Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention or sight of bloody sunbites for weeks and weeks .. Then hey suddenly contracted again/scheduled to advertise them so they suddenly yum yum.... She seriously turned into an advertising cash cow. The Facebook one gets my goat the most cos she bleated constantly about how serioysly loves it despite doing minimal in it prior to the big 60 grand promo paycheck. The image of the wholesome ,I only work with brands I love is utter bollocks. Gleam/ she decide on ads to preserve her 'brand ' ... No ethics of genuine honesty involved at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Her ex husband gets married tomorrow- I wonder if that’ll make her a bit quiet or whether she will put out a “Darcy show”?!

Surely Darcey will be bridesmaid and not with Louise?... So there will be more poor me it doesn't feel right when Darceys not here. The paid partnership with bensonsbeds couldn't be more appropriate for lazy louise!! Gives her even more reason to use the stupid term soft office. She used to write those crap biographies ... Sorry novels there too... Serious writers lazy Lou sit for hours daily, at a desk!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Watching strictly... Louise couldnt have been able to do a 3 min slow dance let alone faster ones... I 've never seen her do a vigorous house Hoover or brisk buggy walk!!!! I doubt she could even job round her garden twice!! How deluded and up her own arse was she thinking she could even physically do it let alone any other annoying reasons such lack of emotional stamina or mental resilience, inability to take constructive criticism. Stupid soft office lazy fake aristocrat.

Reactions: 4
So the charity shopping , not spending or buying things you don't need because it's not environmentally friendly has totally gone out the bloody window... What a surprise more bloody Primark shopping. Louise... Most if not nearly all of us live near a frigging primark!!! It's the two faced, change her ethics when it suits her and desp to vlog something easy that gets my goat when she has and still earns so much from it.
…and there’s a post about a charity shop coat.

Reactions: 3
H a ha!!; She s another one who def checks up on here!! Wonder if we 'll ever see much of this coat again. Not sure she 'll be able to button it up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
5 adverts in a 35 minute advert for centre parcs for the weekly this week. I used to really like a lot of the vloggers but my god are they desperate for money now. I think I’m done with the gap toothed princess now.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just seen shes done another centre parcs videos...hasnt she already done several of these??

• Haha
I quite enjoyed this weeks video 😳 something I havent said or felt in a while only thing that annoyed me was that annoying twinkly music.

While I was watching the video I was thinking that overall Louise has quite a nice life. Lovely kids and a supportive partner (I like it when partners have their own careers and dont try to hop on the youtube thing like what Matt tried to do) A lot of the other vloggers like Zoe and Gabby would love to have her life.

I dont mean the material things, as Zoe easily has more money but a fairly miserable life, I mean just that she has a lovely family.

Reactions: 3
Im just talking about kids and partner as I listed above. I don't like the way she puts her Dad on blast all the time.

Reactions: 4
Darcey is 8 now. Yet I ve never seen her on a bike. One of the most popular activities at c.Parcs is bike riding. I know Louise will never get on a bike but Darcey could have ridden one with Liam or just ridden ahead of lazy louise with her pushing the buggy ( at a snail's pace) . And she thinks she could do strictly.... Sorry while I snigger!

Reactions: 5
There’s something I find a bit desperate and off-putting about Louise these day, and I used to really enjoy her vlogs.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.