Louise Pentland #22 Novie who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know what went down regarding the now bad relationship with Darcys father. I always thought they amicably split and were on good friendship terms? Maybe Matt tried to put his foot down regarding Darcy being exposed online.

Reactions: 15
I'd love to know what went down regarding the now bad relationship with Darcys father. I always thought they amicably split and were on good friendship terms? Maybe Matt tried to put his foot down regarding Darcy being exposed online.
Darcy also has a Pentland account on Insta, so part of me is expecting that to be her online persona

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought when they first split it was done amicably for D’s sake. But it feels like that relationship has soured over the years, with Devon and Liam coming onto the scene and Lady Pentland making some very questionable decisions regarding their child’s privacy.. I remember during Covid her making a big thing about what the rules were going the be for children from split families

Matt by no means is perfect but if he’d have been able to have been more involved in her life, D would not be the precocious brat she’s turning into. And I bet Louise is making it very difficult for him to maintain contact regularly

Reactions: 11
Oh I certainly think Lady Louise is being spiteful. It's definitely a I'm going to rub it in your face Matt type of party.
yeah, from my perspective, that's more the issue - there are many families where the parents are don't get on and kids birthdays are celebrated separately, but with Louise, the way she insists on sharing EVERYTHING on social media, it’s not so much that she had a party that Matt wasn't involved in, more that it is very clear from the photos and stories she has chosen to share that she is intentionally being spiteful, assuming Matt will see them. like with Liam's speech - overlooking , it was weird in general for people to be doing speeches at a kid's birthfayy party - i get that Liam is D's stepfather and has been in her life for a long time, but the way that speech was phrased, all "such proud parents" etc, guaranteed there were friends of Darcy's who would assume that Liam is her dad - it's not even the speech itself, it's the fact that it was filmed and Louise shared it on IG, because she knows it would likely hurt Matt - otherwise why not read the speech herself?

by doing stuff like that, she is only going to worsen her/Matt's relationship, which in the long run will only harm Darcy - especially as she gets older and is able to view the situation from a more adult perspective, and recognise how petty some of Louise's behaviour is. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 11
I still can’t bend my head round the fact she’s 13. She looks and behaves so much younger
I do like that though. I hate how fast children are growing up these days. I still played with dolls at 13 and was very much 'young' for my age, and I never had all the issues my peer group did. They were getting drunk in parks and pregnant by 14, I didn't start blossoming until 18. I wish more kids were like Darcy! She is turning into an insufferable theatre kid however, lol.

Reactions: 34
I do like that though. I hate how fast children are growing up these days. I still played with dolls at 13 and was very much 'young' for my age, and I never had all the issues my peer group did. They were getting drunk in parks and pregnant by 14, I didn't start blossoming until 18. I wish more kids were like Darcy! She is turning into an insufferable theatre kid however, lol.
i agree i wish teenagers didn’t force themselves to grow up quicker but my mum also didn’t treat me like a 7 year old at 13 either. she just let me get on with whatever i was interested in. the issue isn’t that darcy looks/acts young for her age, it’s how much of that is her choice and how much of it is forced on her by louise?

Reactions: 20
yeah, from my perspective, that's more the issue - there are many families where the parents are don't get on and kids birthdays are celebrated separately, but with Louise, the way she insists on sharing EVERYTHING on social media, it’s not so much that she had a party that Matt wasn't involved in, more that it is very clear from the photos and stories she has chosen to share that she is intentionally being spiteful, assuming Matt will see them. like with Liam's speech - overlooking , it was weird in general for people to be doing speeches at a kid's birthfayy party - i get that Liam is D's stepfather and has been in her life for a long time, but the way that speech was phrased, all "such proud parents" etc, guaranteed there were friends of Darcy's who would assume that Liam is her dad - it's not even the speech itself, it's the fact that it was filmed and Louise shared it on IG, because she knows it would likely hurt Matt - otherwise why not read the speech herself?

by doing stuff like that, she is only going to worsen her/Matt's relationship, which in the long run will only harm Darcy - especially as she gets older and is able to view the situation from a more adult perspective, and recognise how petty some of Louise's behaviour is. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yeah I was genuinely going to post here “oh I bet she’ll do a speech recounting the whole traumatic birth story, and the baby glitter years” and make it all about her. But she passed that on to Liam. It all felt very odd.

Reactions: 6
So Louise is supporting Battersea and has gone to see the cats? What happened to those kittens she got then they disappeared after a while? I know she had/has Rocket and Orbit, but I'm sure she added a few more with space names and then they vanished not to be mentioned again.

Reactions: 7
So Louise is supporting Battersea and has gone to see the cats? What happened to those kittens she got then they disappeared after a while? I know she had/has Rocket and Orbit, but I'm sure she added a few more with space names and then they vanished not to be mentioned again.
Oh my god, yes, where did they go???

Reactions: 3
think she still has one? Milky? The other one ran away I think. Or maybe one of the older ones did. I remember seeing her mention it.

think she still has one? Milky? The other one ran away I think. Or maybe one of the older ones did. I remember seeing her mention it.
yeah just looked it up, milky and orbit are the younger ones, rocket was older and the other old one ran away when they moved house

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, yes, where did they go???
Wasn’t it during the pandemic?
I think because she has 3 male cats, maybe one or all of them was quite territorial. There’s a point where you don’t introduce a new kitten into a cats life, I think. I think she briefly addressed it in a q and a on insta or yt but I can’t remember.

I’m a step parent and the thought of all of us, me and my husband and his ex wife and her partner, not all being at their parties and events is ridiculous. If you are all thinking of the kids before yourselves you put your differences aside and do what’s right.

Reactions: 15
I’m a step parent and the thought of all of us, me and my husband and his ex wife and her partner, not all being at their parties and events is ridiculous. If you are all thinking of the kids before yourselves you put your differences aside and do what’s right.
Unfortunately some people can’t put their children first, I’m a step parent and me and my partner wish we could all co-parent together just doesn’t happen for everyone and it’s so sad

Reactions: 5