Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had never heard of this Devon but had a look on her Instagram. What does she do for a living?

Odd yesterday people asking how old she is..it says 28 on her bio or has she just updated it?

She’s very plain but then Louise’s ex is nothing to write home about. He actually looks just like one of my kids Teachers who is gay!

I see she cut her hair off and donated it. Think she looked better with the long hair.
Not going to lie... I always got the impression Matt was gay or bi. When he and Louise separated, I was expecting him to come out. There is a male friend he is always away on holiday with.

I also don’t see it as a particularly huge deal that Devon posts pics on Darcy. It’s not so unusual for step parents to do so from what i’ve seen online. The ship has long sailed to try and put some kind of lock down on Darcy’s exposure online. She is recognised largely by Louise’s following and is still a commonly used gif.

People had a problem in the beginning. Devon had been dating Matt only a couple of months and she was posting Darcy all over her Instagram. It seemed inappropriate at the time.

Her hen weekend looked tit as well and she had hardly any friends!
Funny thing is, they were planning it for over a year.

Reactions: 10
I’m gonna be a witch and say that Devon and Matt’s wedding looks like the most depressing budget shotgun wedding ever.
Thank god someone said it!😂 I felt bad just saying her dress was plain and predictable😂

Reactions: 4
They probably were on a budget & it has been planned a while!

I agree with those saying Darcy/Erin/Ethan & other kids who’ve grown up with multiple holidays & YouTube freebies are going to get one hell of a shock if they end up with a ‘normal’ life themselves

Reactions: 2
They probably were on a budget & it has been planned a while!

I agree with those saying Darcy/Erin/Ethan & other kids who’ve grown up with multiple holidays & YouTube freebies are going to get one hell of a shock if they end up with a ‘normal’ life themselves
Maybe or maybe it will give them to drive to work hard and provide an amazing life for their children too

Reactions: 6
Maybe or maybe it will give them to drive to work hard and provide an amazing life for their children too
Huh? I do work hard. taking my kids to Center parcs followed straight away by Disney even if I could afford it I would consider to be spoiling them. Nothing to do with how hard I work 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Huh? I do work hard. taking my kids to Center parcs followed straight away by Disney even if I could afford it I would consider to be spoiling them. Nothing to do with how hard I work 🤦‍♀️
I'm not saying that, god I work hard and wish I could afford to have as many holidays but we are happy still anyway. I was saying it isn't necessarily going to give them a rubbish adult life as it won't be as good. They will work hard and treat their kids in whatever way they can, like all us parents do. Then I'm sure their children will be happy with whatever treats or holidays they get.

Reactions: 2
I don’t class Center Parcs as a holiday, it’s over priced and over crowded, no thanks 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t class Center Parcs as a holiday, it’s over priced and over crowded, no thanks [emoji23]
It’s still a massive luxury though. Thing is Louise already took Darcy to Disney just the two of them earlier this year for mummy/Darcy solo time so why does she have to do it again? She’s makes out like Pearl is an inconvenience (I know she is not and Louise loves her to the moon and back) to her. How is Pearl going to feel when she’s older and sees all the photos Louise said about how Pearl being born took her away from Darcy so she spent thousands on holidays for just the two of them? Is she going to take Pearl away so she can have solo time with her too? I doubt it.

Darcy seems like the sweetest kid, so polite and really lovely. In the words of Louise a very good egg. She doesn’t come across as bratty or spoilt (*cough*brummys Erin*cough*) but going to Disney isn’t really a treat, it’s the norm for her.

Now if I surprised my daughter with a trip to Disney she’d freak out because we don’t go on holidays, as a single mum I can’t afford them (we do lots of days out instead). We went to Gran Canaria a couple of years ago with my parents and that was only because they paid for us to go. She still talks about that holiday with excitement to this day.

• Heart
When my youngest son looks at photos of our holidays we had before he was born with his siblings he says ‘where am i’ and I have to explain he wasn’t born but he used to get upset that he had missed those holidays!

Imagine how Pearl will feel when she’s older and sees photos of Louise and Darcey in Disney and Louise tells her she left her at home!

This is what I came here to say!! I was sure she had already took darcy away on her own and it was only in February!! Why doesn’t she take the 2 of them? I get if you have a blended family it’s hard but if your gonna go into a new relationship and have another child then surely you wanna act like a family 🤷‍♀️ I have an older daughter with a different father then 2 more kids with my husband I wouldn’t dream or ever have dreamt of taking my older daughter away on my own isn’t that just further singling out they have a different dad?!? Just do things as a family for god sake or at least say she can’t be bothered taking the youngest!!

Reactions: 5
I can’t even pretend to know I understand how the inner working of her head tick. I do feel for Pearl as she will ask questions especially if this continues as she does get older.

Reactions: 1
I personally think there WAS an element of oneupmanship going on with the Disney ‘surprise. It sounds like she booked it when she found out when their honeymoon would be. Why not have some quality 1-1 time at home and give the child a break?

Reactions: 8
I think Louise has one on one holidays with Darcy as she was a single mum for 2+ years and it was just the two of them. I think she wants Darcy to not feel as though she has been taken from Darcy, if that makes sense. Like just them 2 and then all of a sudden there's a new man and new sister. I think her intentions are good. As someone whose parents broke up I would have appreciated this.
My issue is though is that she is treating Disney as though its a day trip to the cinema or alton towers or something. Its wildly extravagant for one on one time. However, she moved Darcy out of her big room and gave her the smaller room (I still don't understand that!) So I can't think that the Disney trip is favouritism.

Reactions: 8
So her cousins kid who has went with Louise is visiting Disney for the first time without her dad there. Now I am all for mummy/daughter times but as a parent I wouldn’t want to miss my child’s first time at Disney. If I had a son and my husband (not that I have one lol) suggested they go to Disney just the two of them I would be a bit miffed at being left out of that experience. That’s just me though.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.