Louise Pentland #3 It’s a no from the BBC & the book didn't make the top 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be Matt's wedding this wkend .. Devon had hen wkend last wkend... Wonder if this cparcs trip is a diversionary tactic? As well as being gifted and a need for something new to vlog. She did stay at home last wkend. Bet Megan at gleam been on the cards phone begging for louise[emoji35]
I can’t see Matt getting married without Darcy being a part of it unless Louise has thrown an absolute tit fit and banned her from going to it.

Reactions: 5
I can’t see Matt getting married without Darcy being a part of it unless Louise has thrown an absolute tit fit and banned her from going to it.
Was just gonna say the same thing! She wouldn’t take darcy away if her dad is getting married

Wow that is the worst outfit I’ve ever seen her in, what on earth is she thinking and who the duck sells such a hideous dress???

😂😂 Asos! I had it in my hearted bit to see if the price would come down, thought it might look cool with some tights and DMs for the winter. Now I've seen it on her I removed that fucker right out my basket!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Actually that makes sense as it's half term next week... Assuming private schools the same.. Just assumed the hen wkend thing would be a week before not two weeks..

Reactions: 3
[emoji23][emoji23] Asos! I had it in my hearted bit to see if the price would come down, thought it might look cool with some tights and DMs for the winter. Now I've seen it on her I removed that fucker right out my basket!
I love a jewel toned velvet moment, but not on Louise. The way she styled it, along with the bold hair which clashed, just didn’t work. The way the dress cuts right under the chest would really only be flattering on a thinner person, hence why she looks so frumpy in it.

It’s the colour, the shape, the shiny ness, the length everything about it is hideous. So out of place as well, everyone else looks polished

Reactions: 4
She is the LAST person I would go to about wearing bright lipstick or ANY makeup tips

See shes still trynna get that engagement up by telling you to "Save the post when you need a little pep talk"....more like "so I can get more sponsors"
All that money and she's never fixed her teeth...

Reactions: 3
All that money and she's never fixed her teeth...
I don’t normally stick up for her but having a gap myself I absolutely hate when people say it should get fixed. Louise has spoken many times on her gap, it doesn’t bother her, she’s happy in herself having it and that shows because she smiles broadly. I wish I had her confidence in that respect because I am very self conscious of my gap like many others who have it are. Why should Louise fix her teeth just because she has the money to?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t normally stick up for her but having a gap myself I absolutely hate when people say it should get fixed. Louise has spoken many times on her gap, it doesn’t bother her, she’s happy in herself having it and that shows because she smiles broadly. I wish I had her confidence in that respect because I am very self conscious of my gap like many others who have it are. Why should Louise fix her teeth just because she has the money to?
Please don’t be offended but if you are self conscious of it why would you not have it fixed? Can it be fixed by wearing braces or not?

Reactions: 1
So she stopped doing a weekly in favour of just filming one day per week and now can’t even be bothered to do a weekly? Just posting her standard video content, sit down chat stuff? Honestly it’s such a piss take. Hard to claim you’re a bad ass business woman when you put in bare minimum effort and can’t follow through on BASIC THINGS YOU SET OUT FOR YOUR CHANNEL.
Remember earlier this year when she was so excited about all these so called upcoming projects? What were ANY of them, honestly? I feel like we’ve seen such a step back. Whatever happened to that podcast idea?

Reactions: 8
Please don’t be offended but if you are self conscious of it why would you not have it fixed? Can it be fixed by wearing braces or not?
I have a gap and to get it 'fixed' it would cost me £4000 as it's not covered by the NHS.

And @zeatrix83 love your gap! It'll probably become a trend soon. I hated my big lips when I was younger but now people are paying hundreds to get lips like mine!

Reactions: 11
If anyone doesn't have Instagram
Why does she always do that weird thing with holding her skirt out? I mean I used to do that when I was about 4 and was obsessed with skirts that spun round when I twirled? It makes her look like a moron

Reactions: 8
I have a gap and to get it 'fixed' it would cost me £4000 as it's not covered by the NHS.

And @zeatrix83 love your gap! It'll probably become a trend soon. I hated my big lips when I was younger but now people are paying hundreds to get lips like mine!
Similar price to braces then. A few of my friends have had braces in their 30's to correct their wonky teeth. If you can afford it, it's worth the price if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Reactions: 2
I like the fact that she has kept the gap and is so confident about it. So many people have their teeth done and look ridiculous afterwards plus if its good enough for Madonna

Reactions: 15
Not offended at all, I can’t afford it basically. [emoji23] I would if I could though. I wasn’t eligible to get it fixed through nhs as a child as it was deemed as cosmetic.

Only reason I posted is it’s an easy swipe to tale at someone and it’s one I’ve had many people take at me over the years as well. Maybe I am an over sensitive old fart and snapped too easily though. Haha

Reactions: 7
Not offended at all, I can’t afford it basically. [emoji23] I would if I could though. I wasn’t eligible to get it fixed through nhs as a child as it was deemed as cosmetic.

Only reason I posted is it’s an easy swipe to tale at someone and it’s one I’ve had many people take at me over the years as well. Maybe I am an over sensitive old fart and snapped too easily though. Haha
No, I don't think you're oversensitive. My son has a problem with his front tooth and gets teased, so we're prepared to pay for private treatment (as it's not available on NHS) for him as he's quite a shy, unconfident child so finds it hard to laugh off the teasing.

Louise has said many times that she likes the gap and Carrie Hope Fletcher (Tom Fletcher's sister) also has one and is very confident about it and says she loves it.

I think gaps look fine. It's been brought up a few times on this thread and it's only a few posters who don't like it.

Reactions: 4
If you have a gap, don't worry about it. My father had one. It was how you were born and there's nothing wrong with it. Smile big and proud! 🤗

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.