Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like sunbites she only did WW in her blogs about three times as it was a pair partnership/ ad... then never heard of again. The health kick, cooking for the camera lasted as long as she was paid for/ contracted to mention it on her social media. She mentioned the well being app on her grid once or twice... Then never again. The bullshit she spoke about only working with brands she truly believes in/ uses is just that ... A big fat lie. Gleam chooses her ads and manage her. She s their puppet and she does very very VERY well out of them.

Reactions: 6
I want to cry for Devon. She seems so sweet and her dress doesn’t fit.

Reactions: 5
6EAC0FD7-FE43-4DAB-B175-291635A9352C.png

Matt and Devon got married. Firstly, Devon’s dress is so poorly fitted around the bust. Secondly, how badly do we feel Louise is fuming right now? Do we think she’ll put pressure on Liam to propose because she HAS to be the best?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 50651

Matt and Devon got married. Firstly, Devon’s dress is so poorly fitted around the bust. Secondly, how badly do we feel Louise is fuming right now? Do we think she’ll put pressure on Liam to propose because she HAS to be the best?
I don't really feel like Louise has a reason to be fuming - since the divorce she's met a lovely man and had a beautiful baby girl, published books etc. I recon she's probably happy for them

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't really feel like Louise has a reason to be fuming - since the divorce she's met a lovely man and had a beautiful baby girl, published books etc. I recon she's probably happy for them
I know she has, but she’s shown time and time again that she feels she has to be the best, outperform people around her. Seeing her ex husband get married, have a big ceremony, probably all just stings a bit that she’s not doing the same.

Reactions: 2
I know she has, but she’s shown time and time again that she feels she has to be the best, outperform people around her. Seeing her ex husband get married, have a big ceremony, probably all just stings a bit that she’s not doing the same.
I got married last year, after 15 years, and my now husbands ex still struggled with this. I think its especially hard when there is children are involved even if both parties are involved with new people, its a "what could have been" kind of situation.

The whole situation is going to grate- but especially won't be easy as Devon is just so smug. And pushes herself on Darcy!

Reactions: 9
I know Louise said that she and Liam weren't fussed about getting married a while ago. Whether she still feels that way is anyone's guess. I suppose if it got her another spread in Hello or OK or whatever magazine she probably would want marriage.

Reactions: 2
Not familiar with the ex and his new wife but she looks quite a plain Jane! If I was Louise I wouldn’t feel any jealousy. I actually think Louise is more attractive than the new wife!

Reactions: 9
I just rewatched Louise's christmas video from last year as I do actually like that one where she shows her christmas decorations, I think they are stunning and look so cosy! How much do we reckon she paid for them to be done? Asking for a friend 🤥
Anyways, I know we have said this loads but I just cannot believe she said there getting a manicure whilst Esther cooked her turkey which was an ad..😱 actually sat there getting her nails done whilst Esther cooked a christmas dinner which Louise was getting paid to cook. She has some brass neck

Reactions: 3
That dress is hideous. I doubt Louise is jealous of Devon, Devon has quite the thread over on guru gossip and she seems like a bit of a tragic tracey.

Reactions: 11
I know this is Louise's thread but I have to say that Devon's dress is awful. It's poorly fitted and I just dont like the style or material. Her hair looks half done too. What a shame.

That dress is hideous. I doubt Louise is jealous of Devon, Devon has quite the thread over on guru gossip and she seems like a bit of a tragic tracey.
I just checked out GG and am shocked - I didn't realise Devon was relevant enough to have 4 whole threads to herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its not jealousy of appearances I don't think, it will be a jealousy of time spent with her daughter and their relationship.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.