Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They also delete any comments on Insta if they mention Louise in any way. Devon so desperately wants to be Darcy's mom and replace Louise, obsessively mentions Darcy in unrelated pictures... She's just a sad, pathetic soul.
Yes, I remember in the beginning she especially came off as weird.

Reactions: 2
I searched Devons insta, couldn’t find much about Darcy?
Louise is probably upset that she’s now Darcys step mum & feels the need to spring her own huge treat (straight after center parcs how relatable 🤦‍♀️)
Feel sorry for Darcy stuck in the middle 😢

Reactions: 3
Center Parcs last week and Disneyland next. You’re setting those kids up with unrealistic expectations as adults. You’re lucky you got rich on the back of YT when it was new and up and coming.

Just remember the YT, insta, book writing wont last forever and one day your kids will be grown up, have to take real jobs to run homes, have annual leave entitlements and can’t hop on a plane to Disney every other month.

Reactions: 11
Just remember the YT, insta, book writing wont last forever and one day your kids will be grown up, have to take real jobs to run homes, have annual leave entitlements and can’t hop on a plane to Disney every other month.
I don't really understand your thinking here, sorry - are you saying that Louise shouldn't take Darcy to Disney because when Darcy's an adult she might not be able to afford to go?

I'm self-employed, and while there are some downsides, one of the up sides is that I can take time off whenever the pressures of work allow, without having to worry about annual leave entitlements or having to ask a boss if it's OK. Do I use that time off to do nice things with my kids? Hell yes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No what I am saying is that when they are adults they’ll have to juggle things that as adults we all have to juggle. Holidays aren’t always as abundant when you are an adult and have things like a home and a car to run, unexpected bills. I’m not saying she won’t be able to afford it at all but two holidays two weeks apart? Who is she - the queen??

No what I am saying is that when they are adults they’ll have to juggle things that as adults we all have to juggle. Holidays aren’t always as abundant when you are an adult and have things like a home and a car to run, unexpected bills. I’m not saying she won’t be able to afford it at all but two holidays two weeks apart? Who is she - the queen??
Without wanting to offend, you sound a little bit jealous. I'm not the world's biggest Louise fan, but I can't get on board with criticising her for taking her child on holiday as and when she wants to.

Reactions: 13
Without wanting to offend, you sound a little bit jealous. I'm not the world's biggest Louise fan, but I can't get on board with criticising her for taking her child on holiday as and when she wants to.
Not at all, we both work hard, provide loads of opportunities for our kids, a couple of holidays a year. However, we are also teaching them that you do have to work hard to do all these things. I am quite content to be an employee as it’s fits our lifestyle and I get others choose self-employment as it fits their.

Oh please. Get off your freaking high horse. This is a gossip forum w/ opinions. Stop being rude.

Reactions: 8
Talking from experience here, I have a step daughter. We are lucky enough to visit WDW every year. Because of this she kind of takes it for granted, when her mum took her last year there was a different vibe about it because it was her going with her mum, she was almost more excited. Now she’s a daddy’s girl so it’s not because it wasn’t going with him, it was the excitement of going somewhere she loved with someone who hadn’t gone before.
So Louise needs to be prepared that Darcy will be excited to go to Disney- but if the suprise had come from her dad then she would have been falling over herself. She has come to expect it from Louise!
Matt and Devon are not as flush as Louise. But Louise needs to remember that you cannot buy affection!

Reactions: 9
This is their second trip to Disney this year and was their second trip to Center Parcs plus a holiday in Greece. Again - not jealous but let’s not forget how Brummy Mummy was annihilated for dropping £10k on one trip to Disney. Both of these are losing any relatability they had. BM does have a paid partnership with Haven and they’re great fun family holidays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Talking from experience here, I have a step daughter. We are lucky enough to visit WDW every year. Because of this she kind of takes it for granted, when her mum took her last year there was a different vibe about it because it was her going with her mum, she was almost more excited. Now she’s a daddy’s girl so it’s not because it wasn’t going with him, it was the excitement of going somewhere she loved with someone who hadn’t gone before.
So Louise needs to be prepared that Darcy will be excited to go to Disney- but if the suprise had come from her dad then she would have been falling over herself. She has come to expect it from Louise!
Matt and Devon are not as flush as Louise. But Louise needs to remember that you cannot buy affection!
I definitely agree with this - familiarity breeds contempt and Darcy will be less thrilled than Louise may expect, as going to Disney is a very regular thing in her young life, and hence seems more 'normal' than 'treat'.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No but in my opinion it looks she’s doing this to one up Matt and Devon. Personally I think in the beginning all three were just as bad but since pearl has been born I have noticed a change in Matt and Devon and think they have grown up.

It feels like a lot of activities in a short amount of time. Centre parcs is an activity holiday, weddings can be exhausting especially if you are in the wedding party which I'm assuming Darcy is and disneyland (or is she taking her to disneyworld?) which is basically a giant theme park. Darcy is going to knackered.

I personally love Disney and have taken my eldest a few times over the years and cant wait to take my youngest but they have been so many times now and watch disney vlogs every night the magic of it must have worn off.

Reactions: 2
They also delete any comments on Insta if they mention Louise in any way. Devon so desperately wants to be Darcy's mom and replace Louise, obsessively mentions Darcy in unrelated pictures... She's just a sad, pathetic soul.
I have seen her write ‘Darcy’s mum’ in a caption before which I find even more creepy as Louise barely has anything to do with her and Devon constantly wants to be linked to that family.

This makes me cringe. Like she is some role model for Darcy😬 Also anyone notice her ending her captions with questions now, to interact with her audience. Wait.. who else does that🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
I don't really understand your thinking here, sorry - are you saying that Louise shouldn't take Darcy to Disney because when Darcy's an adult she might not be able to afford to go?
I think you might’ve read it wrong. I read it that all these treats and trips so close together just might make Darcy a bit spoilt. I don’t really feel like Louise is famous enough for Darcy to be famous in her own right when she’s an adult and so the bump down to reality, so to speak, may make her a bit of an entitled adult. It’s a worry that a lot of YouTube vlogger kids are going to end up the same way though IMO, not just Darcy.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.