end separated by line breaks (or at least all the pages I know do this!)

Reactions: 3
She’s obviously been told to up her exgagment. What will happen to her social media career now? She seems washed up to me

Reactions: 1
Crisps in soup a hack? Are you kidding me? Emily Norris probably thinks using a cloth to wipe the kitchen sink is a hack. Worst hack I ever saw her do was put snacks for kids into one of those mon-sun containers for drugs. Who would think that a good idea? You use it for the aeroplane then grandad or someone else leaves theirs around and not quite sealed properly lo & behold a child thinks it is a snack and downs grandad's drugs. Great hack Mrs Emily-the-perfect- not!!

Reactions: 7
See attached - She thinks she’s a glass half full person?! I had to reread that sentence to make sure I had read it properly! She moans and cries and worries about every tiny thing. In the beginning of the post she says she worries that things could go wrong with Liam... yet a few paragraphs down... she always has a glass half full 🙄
It’s fine to be a glass half empty person. I am. Just own it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See attached - She thinks she’s a glass half full person?! I had to reread that sentence to make sure I had read it properly! She moans and cries and worries about every tiny thing. In the beginning of the post she says she worries that things could go wrong with Liam... yet a few paragraphs down... she always has a glass half full 🙄
I thought it was a typo to begin with! She's delusional if she thinks she's a positive person.

Reactions: 9
She isn’t positive, needs constant reassurance and can’t handle criticism at all

Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s an Instagram quirk. I can’t even get a new line when I post!
You have to write out the caption in Notes, with line breaks, special characters, etc. then copy and paste into Instagram [emoji2276]

Reactions: 5
‘It takes a strong man to stand next to a strong woman’ made me LOL I’ve seen her crying on vlogs many times for no reason!
Oh my god the poor kittens! Did she get rid of the bigger cats she had too?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’d never get rid of the big cats. I don’t think it’s a case of them not being cute and Instagrammable because she has the big boys. I think it was either because A) the older cats were territorial and so the kittens felt uneasy and Louise had no idea how to combat it (or didn't want to) or B) that Pearl/Darcy were trying to pick up or play with the kittens in a way that Milky Orbit and Rocket were used to having grown alongside both girls, rather than being taught to treat the kittens gently.

OT but I was Surprised to see Liam on her feed!

Reactions: 3
She’d never get rid of the big cats. I don’t think it’s a case of them not being cute and Instagrammable because she has the big boys. I think it was either because A) the older cats were territorial and so the kittens felt uneasy and Louise had no idea how to combat it (or didn't want to) or B) that Pearl/Darcy were trying to pick up or play with the kittens in a way that Milky Orbit and Rocket were used to having grown alongside both girls, rather than being taught to treat the kittens gently.

OT but I was Surprised to see Liam on her feed!
Saint Liam if you please!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also notice she does a post gushing about Liam 15 minutes after Matt posts re his wedding 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why why do they plaster her so thick in pancake thick make up and that horrible thick shade of pink lipstick that doesn't go with her pink hair. The whole look is just so caked on thick, and not her best look.. Guess it's them guiding her with the OTP thick pink lipstick shade , caked on foundation and ridiculous eyeliner/ tarantula leg eyelashes.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.