Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should take her own advice, if she's so rattled by an innocent comment she probably knows there's some truth to it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The forum reference, especially in connection with a comment about favouritism, made it clear she reads here šŸ¤£ im guessing her blowing up over that comment was just an excuse to address comments here. Hi Louise šŸ‘‹ youā€™ve brought this all on yourself

Reactions: 32
Pearl will only see that comment because you posted the original post and someone made a passing comment. Life would be boring if we all agreed with each other! Grow up Louise and stop exploiting your daughterā€™s for content.

Reactions: 21
Prior to SM it was the press who bullied people in the public eye so I find it awfully hypocritical of her considering she writes a column for a celebrity magazine who, I'm pretty sure fairly regularly have published articles critiquing women's appearances and weight etc and pure lies.

And yes in an ideal world no one would be bullied or trolled. But life isn't like that, anyone can be bullied in any job.If you do not want your children to read anything negative about them DO NOT POST THEM ONLINE!! It is purely for monetary gain, nothing else! Many "real" celebrities keep their children out of the public eye.

I would happily post every single post I've ever liked or written on here to my grandma, I'm sure she would quite agree. Maybe evil runs in the family šŸ§™ā€ā™€ļø It does really annoy me when people take it off tattle though!

Reactions: 20
Nothing says "I don't give a tit" like being rattled by a mild instagram comment and posting a rant about it šŸ˜‚ Clearly touched a nerve and she knows there's some truth to it. Even if it's not her intention (I doubt it) she's giving the impression that she favours Darcy and people have picked up on it. Perception matters!

I'll believe she's in her "guilt free joy/not giving a tit era" when I see it.

Reactions: 24
Oh no by posting on a forum I've lost out on 99 glitter points šŸ™„ Also by all means live *your* best life... don't share your children's!
I've lost 99 glitter points, but I've got 163k reaction score, and I'm a VIP member, so who's still winning really. šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So Louise is supporting Battersea and has gone to see the cats? What happened to those kittens she got then they disappeared after a while? I know she had/has Rocket and Orbit, but I'm sure she added a few more with space names and then they vanished not to be mentioned again.
Iā€™m sure she said after getting the kittens, that they didnā€™t get on with her older cats so she rehomed the kittens x

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I had to reply to that post in her dm's to let her know she shouldn't be exploiting her children online if she doesn't want them to be the subject of online 'trolls'. I guess I'm not a good egg x

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s thick skinned though eh?

And Louise, I think my family & friends would far rather see that I was stating some opinions on a thread that you donā€™t have to read, rather than exploiting my kids. But hey, you do you, keep on ā€œnot giving a titā€ x

Reactions: 14
It blows my mind that she canā€™t see sheā€™s exploiting her children or that she can see it and doesnā€™t care.
Yep the bottom line here is that nobody would be making any comments about her children if Louise herself wasnā€™t exploiting them online.

Reactions: 10
Yep the bottom line here is that nobody would be making any comments about her children if Louise herself wasnā€™t exploiting them online.
ā€œThe trolls will argue that if I didnā€™t share life online including my kids schools, extra curricular activities, them in their bedrooms and in bed, and details of where they physically are and when, that wouldnā€™t happenā€ you must be a troll šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 12
There must be something in the air with Louise and her ex-bestie colleague Babs, cos she's also gone off on a rant following a DM suggesting she's sharing too much online. Remember fellow trolls, only nicey nicey comments for the ladies please šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck off Louise, stop showing the internet how much you love Darcy and complain about Pearl then

Reactions: 10