Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's 23, I think she is 27/28
I used to read her GG threads, I can't stand her

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't think she's 23, I think she is 27/28
I used to read her GG threads, I can't stand her
Yeah I rememberit used to come up a lot as her username has 96 in it, but it seems to just be a random number- she's definitely 28ish!

I think Devon looks lovely but that dress is so poorly fitted!

Back on topic... Louise... i just found her on BBC Bitesize! Why is she on BBC bitesize - especially for an article targeted toward parents? I thought BBC bitesize was for kids/young teens revising for GCSEs?

I would be a bit emotional if my daughters father got married. We split 9 years ago and no way do I want to be with him again nor does he with me but you can’t turn those feelings off unfortunately. I wish there was a way though. Haha However I can imagine Louise was a nightmare to live with this past weekend. Hope Liam was working it. [emoji23]

Her dress just looked like she’s picked it up from a shop on the way to the wedding. The only thing I can think is she lost weight between the final fitting and the wedding but I can’t see it being that. [emoji2370]

Reactions: 6
Just seen her instagram post..
she deffo is playing one up manship here! So darcy will be talking about daddies wedding cause she will be so excited.... but Louise don’t want that so bam she books Disneyland for the week after her dad gets married... WOW couldn’t have made it more obvious... well she coulda booked her own wedding for this week I guess hahahaha

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Just seen her instagram post..
she deffo is playing one up manship here! So darcy will be talking about daddies wedding cause she will be so excited.... but Louise don’t want that so bam she books Disneyland for the week after her dad gets married... WOW couldn’t have made it more obvious... well she coulda booked her own wedding for this week I guess hahahaha
Hahah, ouch. Wow. That is very obvious.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don't really feel like Louise has a reason to be fuming - since the divorce she's met a lovely man and had a beautiful baby girl, published books etc. I recon she's probably happy for them
I agree and I don't think Disney is to look better. I'm sure matt will be on honeymoon so she won't be co parenting this week so why not go on holiday whilst it's half term.

I used to love Louise when the whole British gang were big, she used to remind me of my mam but from about the time she wrote the first book she just became unrelatable and fully focused on money, every second video and Instagram post are ads and honestly it makes me sad rather than anything...before I saw she loved YouTube but now it’s obvious it’s a job for her. I even feel like her accent has changed and she’s pretending to be more well spoken and posh?

Reactions: 8
I know this is Louise's thread but I have to say that Devon's dress is awful. It's poorly fitted and I just dont like the style or material. Her hair looks half done too. What a shame.
Did anyone truly expect any more from her? I knew she would go for this style of dress and hair😫 so predictable, old fashioned and plain and she is not one to go out of her comfort zone. Louise definitely has nothing to be jealous of in regards to Devon or even the wedding.. Also I don’t think “poor Devon” at all in regards to the size of the dress. Firstly it’s not THAT massive and secondly she has had plenty of time to plan this and does f all else every day so I’m sure she could have had it properly fitted? That’s if she would have bothered spending a bit more money as it seems they were saving on the dress and the whole wedding in the first place. At the end of the day it did suit her even though it’s not the nicest of dresses..

It does shock me though how Louise (who’s normally a bit of a control freak) actually allows Devon to get away with constantly posting photos of Darcy. We don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but I’m guessing she just bites her tongue and allows it, if Devon carries on doing it? It’s in a creepy way too, where she feels she has to mention her in almost every post and actually quotes interactions and what is said between them or that she did Darcy’s hair one day.. We get it you know her!!🤮 Darcy looks freaked out by that whole family tbh😂 I also feel like Devon would probably be Louise’s biggest fan if she wasn’t with her ex😂 & it’s hilarious that Louise acts like she doesn’t know that Devon even exists😂 I think it’s a pretty graceful way to be doing it tbh. No one needs to know her thoughts towards them good or bad as she knows it will affect Darcy in the long run. Well done Louise👏

Last edited:
Did anyone truly expect any more from her? I knew she would go for this style of dress and hair😫 so predictable, old fashioned and plain and she is not one to go out of her comfort zone. Louise definitely has nothing to be jealous of in regards to Devon or even the wedding..

It does shock me though how Louise (who’s normally a bit of a control freak) actually allows Devon to get away with constantly posting photos of Darcy. We don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but I’m guessing she just bites her tongue and allows it, if Devon carries on doing it? It’s in a creepy way too, where she feels she has to mention her in almost every post and actually quotes interactions and what is said between them or that she did Darcy’s hair one day.. We get it you know her!!🤮 Darcy looks freaked out by that whole family tbh😂 I also feel like Devon would probably be Louise’s biggest fan if she wasn’t with her ex😂 & it’s hilarious that Louise acts like she doesn’t know that Devon even exists😂 I think it’s a pretty graceful way to be doing it tbh. No one needs to know her thoughts towards them good or bad as she knows it will affect Darcy in the long run. Well done Louise👏
I am sure Louise csnt say anything to her, as she constantly posts Darcy online. If she said something, Matt would probably try to take her to the lawyers so she couldnt share her online. I'm surprised Matt posts so much since he's a teacher.

I am sure Louise csnt say anything to her, as she constantly posts Darcy online. If she said something, Matt would probably try to take her to the lawyers so she couldnt share her online. I'm surprised Matt posts so much since he's a teacher.
I do feel for Louise in this situation. I know she herself plasters Darcy everywhere but even with Devon being Matt’s wife now, it still makes me angry😂 I think it’s the fact that her profile is not private, I would say post all you want for your friends and family but she wants her ‘fans’ to see and most likely does it for the likes. I’ve never understood that about Matt either. Didn’t he delete his YouTube and went awol for a bit? He’s back to doing the same now so that didn’t last long! I remember me and my friends used to try and find our teachers on Facebook whilst we were at school and they would be completely private with everything hidden so it was always impossible to find anything out about them. I guess it’s different times now👵🏻

Glad people on here are learning about Devon's threads on GG. The woman is so creepy, she needs to be exposed 😂

Reactions: 3
I remember her mum used to post photos of Darcy too.
They also delete any comments on Insta if they mention Louise in any way. Devon so desperately wants to be Darcy's mom and replace Louise, obsessively mentions Darcy in unrelated pictures... She's just a sad, pathetic soul.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.