Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cousin always had a gap and it was the most adorable thing. It really made her face look unique and special. When she was a teenager she had extensive dental work to correct her teeth (paid privately by my Grandma) and since she had it all fixed her face has just lost all personality and sparkle, it’s such a shame. It changed the natural contours of her bone structure. I do think she will come to regret fixing it.

Reactions: 5
Anyone see the post on her story with Saffron? That must have taken a lot of courage and strength (lies) to write that.😂😂 It wasn’t in the slightest bit genuine and you could almost hear her saying it out loud in a sarcastic tone.. Reminded me of a teachers school report on a misbehaving child😂

Also her stand up to cancer campaign photo - bet she was over the moon that the photo would look ‘I’m a celebrity get me out of here’ related and she has asked what everyones first thought was when they saw the photo, obviously to engage with her audience again but to also get them to start linking her to the show (seeing as strictly is never going to happen). Could her response be any more fake again though?😂 She was so obviously hoping for a comment like that.. pretending like it had never crossed her mind🤔

Not sure where the photo disappeared the first time round!🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Anyone see the post on her story with Saffron? That must have taken a lot of courage and strength (lies) to write that.😂😂 It wasn’t in the slightest bit genuine and you could almost hear her saying it out loud in a sarcastic tone.. Reminded me of a teachers school report on a misbehaving child😂

Also her stand up to cancer campaign photo - bet she was over the moon that the photo would look ‘I’m a celebrity get me out of here’ related and she has asked what everyones first thought was when they saw the photo, obviously to engage with her audience again but to also get them to start linking her to the show (seeing as strictly is never going to happen). Could her response be any more fake again though?😂 She was so obviously hoping for a comment like that.. pretending like it had never crossed her mind🤔

Not sure where the photo disappeared the first time round!🙈
I would kinda like to see her on I’m A Celeb, she definitely would be in hysterical cries when doing the Bushtucker Tasks, I think she would end up being a cross between Gemma Collins and Gillian McKeith. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont like it when she says oh hai. It takes more effort to write hai then hi
Like my severe hatred for ‘yanno’. She wants to be taken seriously as an author but doesn’t use correct spelling or grammar online. [emoji2358]

Reactions: 5
Her content is getting lazy now. If she can’t be bothered to make proper vlog videos then she should just stop YouTube. It’s obvious she would rather be on tv now.

Reactions: 8
Just watching her vlog - I cringed at her rubbing her face to test the softness of a primark cream jumper - I’m sure whoever picked that up after her loved the make up smeared on it 😫😂

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So that 12 min rubbish look at clothes vid is the only vlog for the week? That's pathetic and an insult to her followers have contributed to her very affluent lifestyle. How bloody lazy. Your a vlogger you stupid woman so bloody vlog. 😡

Reactions: 11
So the charity shopping , not spending or buying things you don't need because it's not environmentally friendly has totally gone out the bloody window... What a surprise more bloody Primark shopping. Louise... Most if not nearly all of us live near a frigging primark!!! It's the two faced, change her ethics when it suits her and desp to vlog something easy that gets my goat when she has and still earns so much from it. Come and be a teacher working 60 hours a week. Got in class at 7.30 got home at 7.30 and just done hour and a half more lesson work as we have team of heads plus managers from other schools coming into do walk rounds and class observations. This is my only me time today... No lunch 35 mins at the photocopier.. We only get 45 mins anyway. You have no bloody idea of the real world lazy lady louise😡

Reactions: 9
She can’t even be bothered to do a Weekly vlog filming ONE day of her life plus a main channel video. She’ll just make her main video the weekly. This week was a piss poor attempt just filming a walk around the shops. Even if she did pull herself together to do that podcast, she couldn’t bloody stick to it. She’s just a slovenly, lazy woman who sunk deep into her privileged life style and is only ‘woke’ when it’s monetisable. Because let’s be honest, it’s great to talk about plastic free periods when you’re splurging at Primark on fast fashion. So pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God youtubers are so weird.
That new video with Katie Ellison! She just sat there with a constant grin for the entire length of Louise's into, it was like a minute! Try sitting just staring at a fixed point for a minute it's so unnatural, they freak me out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought Louise was so awkward in Katies video. She seemed 'off'. Like she was on edge. Bright red face too. I like Katie more when she films with people, she seems more like a normal 30 something woman who would talk about anything, in her solo videos she seems like she has no personality and dull. I like her a lot when she is with others, she bounces off people. Louise I think struggles if she isn't the dominant personality. If Katie was muted, I don't think Louise would have felt so awkward.

Reactions: 7
So the charity shopping , not spending or buying things you don't need because it's not environmentally friendly has totally gone out the bloody window... What a surprise more bloody Primark shopping. Louise... Most if not nearly all of us live near a frigging primark!!! It's the two faced, change her ethics when it suits her and desp to vlog something easy that gets my goat when she has and still earns so much from it. Come and be a teacher working 60 hours a week. Got in class at 7.30 got home at 7.30 and just done hour and a half more lesson work as we have team of heads plus managers from other schools coming into do walk rounds and class observations. This is my only me time today... No lunch 35 mins at the photocopier.. We only get 45 mins anyway. You have no bloody idea of the real world lazy lady louise😡
I’m a teacher too and she wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.